Hellmuth Arrival At Main Event...

i can honestly say, that if you asked me that in person i would punch you square in the mouth. then i would pull out my **** and ****in **** you up the ass.Emma is a lady. and even though none of us know her personally, she WILL be shown the respect befitting a woman of her beauty.SO WATCH YOUR ****ING MOUTH, YOU SLACK JAWED NO GOOD COCKSUCKER.
what the hell do you mean?
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if she was, I still wouldn't hit it.
Is Lake Wollempaupack nice this time of year? I was thinking of taking a booze cruise with some friends.
Is Lake Wollempaupack nice this time of year? I was thinking of taking a booze cruise with some friends.
Should be, it's pretty nice here during the summer (when the humidity's low)Pez: SuitedAces posted in here.

For Phil Hellmuth, a big part of playing a no-limit hold’em tournament is using intimidation against his opponents. His track record in such tournaments, his reputation for blowing up, and his sheer physical size are among the arsenal he employs to get the point across - subtly or not so much - that the rest of the table doesn’t stand a chance against him.When interviewed about why he makes such a big entrance every year....he said it isn't just for sponsors, he says it's a symbol....."People need dramatic examples to shake them out of their game, and I can't do that as an ordinary poker player at the table.... as a man I'm flesh and blood I can be ignored I can be busted but as a symbol, as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.....if you devote yourself to an ideal, if you make yourself more than just a man.....then you become something else entirely....."He's still doing well on day 3 :club:

For Phil Hellmuth, a big part of playing a no-limit hold’em tournament is using intimidation against his opponents. His track record in such tournaments, his reputation for blowing up, and his sheer physical size are among the arsenal he employs to get the point across - subtly or not so much - that the rest of the table doesn’t stand a chance against him.When interviewed about why he makes such a big entrance every year....he said it isn't just for sponsors, he says it's a symbol....."People need dramatic examples to shake them out of their game, and I can't do that as an ordinary poker player at the table.... as a man I'm flesh and blood I can be ignored I can be busted but as a symbol, as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.....if you devote yourself to an ideal, if you make yourself more than just a man.....then you become something else entirely....."He's still doing well on day 3 :club:
Apparently Hellmuth has seen V for Vendetta.

Oh my god. Jesus Christ....He may be a great poker player but he has officially lost it.He reminds me of Micheal Jackson. Keeps doing the most retarded things in orderfor the public to love him. I expect plastic surgery in the next 5 years.

Phil is all about his image when he plays poker. But apparently away from poker everyone thinks he's a great guy. Gotta give it up to him for being a hell of a poker player. He's still in the Main Event right now and they have just busted the money. Off topic but why is the bubble at 666?

lol for people who havn't been following, gotta love phil:Lights, Camera, Hellmuth!"Come on, boys, let's play a pot." Phil Hellmuth said as he limped into a hand. The button reached to put in a raise and Hellmuth told him, "I'll call you." True to his word, the button raised to 5,000, and only Hellmuth called. The flop came 9 7 4, and Hellmuth checked. He then told the button player, "I'll call you on the flop. You can bluff me on the turn." The button bet 10,000, and Hellmuth made the call and checked dark, all the while still talking and saying things like, "Your turn to bluff me." The 5 fell on the turn, and while Hellmuth kept talking, the button checked, as well. Before the river was dealt, Hellmuth called out for a "deuce!" He got his wish, and the 2 hit the felt on the river. Hellmuth got quiet and put in a small bet of 5,000. Then the talking started back up. "You got me. Pop it up a little! You can value-bet anything!" The button reached for his chips as if he was going to listen, then mucked his hand and accepted his defeat. "It's a pair of threes," Hellmuth said as he showed his hand -- 3 3.His opponent said the threes beat him. "I had him beat," Hellmuth added. "Fair and square." With the hand finally over, his opponent started talking, saying things like, "You're just a donkey" and "Did you misread your hand? 10,000 with threes? Is that in your book?" Of course, Hellmuth had an answer: "That's not in the book. You can't even describe that play."

lol for people who havn't been following, gotta love phil:Lights, Camera, Hellmuth!"Come on, boys, let's play a pot." Phil Hellmuth said as he limped into a hand. The button reached to put in a raise and Hellmuth told him, "I'll call you." True to his word, the button raised to 5,000, and only Hellmuth called. The flop came 9 7 4, and Hellmuth checked. He then told the button player, "I'll call you on the flop. You can bluff me on the turn." The button bet 10,000, and Hellmuth made the call and checked dark, all the while still talking and saying things like, "Your turn to bluff me." The 5 fell on the turn, and while Hellmuth kept talking, the button checked, as well. Before the river was dealt, Hellmuth called out for a "deuce!" He got his wish, and the 2 hit the felt on the river. Hellmuth got quiet and put in a small bet of 5,000. Then the talking started back up. "You got me. Pop it up a little! You can value-bet anything!" The button reached for his chips as if he was going to listen, then mucked his hand and accepted his defeat. "It's a pair of threes," Hellmuth said as he showed his hand -- 3 3.His opponent said the threes beat him. "I had him beat," Hellmuth added. "Fair and square." With the hand finally over, his opponent started talking, saying things like, "You're just a donkey" and "Did you misread your hand? 10,000 with threes? Is that in your book?" Of course, Hellmuth had an answer: "That's not in the book. You can't even describe that play."
was he still wearing his army suit at the table?
was he still wearing his army suit at the table?
i am pretty sure he only wore his army suit on day one.........here is another magical hand.....The show continued when Hellmuth got embroiled in another large pot with an unknown opponent. Phil bet $7k into the Jd 6c 5h flop only to be reraised $13k more.The 5c came on the turn and Hellmuth bet out $11k before standing up.“It’s bye-bye Phil, or bye-bye somebody,” he said as his opponent mulled over his next move. “I know you have queens. Or maybe kings?”The pressure mounted as crowd gathered around the table and after a few minutes of his opponent tanking, Hellmuth called for the clock. The unknown argued he hadn’t been given enough time and Hellmuth agreed to call off the dogs.“Honey, start the car,” Hellmuth said, before his opponent finally mucked his hand.Hellmuth moved to muck his own cards and rake the pot, but the crowd wanted more begging him to show. He held onto his cards tightly, pulled the chips in and turned over 4h 2h for the stone cold bluff.“You want to play some poker with me? Let’s go,” he shouted. “If you come over the top, I’m moving in. This guy thinks I can’t make that play!”