** FCHL's Toronto Rocket - Official Thread **

Must win game tonight, down 1-0 in the series.Biatch's lineup is pitiful, and I have a 2.6 goal edge in terms of cumulative PPG in the lineup.Lose here, and it'll be a tough road back.
:club:
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup, just got accepted into a program at Ryerson for the fall.

You're welcome.

Would be nice to score a point in this series.I hate making excuses, but losing Lecavalier really hurts me, because it makes me go to my 2nd tier group of guys. I have 10 forwards over 0.550 pool PPG, 9 with Lecavalier injured, and I can't even get 6 of them into any games, due to scheduling. Would have had them in for most games if Lecavalier were playing.My 2nd tier of guys are all <0.450 PPG, and they suck.Also, now my best defenseman by a country mile is injured, and missed game 1, will miss game 4, and maybe miss the rest of the series.Brutal. But, injuries happen, I knew that my team wasn't really deep enough to cover an injury, given the schedule that I knew about.Would be nice if the guys I had in my lineups would score anywhere near their expectation, though. ;)Even without Vinny and Lidstrom, I'm only a 0.027 goal dog tomorrow, and a favorite in each of games 4 through 7.

The difference between the worst of my top 10 forwards (Pavelski, 0.563) and the best of my 2nd tier (Ladd 0.432) is a pretty big drop off. Annoying to have to use these guys.

With updated stats:Game 3:Limidonks 3.204asdfjkl; 3.257Game 4:Limidonks 3.068asdfjkl; 2.884Game 5:Limidonks 3.650asdfjkl; 3.393Game 6:Limidonks 3.411asdfjkl; 3.168Game 7:Limidonks 3.681asdfjkl; 3.513

Can someone please explain to me how this is possible?1) Icing coming, both linesmen's hands up, etc.2) Puck either TOUCHES ANDREW MACDONALD'S STICK or DOESN'T TOUCH HIM.3) In the first scenario, it's icing.4) In the second scenario, it isn't.5) Puck continues on and Matt Moulson picks it up, skates down the ice, shoots, and Tavares tips it in.6) If #3 is true, IT WAS ****ING ICING.7) If #4 is true, THEN ANDREW MACDONALD DOESN'T GET A ****ING ASSIST8) JESUS ****ING CHRIST SERIOUSLY?

Can someone please explain to me how this is possible?1) Icing coming, both linesmen's hands up, etc.2) Puck either TOUCHES ANDREW MACDONALD'S STICK or DOESN'T TOUCH HIM.3) In the first scenario, it's icing.4) In the second scenario, it isn't.5) Puck continues on and Matt Moulson picks it up, skates down the ice, shoots, and Tavares tips it in.6) If #3 is true, IT WAS ****ING ICING.7) If #4 is true, THEN ANDREW MACDONALD DOESN'T GET A ****ING ASSIST8) JESUS ****ING CHRIST SERIOUSLY?
Obviously there's going to be a scoring change, the announcers were commenting on that during the game. I'm still pissed about that post on the Parenteau empty netter...5U swing for me with one ping of the pipe.

There better be. I texted Chris for the official NHL scorer's number and he replied with an actual phone number. LOL. No idea if he's serious or not. If I lose by 0.5, I'm calling them to rescind it.

Ummm, isnt it entirely possible that the scorer gives him the assist? I don't think the scorers job is to decide if the refs made the right call on the icing, only to credit the proper scorers.

