Potentially true, but there isn't any question that the dumbest ones are black.
Maybe where you are, but being the person that had to provide support for the support people I got the dumbest and most repetitive questions from white women. But they manage to keep their job by being nice to the customers usually.
My only workable high speed internet option right now is Mediacom. They're the Devil. Simply put ... the Devil.
Mediacom isn't your only option, try switching to Qwest... enjoy the 1/5th speeds you will get for 20% more cost.
Maybe where you are, but being the person that had to provide support for the support people I got the dumbest and most repetitive questions from white women. But they manage to keep their job by being nice to the customers usually.
We agree that white women are the least capable breed of human out there. They combine the inherent stupidity of a woman with the naivete and perceived helplessness of a Caucasian. Black women may be "dumber" overall, but at least they make an effort to be self sufficient in small, unimportant matters.Black women royally suck in customer service, though, since they're associative thinkers and whenever a problem arises that's "new", they lack the requisite intelligence to address and resolve anything that they haven't seen before.famguy-dmv.jpg

All the Comcast hate confuses me, in my area Comcast is the only way to go (...and I say the ooonly way) it runs smoothly, has lots of great options and HD channels.

All the Comcast hate confuses me, in my area Comcast is the only way to go (...and I say the ooonly way) it runs smoothly, has lots of great options and HD channels.
It's fairly typical of the cable industry today. Over the last 15 or so years the number of mergers has caused a lot of issues. In areas were Comcast built their own network they seem to have a pretty good operation. However when they (like other large cable companies) have bought out smaller failing versions of themselves they often end up with outdated equipment and networks in these new areas from companies that were failing and didn't support them correctly in the first place. Hence the reason they were failing companies. Upgrading or reworking a cable plant from the ground up is not a cheap, quick, or fun process. In a comapny the size of Comcast I'm sure the red tape they go through to put that type of work in place takes years.It's a problem within the industry itself, and can hit any company that is in the process of expanding.
It's fairly typical of the cable industry today. Over the last 15 or so years the number of mergers has caused a lot of issues. In areas were Comcast built their own network they seem to have a pretty good operation. However when they (like other large cable companies) have bought out smaller failing versions of themselves they often end up with outdated equipment and networks in these new areas from companies that were failing and didn't support them correctly in the first place. Hence the reason they were failing companies. Upgrading or reworking a cable plant from the ground up is not a cheap, quick, or fun process. In a comapny the size of Comcast I'm sure the red tape they go through to put that type of work in place takes years.It's a problem within the industry itself, and can hit any company that is in the process of expanding.
That is all probably true because the cable company we used before comcast was in the same building where comcast is now so they took them over and it has been crap.the apartment complex I manage is totally wired for comcast and we have a contract that we only use comcast and the tenants (close to 100 of them) have forced us to not renew the contract because they all want another service because they HATE comcast.
That is all probably true because the cable company we used before comcast was in the same building where comcast is now so they took them over and it has been crap.the apartment complex I manage is totally wired for comcast and we have a contract that we only use comcast and the tenants (close to 100 of them) have forced us to not renew the contract because they all want another service because they HATE comcast.
Apartment buildings with outdated wiring are the source of nearly half the calls a cable company gets. The other is from stupid people who wonder why their cable isn't working when they have no power at their house and they are calling on their pay by the minute cell phone. For every horror story someone has about dealing with a cable company a call center rep has 100x that many of stupid customers they have had to deal with.
Steve, Some interesting comments from the FCC. FCC and Comcast I had Direct TV for satellite and AT&T for internet. Never a problem.Moved this year. No AT&T avialable, so I went with the bundled TV, phone and internet with Comcast. A complete waste.I am thisclose to switching back to Direct TV.

DirecTV ftmfw!Can't say I have had an issue with them. My only problem is that I get all the channels and I haven't heard of 99.4% of all the movies in the 500's (hbo, max, sho, etc). The Sunday Ticket is the shit though.

It happened! So friggin cool.If you switch to att U-verse... be prepared for a lengthy switch over.It took about 5 hours for 4 TV's, 4 PC's and 2 lap tops but it was worth it.Part of it is because I was in the stone age with no DVR and this DVR stuff is cool.The picture is a bit better because they are totally digital where Time Suckme was only about 40%.I can't wait to take those old converter boxes and toss them on LaFonda's desk.

It happened! So friggin cool.If you switch to att U-verse... be prepared for a lengthy switch over.It took about 5 hours for 4 TV's, 4 PC's and 2 lap tops but it was worth it.Part of it is because I was in the stone age with no DVR and this DVR stuff is cool.
my old roommate was switching to u-verse when it came through in indianapolis, primarily because he was going to get an insane discount since his mom's pretty high up at at&t.i honestly think FIOS will very quickly blow everything else out of the water as it becomes viable in the majority of the market.considering i don't have that option with verizon here yet, i'm getting DirecTV.
My parents have Dish at their lake cabin, and it loses signal anytime it rains. Does this happen with all satellite providers?
Yes.For the most part here though, the weather has to be REALLY bad to lose signal.
my old roommate was switching to u-verse when it came through in indianapolis, primarily because he was going to get an insane discount since his mom's pretty high up at at&t.i honestly think FIOS will very quickly blow everything else out of the water as it becomes viable in the majority of the market.considering i don't have that option with verizon here yet, i'm getting DirecTV.
I have Fios TV and Internet, and I love it. They just added about 20 HD channels and are planning to be at over 100 by the end of the year, and the picture quality is amazing. Also the 20/5 Internet service is rock solid, and it's cheaper than Comcast was. I highly recommend it if it's available...