Weirdest Places You've Done The Naughty

I was working at a construction site today and a bunch of guys were talking about the strangest places they've had sex.I figure FCP would have some good stories.Some weird places I heard:Cow pastureBaseball bleachersBus on the way back from a football game.McDonalds DrivethruIn a tree?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behind an upright piano. I was living for the summer in our fraternity house, my gf was on vacation in Fl, and a cousin from Fl came to visit with a gf of hers. Some of the other houses had parties, so I brought my cousin and her friend to one, and went back to mine, they knew I was being "good" while my gf was away. About an hour later her friend comes back alone, she obviously doesnt give a FF about my being good. She said something to the effect that it was only fair that Fl send someone as a replacement so I wouldnt be lonely. We started making out but I really didnt expect it to go very far.Then I notice my gf's best friend and my roomate walking up the stairs to the house. How the hell would I explain this hot, tanned girl to my gfbf and ultimately my gf?So I drag her into the next room where there was an upright piano against the wall. I pushed it out and we ducked behind it figuring theyd be off to a bedroom soon, but they hung out in the room next door for what seemed like hours. We intially were giggling and goofing on them, but pretty soon it got very erotic and wound up in the full nasty. Keeping it quiet was a challenge!

With a black chick in the basement of a ghetto baptist church in exchange for a fake gold rope chain.
Level?With your racist ideologies I just find this very hard to believe.

Storage Unit - Like one of those Public Storage places.Camping out the side of a truck - Not weird except literally 30 seconds after we finished an Asian family that was hiking through the woods came down a hill to the river we were parked next to.

Camping out the side of a truck - Not weird except literally 30 seconds after we finished an Asian family that was hiking through the woods came down a hill to the river we were parked next to.
That's what you get for not listening to the warning gongs.

On one of these in a public park:261000_fp.jpgThen I gave her some candy.What actually happened was me using my charm on an older coworker, and we both decided that was the most convenient place to have sex at 2 in the morning.

One that my girlfriend and I have talked about, but not tried:One of our friends feels really awkward around us, because he used to have a major crush on her, so we like to make out in front of him and it's hillarious. We want to have sex in his front yard right next to his room. We really don't care whether he sees us or not it's just for sheer bragging rights.

replacement so I wouldnt be lonely. We started making out but I really didnt expect it to go very far.Then I notice my gf's best friend and my roomate walking up the stairs to the house. How the hell would I explain this hot, tanned girl to my gfbf and ultimately my gf?
Do you usually look out the window while making out?
One that my girlfriend and I have talked about, but not tried:One of our friends feels really awkward around us, because he used to have a major crush on her, so we like to make out in front of him and it's hillarious. We want to have sex in his front yard right next to his room. We really don't care whether he sees us or not it's just for sheer bragging rights.
Thank goodness I'm not your friend... crap you're mean.
That's foul.
Thank goodness I'm not your friend... crap you're mean.
I should have added that he's really cocky and thinks he's the greatest thing known to women.He wears shirts that belong on 5 year olds, and pisses me off alot.So "friend" was the wrong word. I'd say more of "person I play basketball with and dicuss movies with"Edit: And he's also 20 and has dated 2 14 year olds.
I should have added that he's really cocky and thinks he's the greatest thing known to women.He wears shirts that belong on 5 year olds, and pisses me off alot.So "friend" was the wrong word. I'd say more of "person I play basketball with and dicuss movies with"Edit: And he's also 20 and has dated 2 14 year olds.
Oh so he's a douche, well that makes it acceptable. If he had a crush on your girl he probably talks crap about her behind your backs too. Screw on.

Had a girl bent over the picnic table while my bud was with his girl inside the trailer while camping. He was looking out the window and making strange noises. We were all shitfaced. Earned the nickname Harley Squirell nuts on that trip.

It sounds more like you're marking your territory in front of him. That's not flattering to your character.
He's a jerk, but be the more mature person. I say, just don't hang out with him.