New Ub Updates From Superusers

Anyone read that whole thread? So much crazy in there and people in-fighting, cliff notes would be awesome.
Yeah, but I dunno where to even start.I made a big post that covers the most important part...
I don't know why everyone has such a hard time explaining things to you beanie (And others who are catching up), but it seems like whenever someone says things in a semi clear way, it falls a little bit short, so I'm going to try my best to just lay out the major point as clear as possible, because people keep going off on tangents.You said, -Fred- MIGHT be a transfer account, similar to your transfer account.(Maybe, but we don't know that for sure, and FD through DA said it's a management account, whether real or transfer, we don't know.)We know that Russ has funded this -Fred- account.You said that your transfer account funds people you don't know all the time. Implying that -Fred- funds anonymous people as well. Meaning, Russ doesn't necessarily know where -Fred- is shipping money. Fair enough.You also said that in order to make these transfers, you talk to your secretary, who says, I need some money for some player. So you or she ships money into the transfer account, and then she ships it to this anonymous player.Now the part of the connection that people aren't point out, is that you DO actually know who your secretary is! You have to talk to her in order to figure out how and when you are going to ship this money in and out of this transfer account.-Fred- is Russ's secretary! See what I'm saying?He has to have contact with this person. This is assuming it's just a transfer account. Not to mention, if it is a transfer account, it appears to be the main one, and I highly doubt the owner of the company doesn't know who controls millions of dollars in transfers.You > Secretary > Your xfer account > Anonymous playersRuss > ????? > -Fred- > Superusers and non-superusers.Hopefully that is clear to everyone now.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously guys. TAKE YOUR MONEY OFF OF ULTIMATEBET NOW!Anybody who is stupid enough to keep money on AP or UB deserves to have it stolen from them. There I said it.
Great that you said it. Doesn't make it not idiotic.No one deserves to have their money stolen from them.

This is NoLimitLeagues post (#197) in one of the locked threads with a summary:Summary of what has happened in the last 24 hours, related to UB SuperUsers:- Someone with a 2p2 username of brainwashdodo and no posts, claiming to be a current UB employee who worked closely in the investigation of NioNio and other superusers made this post on June 28th:Quote:I came to post today with the claim of no less than the so called "nionio" was manufactured by the current management of the company.Tomorrow or the day after, you will receive an extensive report from both KGC and UB/AP, on how the company was the victim the wrongdoing of the previous management, very similar to Annie’s statements.I only wanted to come out now, just to say a few words before these new founding’s and the additional refund process begins. Also to give you a hint how the company “found” the “additional accounts and data surrounding the unfair play”. I helped them. My posts will soon to follow these upcoming statements, please stand by, and I see you guys in a few days.-The report from UB was delayed, and he made it clear he didn’t want to leak the inside info until after the statement from UB. In the meantime he gives us a teaser by showing us a screenshot of NioNio’s account but doesn’t explain. 2p2ers figure out that UB wiped this info clean and the new info is a play money account that someone probably set up as a joke. However, I don’t think brainwashdodo realized this, as he was trying to trace the IP address of the NioNio play money account.-The statement from UB finally came out yesterday and stated they found 14 more superusers: Crackcorn55, GrabBag123, gravitation, Bgroup, H_Curtis, Twenty 1, WacoManiac, Broke_In_L_A, ShaqTack, BlueBerry101, 55WasHere, Xnomas, dannyboy55, Indy05. The truth is 2p2ers found these superusers and reported them to UB and UB is finally admitting it. They also admit it was going on since before the new ownership took over, the claim it started in 2005.-Soon after this release, brainwashdodo made 2 very long posts showing Transaction Audits for PhilHelmuth, kid55 (Freddy Deeb), and –Fred- (no one knows who this is, a third party said they talked to Freddy, and Freddy says this is an account used by mgmt.)