So I'm Lookin To Get Some Money Online

So basically i'm lookin to put some money online, whats the turnaround on getting an account up and running, how long before i'm playing. Limit hold'em is my specialty and am looking to play pretty small stakes starting out. Any advice and recommendations are greatly appreciated.

So basically i'm lookin to put some money online, whats the turnaround on getting an account up and running, how long before i'm playing. Limit hold'em is my specialty and am looking to play pretty small stakes starting out. Any advice and recommendations are greatly appreciated.
Depends where you are, but if you are in the uk its about 5 mins with a debit/credit card etc etc
Dont signup without getting rakeback first, just click on my link to get it.
The major sites require you to submit an application along with a 5 page essay about what poker means to you. They will let you know if you've been accepted within 4-6 weeks.
haha... i just realized my username. Ahh the irony...I am in the states, does that lengthen the process to some extent?I'm really just bored and i dont feel like driving an hour to the BandM i usually play at.
ill do cash swaps and send u money onlineedit: would take a day or so to get the money online if u put it in my bank account or western unioned it to me
My mastercard just got rejected at stars... Is there any other method i can use here in the states to get money online. Any other site that will work for me? Thanks for any help.
pay off your balance imo
My mastercard just got rejected at stars... Is there any other method i can use here in the states to get money online. Any other site that will work for me? Thanks for any help.
I am using MoneyBookers and it works just fine for me. :club:
The major sites require you to submit an application along with a 5 page essay about what poker means to you. They will let you know if you've been accepted within 4-6 weeks.
Are you serious about this? :club:
I got rejected by Pokerstars 4 times because they didn't believe I was serious about poker.The essays have to be in MLA style too, which sucks.
IF you have a walmart near u (or many other plaaces) they take Moneygram. Under payment option for Stars you select "ExpressPayment". follow the instructions. If you do it right it will be in your acct within 30 min.
I got rejected by Pokerstars 4 times because they didn't believe I was serious about poker.The essays have to be in MLA style too, which sucks.
They let me in, try this.Dear Pokerstars, I except allin before to see the floop.
You're lucky. I was rejected for using the wrong font and having incorrect margin sizes. I don't think they even read my 4 page draft --which sucks, because I spent all week doing the background research for it.