• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I've gotten back into Gears of War this past weekend. My brother and I have finished an entire co-op campaign on the insane difficulty. As for other games I played Madden '09 for the first time Saturday. It's pretty decent, but only fun when playing multi-player. Madden '09 is also the easiest 1000 achievement points I have ever earned.Waiting for NHL '09

whats in the demo/how are your feelings on it so far?
I've enjoyed it. It's the first NHL game I've played since in like 5 years and the was NHL 04 for the PC. The controls are taking some getting used to but I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun with it when it comes out.

I've been trying to get my scores up on the following cabinets before I head to Funspot next year for some record attempts:BerzerkRobotron: 2084GalagaBlasterPole PositionDonkey KongZookeeperDefenderI'll show myself out of the thread....

Have I said I'm excited about NHL 09 coming out next week. Only question I have is that I've seen release dates of Sept 9th (Tues) and the 11th (Thurs). Anyone know the story there?

Have I said I'm excited about NHL 09 coming out next week. Only question I have is that I've seen release dates of Sept 9th (Tues) and the 11th (Thurs). Anyone know the story there?
Yeah there was a big thing on gamefaqs about it. All sites say it ships the 9th so it should be there. I think most stores like Best Buy and such will probably get the 12th.Ebgames still has it shipping on the 9th and they are usually on top of date changes.We need to get a team together!!
I've been trying to get my scores up on the following cabinets before I head to Funspot next year for some record attempts:BerzerkRobotron: 2084GalagaBlasterPole PositionDonkey KongZookeeperDefenderI'll show myself out of the thread....
Galaga Legions for Xbox live is awesome.
eh. I rented the demo this past weekend and didn't enjoy it. Galaga is like a God to me and I hate it when they try and modernize it. It's such a perfect game as it is.
Galaga is one of my better games. I'm aiming for a 1M+ score on an original dedicated cabinet sometime in the near future. Hopefully at Funspot. That would get me just outside the Top 25 all-time. As it is my best would currently be 30th on twin galaxies which just isn't as sexy.
Tiger Woods '09 - Tiger Challenges. Anyone else own this game?
Thinking about getting it since I sold 07 and 08. Still have yet to bust open COD4 Online... not sure why, but I don't get in the mood to play as much if I'm by myself. Do most of my game playing when my brother comes over.
Did you dl the NHL 09 demo yet?
I did, played one game. Scored a goal (Not sure how) and lost in the shootout.I suck pretty hard at the controls. I also haven't played a hockey game since the 90's.
I did, played one game. Scored a goal (Not sure how) and lost in the shootout.I suck pretty hard at the controls. I also haven't played a hockey game since the 90's.
The controls for NHL games take awhile to get used to at first, but once you get the hang of them they're easy to use and much better than the previous controls.
Yeah I am having issues using the right stick. The last game I played was NHL 2K7 which still used the standard button settings and this is wild. I on;y played one game and didn't know how to pass so I was a total puck hog. I will practice more with it this weekend.
I dumped some spare cash a couple days ago and ordered a new pc that will be strictly a gaming rig.Now I just have to put it together when it shows up.
how much?
I got Woods 09 the day it came out, and still goin strong. You guys have it for PS3 or...Lets get some tourneys going!
I got it for PS3, send me a PSN message when you're on and we'll shoot a round. If we have enough people here that have this game we should set up a tourney.

Anyone interested in getting an NCAA 09 Online Dynasty going for 360? Was gonna start one and just wanted to know what you guys would be interested as far as what conference and such.