-His 2 posts also contain 4 links to screenshots of an admin site used by UB employees. He shows the account info for kid55, mamamiya, buckskin, and ShaqTack-As I’m looking at ShaqTack’s screenshot I see that he had 5 different usernames and that 3 of them were on UB’s list (ShaqTack, slimpikins2, and broke_in_l_a) 2 of them were not on the list. (whakme and HolyMucker) I post a question asking why they aren’t on the list, within 5 minutes UB adds those 2 names to the list. More proof that UB is only admitting to the superusers that we find. It is also proof that the screenshots are real. It is also proof that brainwashdodo is really a UB employee.-People start looking into the screenshots. Here is what we found in the screenshots:-ShaqTack had 5 diff usernames and was closed on Feb 7th. (Acct disabled. Do not re-open. Any inquiries please forward to Paul/Nolan. Email sent Tkt# 8322074. VGonzalez/sec) Here is the actual confiscation, it looks like they confiscated $0.35 (Select Acct to Adjust:#, Select Adj Type: Withdrawl, Select Reason for Adj: FRAUD CONFISCATED. Adj Amt: 0.35 Notes: Balance was confiscated as per Nolan B. VGonzalez/sec) He never played a sng or tourn, his career rake was $4343.50 and blackjack wins of $453. Deposit Limit was LEVEL 3. His email was given GameSetMatch123@something.com; the name used was Dan Francis from Franklin AR, birthdate of 3-27-1957. No phone number listed but his address was. I can’t find any info on this person, most likely all fake info. There is a Daniel Francis pro from Australia, but very, very unlikely it is the same person. The account was created on 12-20-2005.-kid55 screenshot showed that brainwashdodo blocks out his UB username b4 he posts the screenshots, ShaqTack’s screenshot was cropped differently and didn’t show who he was Logged In as. It shows that the name on the acct is Kassem Deeb, gives his address, phone, dob, email, and initial IP address. Kassem is Freddy’s real name. I later find out that it is common knowledge that kid55 is Freddy Deeb’s main account on UB. It was created on June 1st 2003. His deposit and transfer limit is HIGH ROLLER. Never played a sng, tourney fees of $184 and rake revenue of $37,825.57. Played some BJ and broke even I think. He did 143 deposits for $2,314,335 and 138 withdrawls for $3,701,016, but claims to be a losing player on UB. Many people speculate this is because of transfers and payments for his sponsorship deal, makes sense to me. The ONLY thing suspicious on Freddy’s account is an amazing piece of information. On Feb 6th, 2007, 1 day before they suspended ShaqTack’s account, they suspended Freddy’s account (Acct disabled. Do not re-open. Any inquiries please forward to Paul/Nolen. SAraya/ub sec, Tkt #8313668.) As you can see, both accounts were closed with the exact same message, word for word. It is also noted that 3 of the superuser accts have ‘55’ in them.-bucksin screenshot shows the acct was created on feb 11th, 2003 by Lyle A. Berman, from Minnetonka, MN. Gives his address, phone, DOB, email, and initial IP address. His deposit and transfer limit are HIGH ROLLER. He has 3 deposits for $4,400 and 29 withdrawls for $555,000. Paid $51,692 in rake, $561 in sng fees, and $114.50 in tourney fees. It shows his acct is active with a cash balance and it shows that he was refunded $54,520 from the NioNio investigation. It also shows that someone typed “ty Paul, we trust you” in the comments about the refund. Some people have taken this to mean that the message is from Lyle. It sure looks like Lyle isn’t involved and in fact was ripped off by the superusers. One more interesting note from this screenshot is brainwashdodo had some other windows open, one has the info blacked out, one is cut off and you can only make out the first three letters, Dea. The other window says 6/1/2008 (I think he may have taken these screenshots a month ago) and it lists 5 names and no other info, Brits Man, -Fred-, Jack, buckskin, Fishtank.-mamamiya screenshot shows the acct was created on July 15th, 2006 I think, very blurry. The account name is hanan a deeb, this is most likely a relative of Freddy’s or an alias of his, no one has confirmed this, but some evidence linking him to this name has been found on the internet and is in one of these threads. The address is the same as the address on kid55’s acct. The phone # is similar but slightly different, DOB appears to be 1972, the email address is kdeeb####@something.com. No referrer. Deposit and Transfer Limit are HIGH ROLLER. About 26k in rake, 97 deposits for 197k, 43 withdrawls for 166k. On July 17th, 2006 in the Admin Comments it says: “one of Freddie Deeb’s accts.” There are a couple of windows open on the right hand side, one of them shows a date of 3/1/xxxx and the letters REA and Dea cut off. It appears he took this screenshot on March 1st, 2008. Someone reports that most people had multiple accts back in the day and that it was not frowned upon.