didnt know where to post this at so i just made a new thread (flame away)Lilholdem, Big MouthChad 'lilholdem' Batista raises to 275 under the gun and a middle position player calls. A late position player re-raises to 3,000 all in and Batista calls. The MP folds.Batista shows , but the opponent shows . The board runs and the opponent doubles up. Batista shakes his head and mutters "fish." He doesn't stop there, though, as he begins berating his opponent for a play he made earlier, calling him a bad player, and so on, and so on. A third player jumps into the conversation and tells Batista not to be so harsh."I can do whatever the f*** I want," Batista shoots back.The player who doubled up said, "OK, now you get to sit out."The floor was called over and the table was told to cool it, but no penalty was given. Batista is continuing to make remarks, though. He's down to 19,000it looks to me like batista made the fish play there. also anyone else playing today?ok why arent the cards showing? batista called an opponets all in with A9 after only investing 275 chips, the call was for 3k the opponet had 88

Good luck everyone from FCP who is playing day 1c!

One of my favorite snooker/pool players is playing in this, so if a FCP'ER dont win i want him to lol LOL pool lol pool 2 Also is the main event now a MTT sat to a 9 player sit and go where you might get to play with a pro ?

Kirk Morrison is playing today, I guess we can count him as an FCP-er?As for snooker players, I'm rooting with you, Gaffer!(By the way, I seem to remember that Jimmy White is also quite a decent poker player, though I've never seen him play in a big event. If he would, I would definitely root for him.)

For Your Next Prop BetJoe Tehan recently shared an interesting poker riddle with his table.Tehan explained that there is a possible scenario in hold'em in which given a particular board, there are two hands where one can be ahead on the turn, but if one's opponent is holding the other hand, one cannot possibly have the lead after the river comes.Several expressed doubt, but Tehan had the answer. The board must read 3-3-4-4 rainbow. If one has 7-2 and one's opponent has 6-5, one leads on the turn. But every single possible river card either gives the hand to one's opponent or creates a split pot. Think about it.

Chris Moneymaker is up to 70k and is among the chip leaders on day 1c. I'd love to see something sick happen and have that guy go on a run again. It would be the best thing for poker.
Did you read about his donkey play? The guy still plays the same.. lolSat, 05 Jul 2008 16:15:57 Chris Moneymaker led out for 800 preflop from early position after a player had limped in under the gun. The small blind called the bet, but the under-the-gun player moved all in for 11,425 more. Chris made the call and the small blind got out of the way. Chris showed A-Q and would need help after his opponent showed pocket kings. An ace fell on the flop to give Chris top pair and his opponent failed to improve. After the hand, Chris is up to 51,650What did he think the guy had? AA, or KK. Most likely KK since he is holding an A. Under the gun limp re-raiser!!
Did you read about his donkey play? The guy still plays the same.. lolSat, 05 Jul 2008 16:15:57 Chris Moneymaker led out for 800 preflop from early position after a player had limped in under the gun. The small blind called the bet, but the under-the-gun player moved all in for 11,425 more. Chris made the call and the small blind got out of the way. Chris showed A-Q and would need help after his opponent showed pocket kings. An ace fell on the flop to give Chris top pair and his opponent failed to improve. After the hand, Chris is up to 51,650What did he think the guy had? AA, or KK. Most likely KK since he is holding an A. Under the gun limp re-raiser!!
Most likely? It tells you right there that he DID have kings...duh

like... this has been all tourney... 4th time i should be broke.... if i didnt have this gross feeling in my stomach.... also terrible call on the river on my partFull Tilt Poker Game #7102009699: MSOP Main Event (49651903), Table 405 - 500/1000 Ante 125 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:48:27 ET - 2008/07/05Seat 1: mr cj (6,020)Seat 2: cpascool (59,089)Seat 3: Cuzzinlaw (26,975)Seat 4: gipsytrip (16,825)Seat 5: IndianRope (33,941)Seat 6: tolya84 (27,118)Seat 7: vtlaxer09 (29,805)Seat 8: XsesiveAgresion (24,651)Seat 9: RIICKERD (43,485)mr cj antes 125cpascool antes 125Cuzzinlaw antes 125gipsytrip antes 125IndianRope antes 125tolya84 antes 125vtlaxer09 antes 125XsesiveAgresion antes 125RIICKERD antes 125mr cj posts the small blind of 500cpascool posts the big blind of 1,000The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to vtlaxer09 [Jh Qh]Cuzzinlaw foldsgipsytrip foldsIndianRope foldstolya84 foldsvtlaxer09 has 15 seconds left to actvtlaxer09 raises to 2,700XsesiveAgresion foldsRIICKERD foldsmr cj foldscpascool has 15 seconds left to actcpascool calls 1,700*** FLOP *** [3s Qs Js]cpascool checksvtlaxer09 checks*** TURN *** [3s Qs Js] [Kh]cpascool bets 3,000vtlaxer09 calls 3,000*** RIVER *** [3s Qs Js Kh] [Ac]cpascool has 15 seconds left to actcpascool bets 11,000vtlaxer09 calls 11,000*** SHOW DOWN ***cpascool shows [7s As] a flush, Ace highvtlaxer09 muckscpascool wins the pot (35,025) with a flush, Ace high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 35,025 | Rake 0Board: [3s Qs Js Kh Ac]Seat 1: mr cj (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 2: cpascool (big blind) showed [7s As] and won (35,025) with a flush, Ace highSeat 3: Cuzzinlaw folded before the FlopSeat 4: gipsytrip folded before the FlopSeat 5: IndianRope folded before the FlopSeat 6: tolya84 folded before the FlopSeat 7: vtlaxer09 mucked [Jh Qh] - two pair, Queens and JacksSeat 8: XsesiveAgresion folded before the FlopSeat 9: RIICKERD (button) folded before the Flop

Anyone know when Phil Ivey will play? Will he even play?
there are 4 day ones, he hasnt played the first three, i am inclined to think that he will play day 1d. call my crazy i know
Most likely? It tells you right there that he DID have kings...duh
You don't think I didn't read that he had K's... I posted it!! I was laughing at Moneymaker!!

I havde 8,850 at the dinner break. My table is very easy but I can't get or make a hand. They let me play 60-70% of the pots with almost no resistence when I had 15k+ in chips. I still have 30bbs so I am going to play tighter and look for some good spots when I come back from the break. I saw DN at the Poker VT booth at 5pm signing stuff and I also met FCPInfo Matt.Gl everybody in from FCP! :D:ts:4h:D:club:

I havde 8,850 at the dinner break. My table is very easy but I can't get or make a hand. They let me play 60-70% of the pots with almost no resistence when I had 15k+ in chips. I still have 30bbs so I am going to play tighter and look for some good spots when I come back from the break. I saw DN at the Poker VT booth at 5pm signing stuff and I also met FCPInfo Matt.Gl everybody in from FCP! :D:ts:3h:D:club:
good luck Fluff :D:4h:5c
good luck Fluff :club::ts:D
out with 1 hr 20 mins left in day 1. i shove 6400 utg with ak at 2/400 50 ante, JJ flats Q9X8xGl All! sigh :D
that sucks wet farts out of dead birds, fluff.
lol! :D:ts:4h:D:club: