great uppercut by rampage, good first round overall
this is sick forrest domination so far... rampages left leg is f'd
UFC and Dana are not happy that Forrest just won
i dont know, forrest is a huge fan favourite and hes also asick fighter. i cant believe rampage was humble and not a dick like he usually is
Doubt that. Forrest just made The Ultimate Fighter huuuge, considering he was the first man to win it. The light heavyweight division in UFC is the best overall division in the world and the first TUF champ is now the UFC champ. I'll bet Dana is very happy. But, I'd expect a rematch too.
i dont know, forrest is a huge fan favourite and hes also asick fighter. i cant believe rampage was humble and not a dick like he usually is
I always thought Rampage was just hilarious. Not a dick. But, I've heard the same things said about me, so maybe I'm biased. :PThanks for the link. I really enjoyed the fights I (kinda) got to watch.
Doubt that. Forrest just made The Ultimate Fighter huuuge, considering he was the first man to win it. The light heavyweight division in UFC is the best overall division in the world and the first TUF champ is now the UFC champ. I'll bet Dana is very happy. But, I'd expect a rematch too.I always thought Rampage was just hilarious. Not a dick. But, I've heard the same things said about me, so maybe I'm biased. :PThanks for the link. I really enjoyed the fights I (kinda) got to watch.
id have to disagree with this, although it is partially true. the welterweight division along with the WEC's lightweight division (headed by Urijah Faber) are both sick as well and imo the welterweights put on a better show (GSP, etc)
id have to disagree with this, although it is partially true. the welterweight division along with the WEC's lightweight division (headed by Urijah Faber) are both sick as well and imo the welterweights put on a better show (GSP, etc)
Sorry, I misspoke. It's the best overall light-heavyweight division in the world (best champ, best depth, best action, etc etc) IMO. Welterweight is sick, I agree. Faber is in the featherweight division, I believe. Penn is the UFC lightweight champ.
Sorry, I misspoke. It's the best overall light-heavyweight division in the world (best champ, best depth, best action, etc etc) IMO. Welterweight is sick, I agree. Faber is in the featherweight division, I believe. Penn is the UFC lightweight champ.
Correct Faber is in the 145 UFC doesnt have one thats why Pulver went to WEC
I'd say the exact opposite. its the ultimate fighter coming full circle. the first ultimate fighter, fighting his way to the top, stumbling along the way but staying with it, then taking on the unbeatable champ and beating him to become the champion... I'd say it is the absolute best scenario for dana. hell, I know I love it. forrest the giant killer. he's my homeboy.
I'd say the exact opposite. its the ultimate fighter coming full circle. the first ultimate fighter, fighting his way to the top, stumbling along the way but staying with it, then taking on the unbeatable champ and beating him to become the champion... I'd say it is the absolute best scenario for dana. hell, I know I love it. forrest the giant killer. he's my homeboy.
Seems like, from a marketing perspective, they would be really happy. This was fight one in what could easily become a three fight "grudge match" type of scenario.Also, for the gamblers like that like to sweat it was a great scenario with at least two rounds being extremely tough to call.

where exactly is the rampage/griffin fight? I kinda don't understand the justin.tv site, but i clicked on UFC 86 HERE LIVE!, which is a 2 hr long video but i couldn't find the ramapge/forrest fight, plz help. ty

where exactly is the rampage/griffin fight? I kinda don't understand the justin.tv site, but i clicked on UFC 86 HERE LIVE!, which is a 2 hr long video but i couldn't find the ramapge/forrest fight, plz help. ty
I think I've located your problem.

[ ] This is the thread to come to for good analysis on UFC events/fights/fighters

[ ] This is the thread to come to for good analysis on UFC events/fights/fighters
[X] The above post is from the typical dushbag elitist know-it-all.
[ ] This thread was intended to be THE thread to come to for good analysis on UFC events/fights/fightersMy first checkbox post...I'm so ashamed.
[ ] This thread was intended to be THE thread to come to for good analysis on UFC events/fights/fightersMy first checkbox post...I'm so ashamed.
I know it wasn't - but it started to take the direction of people who don't follow the sport making very silly statements. I can't stand by and accept that silently! I think that was my first checkbox post above too :club: I don't even like checkboxes.