I Suggest....

I suggest that you STFU!Everyone else... get really drunk and play HU poker... dude, it's so easy!Also, listen to Itunes.. maybe Elton John.Oh shit, my pizza is here! BRB

..That you get really high and watch Big Trouble in Little China right now. Hilarious. Plus Kim Cattrall loks super hot in it.
thats sad
I have got to get a life. I think I just decided that I am going to try and quit the forum. I've got to.
you do and i will kill you
I suggest that you STFU!Everyone else... get really drunk and play HU poker... dude, it's so easy!Also, listen to Itunes.. maybe Elton John.Oh shit, my pizza is here! BRB
what kind?
..That you get really high and watch Big Trouble in Little China right now. Hilarious. Plus Kim Cattrall loks super hot in it.
I watch that flick straight sober all the time. It's classic.
thats sad
Actually not. She is very hot in that movie. She was also very hot in Porky's. Seriously. She just got old and annoying in Sex and the City, but oddly, she was still ok to look at naked.Also, Jack Burton and the Pork Chop Express are gods.nuthin or double Jack?nuthin or double Wang
Actually not. She is very hot in that movie. She was also very hot in Porky's. Seriously. She just got old and annoying in Sex and the City, but oddly, she was still ok to look at naked.Also, Jack Burton and the Pork Chop Express are gods.nuthin or double Jack?nuthin or double Wang
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

I :club: Max PowerMax Power, that's the man who's name you'd love to touch,but you musn't touch!That name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it,you musn't fear.'Cause that name could be said by anyone!

QFTI take some prode that with all the garbage on here it took my post to get suitedaces to snap
QFTI take some prode that with all the garbage on here it took my post to get suitedaces to snap
yes. take much prode. TAKE IT!!!!!