• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess moto might flat the river raise. But still they already had top set vs nut straight no one is folding.
Not on the turn. But as played the money isn't going in on any river, and in fact is probably very rarely all going in on the river.
Quad Aces are Good, Right? ... RIGHT?Motoyuki "Moto" Mabuchi raises to 850 in middle position and the button calls.The flop is {A-?}{Q-Diamonds}{9-?} and both check. The turn is {10-Diamonds} and Moto bets 1,600. The button calls. The river is {A-Diamonds} and Moto bets 2,500. The button raises to 8,500 and Moto re-raises all in.The button calls. Moto shows {A-?}{A-?} for quad aces, but the button has {K-Diamonds}{J-Diamonds} for the royal flush. Moto is eliminated in stunning fashion.OUCH!
easy fold. what else does villian have in that spot?

End of Day 1atop 15 "unofficial" cip countsMark Garner 205000Brandon Adams 170000Kellen Hunter 154000Patrick Fortin 145000 Stefan Mattsson 139000Jeff Frerichs 130000Todd Rebello 125000Bryan Colin 119000Kido Pham 115000 Mojgan Stringham 115000David Rheem 110000 Mark Vos 108000Jon 'Pearljammer' Turner 105000Dale Sing 103500Bob Slezak 100000

Any pros at your table or is it a typical amateur table of the ME?
My table was actually really really tough.. I had 3 donks and 2 of them were gone relatively quickly.. Those seats got filled by Hoodini 10 and Raptors roommate... Berry Johnsten was at my table and i thought he played really well .. except for at the end when he steam shoved.. he was a true gentleman and I cant b eleive hes not more famous then he is. Anyways im at 30250 headed into day 2 which isnt til Tuesday.. Feeling really good and the blinds are only going to be 250-500.. alot of room.. and restealing works like a charm;)Hoosier is at 73k and I have 3 percent of him so plz take 2nd hoosier.

I finished at 15,950...and should have busted in Level 2 when I ran a set into AA that went runner runner flush, and shortly after I ran QQ into AA.

Is that legal, are you allowed to double yourself up?
I heard some kid in some high school broke his neck trying to do that and his mother found him in the double up position. Nice showing with FCP surviving or thriving. Play good, run like gods.

Lots of big name bustos already:Eli ElezraDevilfishBenyamineKatja ThaterJason Alexander (!)Taylor CabyDavid PhamThe list goes on and on...Who is this year's Jerry Yang?

Lots of big name bustos already:Eli ElezraDevilfishBenyamineKatja ThaterJason Alexander (!)Taylor CabyDavid PhamThe list goes on and on...Who is this year's Jerry Yang?
Jerry Yang=Donko=WhatARunAA

This is just flat out shitty:Quad Aces are Good, Right? ... RIGHT?Motoyuki "Moto" Mabuchi raises to 850 in middle position and the button calls.The flop is {A-?}{Q-Diamonds}{9-?} and both check. The turn is {10-Diamonds} and Moto bets 1,600. The button calls. The river is {A-Diamonds} and Moto bets 2,500. The button raises to 8,500 and Moto reraises all in.The button calls. Moto shows {A-?}{A-?} for quad aces, but the button has {K-Diamonds}{J-Diamonds} for the royal flush. Moto is eliminated in stunning fashion.

This is just flat out shitty:Quad Aces are Good, Right? ... RIGHT?Motoyuki "Moto" Mabuchi raises to 850 in middle position and the button calls.The flop is {A-?}{Q-Diamonds}{9-?} and both check. The turn is {10-Diamonds} and Moto bets 1,600. The button calls. The river is {A-Diamonds} and Moto bets 2,500. The button raises to 8,500 and Moto reraises all in.The button calls. Moto shows {A-?}{A-?} for quad aces, but the button has {K-Diamonds}{J-Diamonds} for the royal flush. Moto is eliminated in stunning fashion.
pretty sure this was already discussed earlier in the thread
My table was actually really really tough.. I had 3 donks and 2 of them were gone relatively quickly.. Those seats got filled by Hoodini 10 and Raptors roommate... Berry Johnsten was at my table and i thought he played really well .. except for at the end when he steam shoved.. he was a true gentleman and I cant b eleive hes not more famous then he is. Anyways im at 30250 headed into day 2 which isnt til Tuesday.. Feeling really good and the blinds are only going to be 250-500.. alot of room.. and restealing works like a charm;)Hoosier is at 73k and I have 3 percent of him so plz take 2nd hoosier.
How you don't mention the two hands versus Drags, I'll never know!So I'm over watching my roommate play and some kid in the 10 seat has been raising basically any time it is opened to him. He opens again to 850 at 150-300 and my roommate makes it 2600 with JJ, 10 seat shoves and my roommate calls after a little bit of thought, 10 seat has QQ. Drags is walking away from the table when he binks the jack on the turn, laughs, and goes back and sits down. About 5 minutes later the kid in the 10 seat says "make sure to tell Hoosier what you did to me"....holy crap it's TJ!TJ minraises from hijack with JT, roommate flats from bb with 97o. Flop T86 check check turn T check TJ bets 1k roommate makes it 3k TJ calls river J roommate shoves for 6k and TJ snapcalls.

i think there will be a total of 7500 players in the main event this year..

i think there will be a total of 7500 players in the main event this year..
Considering there was a total of 4897 registered as of 11pm last night, and there was only 1300 and change in day 1, this number is prolly a litttttttle high.
How you don't mention the two hands versus Drags, I'll never know!So I'm over watching my roommate play and some kid in the 10 seat has been raising basically any time it is opened to him. He opens again to 850 at 150-300 and my roommate makes it 2600 with JJ, 10 seat shoves and my roommate calls after a little bit of thought, 10 seat has QQ. Drags is walking away from the table when he binks the jack on the turn, laughs, and goes back and sits down. About 5 minutes later the kid in the 10 seat says "make sure to tell Hoosier what you did to me"....holy crap it's TJ!TJ minraises from hijack with JT, roommate flats from bb with 97o. Flop T86 check check turn T check TJ bets 1k roommate makes it 3k TJ calls river J roommate shoves for 6k and TJ snapcalls.
I didn't think you were there for the J10 hand!.... weeee I run goot.BTW.. is he a well known live pro or something???