Sunday Million...what Line To Take Here?

In the money...new to table with no info on players at the table...feeling some pressure as blinds are catching up to me and no real room to manoeuver>PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t4000 (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP3 (t44041)CO (t88667)Button (t132064)SB (t44271)BB (t105216)UTG (t84100)Hero (t34704)MP1 (t57970)MP2 (t176101)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Kspade.gif, Qspade.gif. Limp? Shove? Small raise? Fold?

Shove.
I shoved, and even had my kids cheering for 'no 7' once the flop came (I know...bad father!), but:Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Kspade.gif, Qspade.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to t34304, 2 folds, MP3 raises to t43641, 4 folds.Flop: (t87145) 4spade.gif, Qheart.gif, Kdiamond.gif(2 players)Turn: (t87145) 5spade.gif(2 players)River: (t87145) 7heart.gif(2 players)Final Pot: t78208*** SHOW DOWN ***whezer16: shows [Ks Qs] (two pair, Kings and Queens)PSISFNBS: shows [7d 7c] (three of a kind, Sevens)PSISFNBS collected 78208 from potI felt that shoving was right, but given the way the hand played out I thought that maybe I was wrong to get it all in with a drawing hand.And yes, their little hearts were broken lol.

It's either shove or fold, with shove edging out fold, imo.KQ is way ahead of most of the blind holdings here. The big stack MAY call you down with a naked A or, if you are me, you run your KQ into AK or AQ.I say shove and pick up the blinds. If you get called down and lose, it'll be a coin flip at worst.Go get 'em, tiger!Edit: Oh, lordy...I misread the position lol (thought Hero was on button). Still a shove, probably, but the margin is even thinner, given there are so many people left to act. The likelihood of someone having a big A is much greater and you'd rather be coinflipping than dominated, i'm sure.And good for your kids for cheering you on! Give them a slice of that money pie!

I'm suprised, I would normaly fold this
Youve got an M of 3.5, a hand that has a 30% probability of being called by an equal or better hand, and throw in the A5s+ and A8+ that are also likely to call and you have an overall 60:40 edge. How can you fold?
And good for your kids for cheering you on! Give them a slice of that money pie!
Maybe I should set them up with a junior PS account (my 6 year old could probably figure this game out faster than me)!!!