Gonna Start Trying To Build A Roll Out Of Near Scratch

Been playing sit n gos and doing okay however I feel that some cash game play may stimulate the bankroll growth. I have a few questions though. What are the most beatable micro limit games? Also, what should I be looking for in terms of table selection. I'm playing on pstars, and sorry if this is in the wrong place.Thanks.

Been playing sit n gos and doing okay however I feel that some cash game play may stimulate the bankroll growth. I have a few questions though. What are the most beatable micro limit games? Also, what should I be looking for in terms of table selection. I'm playing on pstars, and sorry if this is in the wrong place.Thanks.
What is your bankroll? Cash games and SNG's are a different beast, and a lot of the skills don't translate well. Make sure your winrate at micro limit cash games is good enough that you can beat the rake. Good luck.
Huh?
10nl is easier than 25nl.
Hmm and i found out 10PLO is easier than 25PLO. There must be some kind of connection here, can't really lay my finger on it though :club:
small stakes limit hold em is really juicy
I think this is the wisest option for me. I haven't read SSHE yet, although I've read that it's helped a lot of peoples' low-limit hold em play online. Is it as good as they say?

Apparently your favourite poker game is 2-7 triple draw. From what I've heard, the play at those tables is just plain awful. Perhaps invest in there, as no one else really does...Also, did I PM you grinding up? (I forget as there's so many of these posts coming up lately)

Serious answer:It doesn't matter whether NL holdem, or Omaha, or Razz is the softest game, if you suck at any of these games, playing them won't do you any good in terms of profit.Without knowing your best game, it's hard to give advice as to which games you should concentrate on in order to build a bankroll.

Serious answer:It doesn't matter whether NL holdem, or Omaha, or Razz is the softest game, if you suck at any of these games, playing them won't do you any good in terms of profit.Without knowing your best game, it's hard to give advice as to which games you should concentrate on in order to build a bankroll.
That's a good point ScS, thanks.And with that in mind, I'll see how the 2-7 tables are.Citizen, no you didn't PM me grinding up. You sent me the link to all those articles, thanks for that by the way. I've just started going through them, there's a lot of really useful stuff in there.
playin HU is the way to go.....u get to play everysingle hand
But at stars, the HU tables don't start until 25c/50c NLHE. You need significantly more than a "near scratch" roll to start hitting those up.