• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I just wasn't impressed with it.
you know me and my friend played an online franchise and it was cool that you could do a fantasy draft and play a season. Honestly that was the only part I really got into. 27 days and 5 hours till COD MW2 comes out. cant wait for that game.
27 days and 5 hours till COD MW2 comes out. cant wait for that game.
Tell me about it. Comes out just in time. I am like lvl 31 Gold Cross right now on CoD4 so I should hit 55 just before this comes out.
Can anyone recommend a good soccer game for PC?Best console to play soccer?
I don't know much about PC and what they have to offer but you can't go wrong with either the FIFA series or the PES(Pro Evolution Soccer) series. I have FIFA for the 360 and I love it. Tons of leagues, great franchise mode, good controls.
I don't know much about PC and what they have to offer but you can't go wrong with either the FIFA series or the PES(Pro Evolution Soccer) series. I have FIFA for the 360 and I love it. Tons of leagues, great franchise mode, good controls.
Cool, thanks!

Could not be any more stoked for MW2, I pre-ordered the Hardened edition (why the eff would I need NVGs?) and this is my first pre-order of a game. I also will be going to a midnight release in my area, which, once again is my first release event. I've been checking out all the videos posted, mostly the multiplayer ones, and probably popped a few boners over them. Drooling over the Bushmaster ACR and the SCAR-H. The one thing I guess I might find annoying if I don't get used to it, is the new "blood splatter" that comes over your screen when getting shot, seems to be far far more disorienting than the previous installment.

Playing Borderlands. It's pretty much as good as I was hoping. It's essentially FPS WoW which has it's upsides and downsides. One thing I do not like is the death system. If(When) you die you respawn at a station and lose a percentage of your money you had. So if you have nothing you lose nothing. Which is fine in the beginning but at this point 10 hours in (and a LONG way to go) I have 55-80 K saved up and lose 5-8K with every death. And death is inevitable. My other big problem which is my fault and not the games is I can't leave quests behind. So even after I've advanced beyond a lot of the quests left in an area I still do them all just to clear everything up. Leaves me sticking around in areas I have no business being in for a little too long but I am way too OCD about it to leave quests behind.

Going to pick up my copy of FIFA 10 tonight at a GameStop midnight release. The game has gotten high reviews from most sites so I'm pretty excited!

/jealous
hehe.I know pre-orders are usually pretty useless since you can usually stroll in to any best buy and buy the game the day it comes out, but I get off work at 11:00pm tonight and there's a GameSpot just a couple blocks away so I figured why not.
nba 2k10 my player mode kicks some serious ass
how long did it take for you to get signed by a nba team?
how long did it take for you to get signed by a nba team?
well the first time i got cut in training camp on my 3 day and went to the d league and i played about 13 games before i got a 10 day contract with the hornets and then they ended up signing me after my 10 days was up, but the second time around i survived the training camp and it took about 13 games in the nba to be in the starting lineup for the nets

I gotta say, the "Be A Pro" type modes in sports games are awesome.Well usually. In my NHL game I was playing on the second line of the Red Wings and making a push for the playoffs and then the other night I get the notice that a trade has gone down and that it would effect me. Usually that meant I was moved up a line or new teammates on my line but instead it was that I was traded to the Edmonton Oilers. The last place Edmonton Oilers. For Manny Legace. WTF?

FIFA 10 is sick.Been having fun with the Virtual Pro GameFace feature.I've chosen Mr. Tom Dwan to be my starting left wing for my first Season with a Mexican club, haha.dwann.jpg

FIFA 10 is sick.Been having fun with the Virtual Pro GameFace feature.I've chosen Mr. Tom Dwan to be my starting left wing for my first Season with a Mexican club, haha.dwann.jpg
damn that is pretty scary
Is Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City only being released for the Xbox?
no idea, but i have a 360 and really looking forward to it.
Is Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City only being released for the Xbox?
Yeah, so far, although I wouldn't be surprised if it became available for the PS in 6 months or so.I ridiculously excited for Gay Tony, and for the Loco Roco download!