• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just like the site and would rather play against a someone that knows what they're doing instead of someone like I was about 3 months ago.
why is this exactly?

Finally -- We Have Official Numbers!"The numbers are in. They are official," said Tournament Director Jack Effel. Indeed they are. The green box that has been covering the "Entrants" portion of the tournament clock for the last four days is gone. Everyone who had an over/under, check your tickets.The total number of entrants for the 2008 Main Event of the World Series of Poker is 6,844. Those players generated a prize pool of $64,333,600. That means 666 players will make the money (that number drew a murmur and some boos from those players assembled in the Amazon Room currently). 666th place will earn $21,320.The top prize for the Main Event is $9,119,517. "Good luck to all you guys," said Effel. "We'll see one of you in November for $9 million and a gold bracelet."Not bad, eh

6844 im just picking a random number and didnt really read nething just saw pick number of main event and this is what comes to mind what do i win 100000000000 dollars?
WOW
Bart is psychic. Impressive
Thanks...now if I can accurately predict my opponents cards tomorrow in Day 2A.