-People also started investigating the transaction audits, since brainwashdodo decided not to connect any of the dots for us. It showed that Phil, Freddy, Lyle, and Russ Hamilton were doing a lot of big transfers between each other.-Most importantly the info in these transaction histories showed that -Fred- made a transaction to ShaqTack for $10,000.-It also showed that -Fred- had transactions with all the people mentioned above and many more. Here is an incomplete list of names that –Fred- transferred to: crosdsr, sluppy, wbchampion, HeadKase01, CUCA, peanuto, Jack, TRIPAS2003, buzz32, Devilfish (this one seems obv, lol), jumpshot, The bigchief, txfatman, -russh-, August17, KrazyKanuck, bad bowler, MrJones707, B_Affil_Test2, thunderkeller, VonSmak, whoisthisguy, Poppychullo, slug2, bmw750li, keneiniger, Treetopss, H B, morganraiders, bigmomw, shah 2007. I am not accusing any of these names on this list of any wrong doing. Just stating a fact.- "-Fred-", which seems to be nothing more than a station for distributing funds, with Russ Hamilton and perhaps others reimbursing it. econ does some more investigating:Quote:The -Fred- account is highly suspicious. The transaction history provided covers over a year (April 1, 2006-May 20, 2007). During this time, the user played a total of three single-table sessions on two different days. Meanwhile, $2,803,148 was transferred through the account (in absolute value). However, the net of all of the transfers was -$30,600 (I threw the transactions into excel). You may have noticed that there are many transfers involving either russ hamilton or russh that happen right around one or more transfers of equal value and opposite sign to other players. Why wouldn't Russ just transfer the money himself? The same is true to a lesser extent of player peanuto.-It also showed kid55 having an amazing stretch of 13-27 minute ring game sessions where he had an outrageous winrate. But it also shows a few losing sessions too. Overall I believe that there is evidence that shows kid55 is a losing player on UB.-The PhilHelmuth Transaction Audit doesn’t show much. It shows him getting beat pretty bad at a few ring games, shows he plays a lot of black jack tourneys, and a few sngs. It also showed that he was refunded $880 from the NioNio scandal. And it shows a bunch of transfers with the above mentioned accounts.I’m sure I forgot a lot or screwed up some of the info. Flame away./end NoLimit's postMark

I'm just hoping for some kinda refund, but there is no way of knowing if I played with any of the superusers because I never used to use UltimateHistory when playing to import my hands into PT. unexpected refund one time!oh, and I'm not surprised by any of this. I've known since the whole AP thing came out last September and from actually playing with a superuser dumping money how extremely corrupt and incompetent the AP/UB company was/still is.

oh, and I'm not surprised by any of this. I've known since the whole AP thing came out last September and from actually playing with a superuser dumping money how extremely corrupt and incompetent the AP/UB company was/still is.
From reading the thread on 4, it was made clear that the superuser issue happened on UB before it was bought out by the same owner as AP, so there were two separate superuser account issues from two different companies, which is scary.Maybe this thread should be renamed so people will actually see the magnitude of it all, rather than thinking it's useless (to some) information about the old scandal, as I first thought when I skipped past the title.

The recap from Soup is about as condensed as it can gets(condensed soup)...I have followed this UB story for most of the day on 2+2...Annie Duke was on pokerroad radio today..and as you can imagin this whole thing was the majority of discussion....AD comes off very defensive and basicaly gives the UB company lines. I'm convinced the UB implosion has alot to do with the people posting on 2+2 and I think more is about to come out, at a minumum some top pro's have some damage control to do.