FCHL vs AHL Challenge:Sponsored by Subway's Five Dollar FootlongGame 1 - Thu, Feb 2: Limidonks 3.5 / Big M's 4.0Game 2 - Sat, Feb 4: Limidonks 5.0 / Big M's 5.5Game 3 - Tue, Feb 7: Limidonks 2.5 / Big M's 1.5Game 4 - Thu, Feb 9: Limidonks 4.5 / Big M's 3.5Game 5 - Sat, Feb 11: Limidonks 0.5 / Big M's 0.0Game 6 - Sun, Feb 12: Limidonks 1.5 / Big M's 5.0Game 7 - Tue, Feb 14: Limidonks 2.5 / Big M's 3.0Game 8 - Thu, Feb 16: Limidonks 4.0 / Big M's 5.5Game 9 - Fri, Feb 17: Limidonks 1.0 / Big M's 2.0Game 10 - Sat, Feb 18: Limidonks 3.0 / Big M's 1.5Game 11 - Sun, Feb 19: Limidonks 2.0 OT WIN / Big M's 2.0Game 12 - Tue, Feb 21: Limidonks (-0.5) / Big M's 5.0Game 13 - Thu, Feb 23: Limidonks 4.0 / Big M's 1.0Game 14 - Fri, Feb 24: Limidonks 1.5 / Big M's 2.5Game 15 - Sat, Feb 25: Limidonks 5.0 / Big M's 4.0Game 16 - Sun, Feb 26: Limidonks 5.0 / Big M's 3.5Game 17 - Tue, Feb 28: Limidonks 2.5 / Big M's 2.0Game 18 - Thu, Mar 1: Limidonks 2.0 / Big M's 3.5Series ends tied 9-9My FCHL season is done, so so is this. Push city.

After an extraordinarily disappointing end to the season, the Limidonks have begun their off-season rebuild by announcing the unconditional release of the following players, set to be UFAs this summer:Marian HossaVincent LecavalierPatrik EliasMichael RyderMilan MichalekJoe PavelskiAndrew LaddJordan StaalNicklas LidstromPaul MartinJoe CorvoFrancois BeaucheminMarc-Edouard VlasicFilip KubaSt. Louis GoaliesFurthermore, it's likely that the team's only RFA, Joe Thornton, will be released because of his outrageous contract demands.The hold-overs from the first playoff team in franchise history will be:Joffrey Lupul ($1.25/UFA)Brad Marchand ($1.00/$1.00/$1.00/$1.00/UFA)David Booth ($4.25/$4.25)Nick Foligno ($0.50/$0.50/$0.50/$0.50/UFA)Mikael Samuelsson ($0.25/$0.25/UFA)Matt Cullen ($1.00/UFA)Tyler Kennedy ($1.00/$1.00/UFA)Evgenii Dadonov ($1.00/$1.00/$1.00/$1.00/UFA)Kurtis Foster ($1.25/UFA)Kevin Klein ($0.75/$0.75/UFA)Dennis Seidenberg ($1.00/$1.00/UFA)Calgary Flames ($0.25/$0.25/UFA)11 skaters, 1 goalie for $13.50Likely Forced Farm Promotions:Jordan Eberle ($1.00/RFA)PK Subban ($1.00/RFA)Possible Farm Promotions:Jeff Skinner ($2.00/RFA)Tyler Myers ($0.50/RFA)Luca Sbisa ($0.50/RFA)

I don't know if I fully understand what's happening, but shit you're giving up on some real talent.
Agreed. Zach isn't a true evaluator of talent. He is just like Adam, the two just blindly follow everything dobber says. #fchlproblems #notachamplikebiatch

After Skinner's wicked rookie season last year, I'm quite surprised that another forward on my farm has already crushed his totals and become my favorite prospect.Jordan Eberle has 31g, 37a in 67 games. He's a bit older, but he'll be a full time FCHLer next season.

After Skinner's wicked rookie season last year, I'm quite surprised that another forward on my farm has already crushed his totals and become my favorite prospect.Jordan Eberle has 31g, 37a in 67 games. He's a bit older, but he'll be a full time FCHLer next season.
Wow, great farm players Zach. And to think you got both in one pool.Hey, imagine how great it would be if your pool allowed you to call up both players in your playoffs, and even say a 3rd one like Ekman-Larsson, and then just send them right back down.Just imagine that.:club: