Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

i didnt see too much of the game, but apparently Sundin was the third star, so he must be doing something right.
1st star Kesler2nd star Bieksa3rd star Louongo
  • Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad but yahoo has it as Henrik SedinBrouwerSundinhttp://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/boxscore?gid=2009050504
LOL at who ever is picking those. I thought Mitchel was actually the best player on the ice along with Kes. Bernier had a good game too. Actually I can probally name 10 stars ahead of Henerik and Mats.
LOL at who ever is picking those. I thought Mitchel was actually the best player on the ice along with Kes. Bernier had a good game too. Actually I can probally name 10 stars ahead of Henerik and Mats.
I didn't watch the game, but brouwer isn't even on the score sheet aside from the penalty....WTF?

Yahoo Sports doesn't know anything about hockey.MUCH better effort tonight. They actually played for all 60 minutes and look at the outcome.I can't think of anyone who had a bad game. Aside from a couple of puck over the glass penalties and Edler not moving Byfuglien from in front of Luey that caused the goal against, nothing to complain about.

$4M is a lot for a 3rd liner, yes. It'll buy you an above average scoring winger for your top 6.
IMHO, Naslund has been barely average and declining since the lockout.He just doesn't seem to like playing any more.
IMHO, Naslund has been barely average and declining since the lockout.He just doesn't seem to like playing any more.
never understood how a guy just walks away from $4 million..Why not play another year..
never understood how a guy just walks away from $4 million..Why not play another year..
Can't force him to play if he doesn't wanna do it any more.He's made tons of money in Van-city already.Classy move by him to save the Rangers money instead of taking a buy-out.
Can't force him to play if he doesn't wanna do it any more.He's made tons of money in Van-city already.Classy move by him to save the Rangers money instead of taking a buy-out.
totally is for sure..Its just that he will never see that much money again..I respect a player going out on his own terms like that.
I didn't watch the game, but brouwer isn't even on the score sheet aside from the penalty....WTF?
He was hitting and crashing the net. Sundin was the 3rd best player.... on his line.

That's win no. 6 of 16! :club: and regarding Nassy...I think it's a forced retirement because the Rangers don't have him in their plans. I'm sure if a team showed interest Markus might change his mind. I dunno, I think the guy's still good for 25-30 goals a year. I let the business guys figure out the budget thing but if Naslund came back to Vancouver with the intent of playing his last year for a chance at the Cup I think he's got enough gas for one more run.

I hear Sammy is back with the team and will play tomorrow thats good news they didn't play Vannenen much and puts alot on the other 4 d man LOved the way raymond used his speed tonight worked well with Sundin lumbering around out there and kess keeping up with him cant wait to see this line thurs nightalso i think cherry is loosing it he cant get anyones name right TRevor Pyatt comeoneee don

also i think cherry is loosing it he cant get anyones name right TRevor Pyatt comeoneee don
Have to agree with you. He continually gets Luongo and Bieksa wrong as well. I mean Luongo, come on Don.

Breaking News: Sportsnet's Mark Spector is reporting Vancouver Canucks defenceman Sami Salo will miss tonight's Game 4 and is day-to-day.CHICAGO (AP) - Getting off to a slow start is getting old for the Chicago Blackhawks. Keep it up and they could find themselves out of the Stanley Cup playoffs in a hurry.In all three games of their Western Conference semifinals against the Vancouver Canucks, the Blackhawks have fallen into an early hole.They were down 3-0 in Game 1 before rallying to tie, only to lose 5-3.In Game 2, they fell behind 2-0, caught up and then took the lead on a short-handed goal on their way to a 6-3 victory.And on Tuesday night, back at home in the loud confines of the United Center, they found themselves staring at a 3-0 deficit before the Canucks recaptured home-ice advantage with a 3-1 victory.

That was very reminiscent of the game against the Sharks back in January where they tried to milk a 1-goal lead the whole game and choke at the end and in OT.Oddly enough, it's Willie Mitchell that is the "goat" again as he decided to flip the puck into a scrum on the boards rather than flip it up over the middle out of the zone, which led to the tying goal. And he left Ladd alone in front of Luey in OT to easily re-direct the pass in.Very boring trappy game.

Its pretty sick that the Canucks had big leads/or very late leads evaporate in this series.Luongo was looking good

Huge game tonight. The Nucks did a good job rebounding from a dissapointing game 2 so i think there should be no carryover for losing the game late on Thursday. For the love of god Sundin do something!