I also have been following all the threads on 2+2 for 2 days now. After the whistleblowing (blackmailing?) by a UB employee who posts actual screenshots of the UB admin program clearly showing some wrongdoing, there have been appearances on the thread of well-known and credible industry experts with personal knowledge of many of these matters (i.e former programmers/contractors of UB), and it looks very bad, indeed. Clearly to me, a UB insider was a Superuser cheater to the tune of 100's of thousands; and worse, it appears the old ownership of UB was very aware and/or complicit in the affair. Now, the new UB management is trying to spin damage control, and Annie Puke is running around telling everyone it's no big deal in an effort to save her endorsement income and stock value. It's a pathetic effort that most everyone is laughing at. When will the new UB CEO learn that the best course of action is to spill it all very quickly, rather than try to minimize the damage with grudging admissions that come out in dribs and drabs? They need to hire a PR firm immediately. Oh yeah, might be a good idea to boycott UB until they prove they have their management and security act together.

As someone on 2+2 said, the most shocking revelation in this whole thing is that Shaun Deeb and Freddy Deeb are distant cousins. Who knew?

I also have been following all the threads on 2+2 for 2 days now. After the whistleblowing (blackmailing?) by a UB employee who posts actual screenshots of the UB admin program clearly showing some wrongdoing, there have been appearances on the thread of well-known and credible industry experts with personal knowledge of many of these matters (i.e former programmers/contractors of UB), and it looks very bad, indeed. Clearly to me, a UB insider was a Superuser cheater to the tune of 100's of thousands; and worse, it appears the old ownership of UB was very aware and/or complicit in the affair. Now, the new UB management is trying to spin damage control, and Annie Puke is running around telling everyone it's no big deal in an effort to save her endorsement income and stock value. It's a pathetic effort that most everyone is laughing at. When will the new UB CEO learn that the best course of action is to spill it all very quickly, rather than try to minimize the damage with grudging admissions that come out in dribs and drabs? They need to hire a PR firm immediately. Oh yeah, might be a good idea to boycott UB until they prove they have their management and security act together.
If Eric Lynch, who is/was closer to UB than any of us will ever be decides after a few weeks that being assosicated with UB is not for him and he is taking his money off UB and never playing there again, why in the world would anyone have a single cent on there?. Annie Puke said Eric is/was not comfortable with the 60 minutes story that has yet to air...Use this as a warning if the 60 minutes story is as bad as it should be, you might want to get off now before UB shuts down and your money is stuck on there.....

A run on UB would do more to shut them down than anything else. Kind of like the runs on the banks in the 1930's. If anyone actually believes that UB or any other online poker site has all your money in hand liquid all the time, you need your head examined. If everyone starts taking their money off UB, it'll be in the toilet before the end of the week.

LOL awesome UB: (post from 2004)"My name is Ricco Pollan. I want to make this clear before I post this veryimportant thread.....I really like UB, and it WAS my favorite site to playfor both real money and play chips. I am still trying to get thisstraightened out, but it has become obvious that UB is not willing torefund the real money tourney players who were cheated. I am includingemails that UB sent to me that completely contredict themselves, making mebelieve that they condone such cheating................this really hurtsme to do this, but you HAVE to know what is going on.Anyone who plays at UB knows that they have been having server troublesfor the past two weeks or so. They have put in a new tournament softwarethat was only tested once before it was put into place for all to use.They actually held 5 practice tournaments........but all at once.Here goes..........I played in 4 tournaments in the past 24 hours and theywere ALL cheated in. UB has a glitch that for some reason allowed playersto "rebuy" chips WELL AFTER the 1 hour rebuy period. This means that youcould go "all in" as much as you wanted to gain a huge lead in chips andnot have to worry about being busted out of the tourney. Here is where theproblem starts.......not EVERYBODY knew about this glitch. Hundreds of ussimply left the game (like you are supposed to do)when we ran out ofchips. We had NO idea that we could simply hit the "rebuy" button as manytimes as we wanted to. however........SOME people knew about thisglitch......probobly players who participated in the trial tournaments.I know for a fact (because players told me)that several players reboughtchips at the FINAL table several times and ended up placing in the moneywinners......THAT IS CHEATING.