Hellmuth Arrival At Main Event...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ****in' hilarious. Almost as funny as him wrecking a stock car last year.Does anyone else think that all these weird arrivals by PH make him look like a rich lunatic? Like he just woke up out of bed and just figured he'd wear a military uniform for the hell of it.

I was also in a school play in my 3rd year of senior
You were supposed to create a GOB account and say, "Thats my son, you pothead."Amateur fucking mistake.
You were supposed to create a GOB account and say, "Thats my son, you pothead."Amateur fucking mistake.
Gimme a fukkin break. I got these pills from Coach in my first season. They're filled with oxygen and it makes you incontinent. It's called "Oxy Incontin".
So....no update? I assume he was eliminated b/c I haven't seen him even mentioned in Cardplayer reports..but I"m not really following that closely.
WTF man!when'd u get here!?!?(yes when'd is my word....patent pending)

He's still in playing in today's day 2, his stack is hoovering around 20kish +FYI... Karina Jett and her boobs are all out....

is it only me or does everyone hopw helmuth busts easrly?he jsut seems like an ass to me in all areas and i hope he dies in a firesorry if that seems harsh, but i find it fittingok, im done

He has like 75k. The guy's one hell of a poker player and will probably make a deep run this year. He's my pick to win the ME (with odds of course ;-) ) I think a lot of you need to relax. "I HOPE HELLMUTH DIES BECAUSE HE DOESN'T SHOW AS MUCH CLASS AS I WOULD LIKE!!" I mean, dude, caaalm down.

Awesomeness!OP is picture of the daySTEVE HOLT!
LOL.hijack..best episode when steve holt and George Michael are running for prez....George Michael"I finshed tied with bart simpson and this school sucks"
is it only me or does everyone hopw helmuth busts easrly?he jsut seems like an ass to me in all areas and i hope he dies in a firesorry if that seems harsh, but i find it fittingok, im done
it is only you.did you also want to kill the class clown in high school? that is all Hellmuth is. a harmless clown.seek therapy.

I salute Sgt. Hellmuth! That picture is brilliant!Yeah I know he is an egotistical buffoon sometimes! But it wouldn't be the main event without him showing up in some ridiculous fashion and being laughed at!I think he is good humoured about stuff like this, he knows people will laugh at him and I don't think he minds. I have issues with the way he conducts himself at times and his manner around the table and the way he takes beats and criticises people, but stuff like this redeems him a little! That picture is well funny!

I think he is good humoured about stuff like this, he knows people will laugh at him and I don't think he minds. I have issues with the way he conducts himself at times and his manner around the table and the way he takes beats and criticises people, but stuff like this redeems him a little! That picture is well funny!
QFT

Alot of the way Phil conducts himself at the table is now a character. Its a way for him to market himself and make money. He has turned all that into a big money maker for him.

No, it's not only you.He's a douchebag of the highest order.