Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do we want, CBJ, Stl or Ana?
CBJ probally as much as I hate going against I high end goalie. STL has had there number for a couple of years now and are surging. Anaheim has many of the peices in place from 2 years ago and got hot too. CBL has been falling off and maybe burnt out from the playoff drive and also the teams playoff inexpieience leads me to lean there way. Ideally I would have liked Chicago for there playoff inexpirience and small forwards but that means losing home ice advantage.
Probably a totally unwarranted fear but am a little worried about Lu playing today. Didn't he tear up his groin in an afternoon game on a nothing play?
DON'T YOU JINX LUI!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeNorthwest div champs shipppppppppp it
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :4h:5c:club::ts
I owe some money.
only $175 since I lost the Sundin pts bet by a mile.to Full Tilt pls. name "char1ty" (note the "1" and not an "i")

What a shame that either Calgary or Chicago is quaranteed to make the second round with the way they have both been playing. Hopefully a 7th or 8th can pull an upset so Van can get the winner of Cal/Chi in the second round if we make it.

What a shame that either Calgary or Chicago is quaranteed to make the second round with the way they have both been playing. Hopefully a 7th or 8th can pull an upset so Van can get the winner of Cal/Chi in the second round if we make it.
Chicago really turned it around. I can't see the Flames beating them.
What a shame? I think there are A LOT of people who are excited to see what this Blackhawks team can do. It's true Chicago had a bad stretch there, but so did a lot of teams. I'm just glad the Hawks were able to finally get a W against the Wings.
What a shame? I think there are A LOT of people who are excited to see what this Blackhawks team can do. It's true Chicago had a bad stretch there, but so did a lot of teams. I'm just glad the Hawks were able to finally get a W against the Wings.
They both obviously deserve to be there but of the Western Confrence teams the Hawks and more so the Flames did the least down the stretch so both of them meeting in the first round where one of them is guaranteed to move on is a shame imo.
I don't have a fulltilt account. Any other ways?
well I can't use my PokerStars account anymore for transactions/play (you must have a Stars acct?)hmm...we may need to ask around for some multi-transfer assistance.EDIT: if you have a PokerStars account I have someone you can transfer to and they'll transfer to me separately. lemme know.
well I can't use my PokerStars account anymore for transactions/play (you must have a Stars acct?)hmm...we may need to ask around for some multi-transfer assistance.EDIT: if you have a PokerStars account I have someone you can transfer to and they'll transfer to me separately. lemme know.
i can help you guys out if you like..Have stars and tilt money
i can help you guys out if you like..Have stars and tilt money
well I trust serge more than my own sister so WestCoast...ship to serge and he'll forward to me.thanks serge!
how ridiculously hard are the predictions going to get in a few years? now that the majority of teams have finally embraced the youth tactic, it seems like an impossible task to me. I wonder if anyone even had the blues in the playoffs this season...or the canucks winning their division!