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE.I decided to watch really closely in the next two tournaments to see itfor myself..........low and behold...I saw it happening right andleft.......obviously the word was getting around. But I am nocheater....so I reported it "on the spot".....and UB replies with "youmust be mistaken".........but we will refund your entry fee for onetourney ONLY. Keep in mind, that does NOT include the rebuys that I madeduring the first hour when you can legally rebuy. I was furious. So Idecided to prove it to them once and for all by doing it myself andreporting it as I was doing it. So, I made the final table at the 5:30Feed 500+30 Satellite last night. I finished 7th.........BUT I DID NOTLEAVE THE TABLE THIS TIME........I rebought......and rebought......andrebought....until I rebought $32,000.00 in chips, which made me chipleader technically. I imediately reported to customer service what I wasdoing, and I stayed in the tournament. BUT........I NEVER bet on a singlehand, I folded every one, and even showed the cards to the otherplayers..........AA, JJ, AK suited.......the great cards just seemed tokeep coming. I was sick at my stomach watching great cards get flusheddown the toilet like that, but I wanted to do the right thing. I informedthe final table players what I was doing, and they insisted that Icontinue to do so until a moderator (referee, whatever you want to callit)showed up to resolve this problem. Players started wondering if therewere cheaters sitting right there at the final table.BTW, the rebuys didn't always show up in the "chat box" either. I havealready figured out how someone can easily pad their chips...........whenyou are switched to another table and you have less than 1000 chips....itasks you to click an "OK" button before you transfer. Well, if you simplyclick "get more chips" before you agree to transfer........you end up withalmost 2000 chips when you reach the new table. TELL ME THAT'S NOTCHEATING.OK, here is where UB comes in. I thought "surely" UB does not know aboutthis. That's why I rebought all those chips (which I was charged $5 foreach rebuy....do the math), so I could finally prove to them that it wascertainly going on, and the integrity of the tournaments had beencompromised. Here is the first thing that they emailed me:Hello,I have credited your account with $9 which was the amount you invested inTourn 21749,which was the only one having this glitch you are referringto.Feel free to contact us for any further information.Best regards,GlennCustomer Service DepartmentYou can clearly see that UB says that it was an "ISOLATED INCIDENT", and Iwas refunded. Well, I thought........"great, it's taken careof"........WRONG. That was done just before the 4th tournament I entered.When I saw for myself that it was still being done, and obviously wasbeing done all day long......I emailed them again WHILE I was doing allthose illegal rebuys. Here is the next email sent to me:Dear RICHARD POLLAN ,We are sorry.We are fully aware there was an unusual occurrence with this tourney.The situation in question was that the tourney gave the option to everysingle player to rebuy after the rebuy period was over.Since EVERY player had the chance to make rebuys after the rebuy periodnot a single player was given an unfair advantage over any other player.Unfortunately we can not and will not refund your account for funds youdid use to play nor will we grant you an entry to another tournamentWaleskaCustomer Service DepartmentOK......WHICH IS IT......AN ISOLATED INCEDENT OR "EVERYBODY KNEW" AND ITWAS ALWAYS HAPPENING?????????AND THEY KICKED ME OUT??? FOR BEING HONEST????THIS time, they insist that EVERYBODY had the "CHANCE TO CHEAT".........soit was OK. Do you believe this? I CERTAINLY did not know about it inthefirst three tourneys until the Final table in the 3rd one...........so Iwas cheated because I could have rebought and won the darned thing, justlike hundreds of others could have........only one thing......we all knewit was CHEATING.I asked all over the website if anybody knew they could rebuy all the wayto the final table........of course the answer was NO, and now a lot ofhonest players are angry.....and insulted that UB would suggeat that theywould have cheated if they had known about it.Please reply to this post. I have been kicked out of UB because I toldpeople about the rebuy glitch.........PLUS.......they kept all mymoney........that's right....they stole my money.They will not even let me in to transfer a lousy $3 that is still in myaccount. UB does not want to have to refund hundreds of honest players whohad no idea what was going on, and wanted to shut me up, and sweep thiswhole thing under the rug. That is what brought me here.I have rejoined UB under another screename on my laptop with a Proxybetween me and them so I can tell others about this crap.R. E POLLAN/CEOSKYNET ENTERPRISES "http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...+bet+cheating#Mark

A run on UB would do more to shut them down than anything else. Kind of like the runs on the banks in the 1930's. If anyone actually believes that UB or any other online poker site has all your money in hand liquid all the time, you need your head examined. If everyone starts taking their money off UB, it'll be in the toilet before the end of the week.
