Have no idea where you live dude, but I'm sure I could send someone over to get them for you :club:
appreciate the thought, but I try and keep my location top secret.
Holy crap....It's PDiddy's dog.
Thats were you got it wrong I'm not Pdiddy's dog, I'm Pdiddydog, big difference and a sweet difference at that :club:
It must be hard to type with those paws.
It is somewhat difficult but I manage, however I have ripped countless poker cards when playing so they do have their drawbacks

first off, to the jackass above me, take those gifs out of your sig. they're slowing my computer down.and secondly to the op, Do you know the sound of thunder? Can you imagine it now, if I ask you too?Good.Well there's thunder coming, my friend. And I suggest you seek shelter.And by thunder I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

pdiddy came into the restaurant i used to work at once. i made him a milkshake. he said it tasted good. naturally the cheap bastard didn't leave a tip.

pdiddy came into the restaurant i used to work at once. i made him a milkshake. he said it tasted good. naturally the cheap bastard didn't leave a tip.
Interesting
first off, to the jackass above me, take those gifs out of your sig. they're slowing my computer down.and secondly to the op, Do you know the sound of thunder? Can you imagine it now, if I ask you too?Good.Well there's thunder coming, my friend. And I suggest you seek shelter.And by thunder I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Meh, I guess some people like it when a man hits a women. I much prefer when it's the other way around.
Meh, I guess some people like it when a man hits a women. I much prefer when it's the other way around.
listen here, stumpdick, comments of that nature will get you told to **** yourself.
It didn't thunder, it was actually quite nice outside, bad neighborhood but still nice outside, I only got mugged 3 times today

welcome to this wacy world