When You're At A Stripclub During The Wsop

were at sapphires experimenting ways to say no to strippers. Currently were explaining to them that were gay and are just here with friends
Here's what I say... " No thank you."Or, if I'm feeling saucy " No, I'm not interested in a dance, but thank you"

Tell them you're English and the exchange rate's confounding you and making your head hurt. This way you can talk with a cool british accent.

were at sapphires experimenting ways to say no to strippers. Currently were explaining to them that were gay and are just here with friends
Use the term "whore" a lot.Last time we were at Spearmint ... we had just eaten a HUGE buffet and I was stuffed. Stripper after stripper kept coming to our table and sitting in our laps so I finally said "If one more whore sits in my lap..I'm gonna vomit." They apparently don't like to be called whores.
Tell them no, and then ask them if they would like one from you.
This made me giggle.Tell them the only money you have on you is pesos.
If youre going to say no, dont go in the first place....unless you really are gay and just there to hang out with friends.
He'll have to say no to some girls on some propositions or else he's going to be broke in 87 ms.A polite "No, thank you." Or "Maybe anothe time" is just fine. The girls understand that there are different tastes. There's no reason to use a put-down.

What about when they come up and start a convo, do you let the convo follow it's course until she actually asks if you want the dance, or what?

I have a date with a stripper Sunday afternoon. I'm pretty wasted now, so I think I'll go to bed, lata.
I hope you two have a great time.Male-Stripper-1.jpg
Make sure you use the c-word a lot.
Pretty funny. Why would u cheap fks go to a strip club if you don't want any lapdances? My GF works in a couple of clubs here in Vegas and if i got a call that some scumbag called her a whore or a kunt if security didn't beat the sh1t out of you before I got there I would crack your skull open and rip your tungue out faster then you could say "oh fk". Remember that next time you think it might be funny to call a dancer any derogatory term in a club in Vegas.
Pretty funny. Why would u cheap fks go to a strip club if you don't want any lapdances? My GF works in a couple of clubs here in Vegas and if i got a call that some scumbag called her a whore or a kunt if security didn't beat the sh1t out of you before I got there I would crack your skull open and rip your tungue out faster then you could say "oh fk". Remember that next time you think it might be funny to call a dancer any derogatory term in a club in Vegas.
Just out of curiosity, how many dicks does youre "girlfriend" suck in a week?
Just out of curiosity, how many dicks does youre "girlfriend" suck in a week?
That's totes a low blow, dawg.The viral and trust-related backlash is not even a raking concern there, in my opinion. Can you imagine the kind of bullshit you have to deal with when maintaining a relationship with someone who's paid to gyrate in drunk people's faces all day? The emotional volatility has to be back-breaking; the amount of simultaneous ego-deflation and -inflation would be mind-boggling; on one hand you have people sitting there treating them like dogs, acknowledging the hilariousness of the transaction, and basically getting our money's worth, and on the other hand you have lunch-hour-drunks offering up marriage proposals, or buffet coupons in exchange for a make-out session. How could you not be confused about your human worth? So it makes an odd sort of sense to me that the only people who could stand them are national guardists and the types of subsimian rejects who would thinks of themselves as chivalrous badasses for essentially murdering people who got drunk and mistreated someone who they were actively paying to mistreat.
That's totes a low blow, dawg.The viral and trust-related backlash is not even a raking concern there, in my opinion. Can you imagine the kind of bullshit you have to deal with when maintaining a relationship with someone who's paid to gyrate in drunk people's faces all day? The emotional volatility has to be back-breaking; the amount of simultaneous ego-deflation and -inflation would be mind-boggling; on one hand you have people sitting there treating them like dogs, acknowledging the hilariousness of the transaction, and basically getting our money's worth, and on the other hand you have lunch-hour-drunks offering up marriage proposals, or buffet coupons in exchange for a make-out session. How could you not be confused about your human worth? So it makes an odd sort of sense to me that the only people who could stand them are national guardists and the types of subsimian rejects who would thinks of themselves as chivalrous badasses for essentially murdering people who got drunk and mistreated someone who they were actively paying to mistreat.
whoa, thems racing words
? So it makes an odd sort of sense to me that the only people who could stand them are national guardists and the types of subsimian rejects who would thinks of themselves as chivalrous badasses for essentially murdering people who got drunk and mistreated someone who they were actively paying to mistreat.
Pimps make more sense to me. For every Nikki/David stripper relationship, there are 20 abusive ones.
OOoooo ... big talk from a big man.... sitting there in your chair with Cheetos and Ding Dong wrappers all over the floor.Yes.... big talk.How is "Destiny" these days anyways? Hmmmm?Now shut your filthy mouth before I put a whoopin on ya!