It takes reputable sites weeks to deliver funds. Do you think they have every cent on hand? What is "on hand?" For example, if they kept most of the cash in a money market account that takes a day to liquidate, what would be the issue there? Newsflash, it wouldn't be an issue. Edit: All that being said, I closed my Superuser account in 2006.
LOL awesome UB: (post from 2004)"My name is Ricco Pollan. I want to make this clear before I post this veryimportant thread.....I really like UB, and it WAS my favorite site to playfor both real money and play chips. I am still trying to get thisstraightened out, but it has become obvious that UB is not willing torefund the real money tourney players who were cheated. I am includingemails that UB sent to me that completely contredict themselves, making mebelieve that they condone such cheating................this really hurtsme to do this, but you HAVE to know what is going on.Anyone who plays at UB knows that they have been having server troublesfor the past two weeks or so. They have put in a new tournament softwarethat was only tested once before it was put into place for all to use.They actually held 5 practice tournaments........but all at once.Here goes..........I played in 4 tournaments in the past 24 hours and theywere ALL cheated in. UB has a glitch that for some reason allowed playersto "rebuy" chips WELL AFTER the 1 hour rebuy period. This means that youcould go "all in" as much as you wanted to gain a huge lead in chips andnot have to worry about being busted out of the tourney. Here is where theproblem starts.......not EVERYBODY knew about this glitch. Hundreds of ussimply left the game (like you are supposed to do)when we ran out ofchips. We had NO idea that we could simply hit the "rebuy" button as manytimes as we wanted to. however........SOME people knew about thisglitch......probobly players who participated in the trial tournaments.I know for a fact (because players told me)that several players reboughtchips at the FINAL table several times and ended up placing in the moneywinners......THAT IS CHEATING.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE.I decided to watch really closely in the next two tournaments to see itfor myself..........low and behold...I saw it happening right andleft.......obviously the word was getting around. But I am nocheater....so I reported it "on the spot".....and UB replies with "youmust be mistaken".........but we will refund your entry fee for onetourney ONLY. Keep in mind, that does NOT include the rebuys that I madeduring the first hour when you can legally rebuy. I was furious. So Idecided to prove it to them once and for all by doing it myself andreporting it as I was doing it. So, I made the final table at the 5:30Feed 500+30 Satellite last night. I finished 7th.........BUT I DID NOTLEAVE THE TABLE THIS TIME........I rebought......and rebought......andrebought....until I rebought $32,000.00 in chips, which made me chipleader technically. I imediately reported to customer service what I wasdoing, and I stayed in the tournament. BUT........I NEVER bet on a singlehand, I folded every one, and even showed the cards to the otherplayers..........AA, JJ, AK suited.......the great cards just seemed tokeep coming. I was sick at my stomach watching great cards get flusheddown the toilet like that, but I wanted to do the right thing. I informedthe final table players what I was doing, and they insisted that Icontinue to do so until a moderator (referee, whatever you want to callit)showed up to resolve this problem. Players started wondering if therewere cheaters sitting right there at the final table.BTW, the rebuys didn't always show up in the "chat box" either. I havealready figured out how someone can easily pad their chips...........whenyou are switched to another table and you have less than 1000 chips....itasks you to click an "OK" button before you transfer. Well, if you simplyclick "get more chips" before you agree to transfer........you end up withalmost 2000 chips when you reach the new table. TELL ME THAT'S NOTCHEATING.OK, here is where UB comes in. I thought "surely" UB does not know aboutthis. That's why I rebought all those chips (which I was charged $5 foreach rebuy....do the math), so I could finally prove to them that it wascertainly going on, and the integrity of the tournaments had beencompromised. Here is the first thing that they emailed me:Hello,I have credited your account with $9 which was the amount you invested inTourn 21749,which was the only one having this glitch you are referringto.Feel free to contact us for any further information.Best regards,GlennCustomer Service DepartmentYou can clearly see that UB says that it was an "ISOLATED INCIDENT", and Iwas refunded. Well, I thought........"great, it's taken careof"........WRONG. That was done just before the 4th tournament I entered.When I saw for myself that it was still being done, and obviously wasbeing done all day long......I emailed them again WHILE I was doing allthose illegal rebuys. Here is the next email sent to me:Dear RICHARD POLLAN ,We are sorry.We are fully aware there was an unusual occurrence with this tourney.The situation in question was that the tourney gave the option to everysingle player to rebuy after the rebuy period was over.Since EVERY player had the chance to make rebuys after the rebuy periodnot a single player was given an unfair advantage over any other player.Unfortunately we can not and will not refund your account for funds youdid use to play nor will we grant you an entry to another tournamentWaleskaCustomer Service DepartmentOK......WHICH IS IT......AN ISOLATED INCEDENT OR "EVERYBODY KNEW" AND ITWAS ALWAYS HAPPENING?????????AND THEY KICKED ME OUT??? FOR BEING HONEST????THIS time, they insist that EVERYBODY had the "CHANCE TO CHEAT".........soit was OK. Do you believe this? I CERTAINLY did not know about it inthefirst three tourneys until the Final table in the 3rd one...........so Iwas cheated because I could have rebought and won the darned thing, justlike hundreds of others could have........only one thing......we all knewit was CHEATING.I asked all over the website if anybody knew they could rebuy all the wayto the final table........of course the answer was NO, and now a lot ofhonest players are angry.....and insulted that UB would suggeat that theywould have cheated if they had known about it.Please reply to this post. I have been kicked out of UB because I toldpeople about the rebuy glitch.........PLUS.......they kept all mymoney........that's right....they stole my money.They will not even let me in to transfer a lousy $3 that is still in myaccount. UB does not want to have to refund hundreds of honest players whohad no idea what was going on, and wanted to shut me up, and sweep thiswhole thing under the rug. That is what brought me here.I have rejoined UB under another screename on my laptop with a Proxybetween me and them so I can tell others about this crap.R. E POLLAN/CEOSKYNET ENTERPRISES "http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...+bet+cheating#Mark
Awesome. You know, looking back, I remember I used to go pretty deep in the Sunday guaranteeds and then bust in the most bizarre ways. A sort of personal collection of "How the **** did that guy know I had x?" I just chalked it up to how bad I suck, but could it be... no, I still suck.
It takes reputable sites weeks to deliver funds. Do you think they have every cent on hand? What is "on hand?" For example, if they kept most of the cash in a money market account that takes a day to liquidate, what would be the issue there? Newsflash, it wouldn't be an issue. Edit: All that being said, I closed my Superuser account in 2006.
You are missing the point. If there is a run on the Bank and the bank only has 10% reserves, 90% of the funds will never be seen by the holders. If you believe that any OLG company has access to 100% of the players balances, you're sadly mistaken. They are a bit like a pyramid scheme - they are using those funds for any number of other purposes with the assumption that they will not ever have to pay everyone all at once. Making matters worse - being an unregulated industry, there are no limits on their reserves or what they do with the cash sitting in players accounts. There is no FDIC insuring those balances.Good luck if there really was a panic run on that cash. It wouldn't be just a matter of them cashing in some MMA or less liquid accounts and it taking time. Many people would be out $
You are missing the point. If there is a run on the Bank and the bank only has 10% reserves, 90% of the funds will never be seen by the holders. If you believe that any OLG company has access to 100% of the players balances, you're sadly mistaken. They are a bit like a pyramid scheme - they are using those funds for any number of other purposes with the assumption that they will not ever have to pay everyone all at once. Making matters worse - being an unregulated industry, there are no limits on their reserves or what they do with the cash sitting in players accounts. There is no FDIC insuring those balances.Good luck if there really was a panic run on that cash. It wouldn't be just a matter of them cashing in some MMA or less liquid accounts and it taking time. Many people would be out $
I thought I made it pretty clear that WAS my point- reputable sites don't keep 100% cash on hand, why would they? Do they even claim to? If they do make that claim, that's pretty stupid, because it makes more sense to earn money on that cash, or lend money against that cash. Being unregulated makes it that much more of an awesome opportunity to make money. My point was, if you think ANY site keeps 100% cash on hand you are mistaken, and if they actually do that is idiotic for a business that takes in that much cash.
