Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

pretty much the refs needed to call that after the interference on Kane that went uncalledI am really not a fan of the man advantage with less than 10 minutes in a tied playoff game, though...

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect the refs for this game will move on to the conference finals series. you HAVE to call campbell for the dive.
one hand on the shoulder and he did a flying 360. No excuses chicago was better and has been better this whole series with the exception of game 3. Lou hasnt been Lou. Maybe that 10 day layoff was a little too much for Lou who likes to play all the time.edit: pretty classless by the fans spewing all the garbage onto the ice.
I don't expect the refs for this game will move on to the conference finals series. you HAVE to call campbell for the dive.
no kidding, the officiating was pretty ridiculous. they call nothing for the first half of the third then decide to put their feet down?nice metaphor, me.
one hand on the shoulder and he did a flying 360. No excuses chicago was better and has been better this whole series with the exception of game 3. Lou hasnt been Lou. Maybe that 10 day layoff was a little too much for Lou who likes to play all the time.
I didn't see the first or half the second, but I felt like vancouver was the better team. just a little snakebit on the officiating and REAL unlucky to have that stick break on the PK to leave bolland with that opportunity.

The goats tonight:Kesler - Brutal giveaway to give up the tying goal. Stupid penalty with 4 minutes left to play and down a goal. Running into your own man and falling to give Havlat the breakaway to clinch it.Bieksa - Brutal penalties to take. He really needs to tone down a bit on the toughness, the team needs him on the ice not the box.It's pretty bad when Sundin was one of the better players on the ice. Wellwood was pretty good too, and only inches away from getting our 3rd/leading goal.

The goats tonight:Kesler - Brutal giveaway to give up the tying goal. Stupid penalty with 4 minutes left to play and down a goal. Running into your own man and falling to give Havlat the breakaway to clinch it.Bieksa - Brutal penalties to take. He really needs to tone down a bit on the toughness, the team needs him on the ice not the box.It's pretty bad when Sundin was one of the better players on the ice. Wellwood was pretty good too, and only inches away from getting our 3rd/leading goal.
Yea Kes had a rough game. Bieksa is overrated and is boneheaded at times.

Rick Rypien better get his ass whipped the next time he sets foot on the ice, what a dirty play that was.*Edit* And Kris Versteeg says SUCK IT!

OMG I wouldnt want to be Luongo this summer. Ian Clark is going to kick his ass. His positioning in the 3rd period was god awful
Complete and total mental breakdown this game.

I feel bad for Luongo. He's the backbone of this team and all the pressure is/was on him. His defense was horrendous in front of him. I mean kudos to Chicago - they are sick fast and skilled. And Luongo certainly had a bad game. But nonetheless...

I feel bad for Luongo. He's the backbone of this team and all the pressure is/was on him. His defense was horrendous in front of him. I mean kudos to Chicago - they are sick fast and skilled. And Luongo certainly had a bad game. But nonetheless...
Yea my offseason wishlist includes a couple of D-man that can make a tape to tape pass. They looked like the Canucks of January in there own zone alot this series. I dont know what the awnser is. If this team wants to pay Loungo 8-9 mill a year maybe they should play a more up tempo offensive game. If they want to play a tight checking deffensive game maybe the money should be spent elsewhwere.