I thought I made it pretty clear that WAS my point- reputable sites don't keep 100% cash on hand, why would they? Do they even claim to? If they do make that claim, that's pretty stupid, because it makes more sense to earn money on that cash, or lend money against that cash. Being unregulated makes it that much more of an awesome opportunity to make money. My point was, if you think ANY site keeps 100% cash on hand you are mistaken, and if they actually do that is idiotic for a business that takes in that much cash.
You seemed to be trying to contradict this:"A run on UB would do more to shut them down than anything else. Kind of like the runs on the banks in the 1930's. If anyone actually believes that UB or any other online poker site has all your money in hand liquid all the time, you need your head examined. If everyone starts taking their money off UB, it'll be in the toilet before the end of the week."But you really pretty much helped make the dude's point.No. Large sites do not have 100% cash on hand nor even access to 100%. Yes. It would be a problem for them to be able to withstand a run on their funds.
You seemed to be trying to contradict this:"A run on UB would do more to shut them down than anything else. Kind of like the runs on the banks in the 1930's. If anyone actually believes that UB or any other online poker site has all your money in hand liquid all the time, you need your head examined. If everyone starts taking their money off UB, it'll be in the toilet before the end of the week."But you really pretty much helped make the dude's point.No. Large sites do not have 100% cash on hand nor even access to 100%. Yes. It would be a problem for them to be able to withstand a run on their funds.
Yeah, my point was actually who cares? I don't expect any site to be able to support a mass withdrawal of funds in a timely fashion.

I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned in this thread one of most karma induced actions I have ever heard about. The guy who was responsible for the security (and being highly implicated), his wife was a teacher and boned a 16 year old student. LOL.

I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned in this thread one of most karma induced actions I have ever heard about. The guy who was responsible for the security (and being highly implicated), his wife was a teacher and boned a 16 year old student. LOL.
now depends on what she looks like .. but that 16 year old is the man !!! lol jk :club:
Yeah, my point was actually who cares? I don't expect any site to be able to support a mass withdrawal of funds in a timely fashion.
See. You are missing the point.We are not talking "timely" we are talking "ever". You realize that a Bank can't withstand a run on funds because the "reserve" system means the don't have the $. Not in terms of on hand or timely. They don't have them Anywhere. If everyone came at once for their dollars, the Bank would have to fold and some people would not get their money. That is what happened in the 30's and why there is now the FDIC.If everyone ran to an OL Gaming site and cashed out at once, it would be an issue of timely access to your funds - many people would NEVER get paid because the company doesn't have that much $ anywhere.
See. You are missing the point.We are not talking "timely" we are talking "ever". You realize that a Bank can't withstand a run on funds because the "reserve" system means the don't have the $. Not in terms of on hand or timely. They don't have them Anywhere. If everyone came at once for their dollars, the Bank would have to fold and some people would not get their money. That is what happened in the 30's and why there is now the FDIC.If everyone ran to an OL Gaming site and cashed out at once, it would be an issue of timely access to your funds - many people would NEVER get paid because the company doesn't have that much $ anywhere.
Not that I trust UB or AP to ever do what they are supposed to but this isn't correct. Online gaming sites have segregated funds which means they DO have your money, unlike banks.
cite your source.