I'm actually kind of hooked on MW3 now, which is strange because I've played most of the other games in the series and always got bored really fast. My KDR is up to a sparkling 0.39 now, and I actually had a game last night with 10 kills and 8 deaths, BOO YA!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I hate it. I played it for an hour last night and got so angry that I broke my controller. Luckily I have 2 others. And my KD was at 1.07 when I started last night and think it went all the way down to 1.04. Edit: oh 1.03! Just went to Elite to check. Yikes, that is bad to go from 1.07 to 1.03 in one night.The lag compensation is just utterly ridiculous. One game I go 30-9 and then the next three games I am putting clips on bodies and it's like Pulp Fiction where the bullets all miraculously miss the target and I go 5-11.LOL, looking at Elite stuff...Last night I went 5-1114-1716-1810-154-1620-21UghPlayed Black Ops and was finishing games with 2.xx, 4.xx, 5.xx and even a 11 KDR.

This is what pisses me off about my PS3....I leave it on and connected to the Internet basically at all times (non optimal, but that's what I do), yet when I pick up the controller to use it for the first time in weeks/months I have to wait a half hour while it installs the latest software update....as if it couldn't possibly function without that .0021 revision of the code. Seriously...we haven't made it far enough in the Silicon era for my PS3 to automatically update the software in the middle of the night the way my cable box does? Or alternatively it can't wait until I'm finished using it for this session and install the update on shutdown?Ghey. All I want to do is access my Netflix so I can watch a movie but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. /angry*edit* Now Netflix wants to upgrade too....FML.

This is what pisses me off about my PS3....I leave it on and connected to the Internet basically at all times (non optimal, but that's what I do), yet when I pick up the controller to use it for the first time in weeks/months I have to wait a half hour while it installs the latest software update....as if it couldn't possibly function without that .0021 revision of the code. Seriously...we haven't made it far enough in the Silicon era for my PS3 to automatically update the software in the middle of the night the way my cable box does? Or alternatively it can't wait until I'm finished using it for this session and install the update on shutdown?Ghey. All I want to do is access my Netflix so I can watch a movie but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. /angry*edit* Now Netflix wants to upgrade too....FML.
I got my Ps3 about...4 months ago. I had to do 2 PS3 updates. Standard. Xbox360 has one every 2-3 months as well. The main reason is security. At least for the Ps3. I think the last two updates were to add more security patches because well you know, they had that big security breach. I thought, and maybe I am wrong because I have had the thing for so little time and half the settings are greek to me, but I thought there was a place to activate automatic updating. I could be very wrong though. My guess is that if there isn't that option it would be because you shouldn't be leaving your PS3 on 24/7.

I have been playing a lot of MW3 and lately I have been experiencing terrible lag. In Black Ops it would happen a lot so you got use to it being there. Yeah my KD goes between 1.09-1.07. I just never seem to get on a really good streak. Finally prestige and liked the idea of being able to unlock things using your dog tags. Once I could I unlocked the ACR. REally love that gun.

I nominate myself for the lady gangster role. I'm attractive, smart, have rage issues, and am kind of a LA d-bag.http://kotaku.com/5868455/its-time-for-a-l...rand-theft-auto
second!I'm all for a female lead in GTA5 so it may as well be you. I think you'll need a wicked Eastern European accent so you should probably start working on that. I'm doing a first play through of SR The Third and intsa picked a female character.
Opinions on best golf game for PS3 please...
I don't have a PS3 but my friends all like Hot Shots. Whichever is the most recent year. I haven't played Tiger Woods golf in a few years but that use to be pretty good.
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

so you guys playing anything? Been playing sleeping dogs lately. not too bad. Like a GTA type game but a lot less use of guns, which I really like. About 60 percent through the story mode enjoying it but just don't seem to have as much playing time as I once did.

Also looking forward to Assasins Creed at the end of October. Just finished revelations and thought it was not bad but it just seemed to be really quick.

Wasn't planning on buying Black Ops 2 but after seeing the multiplayer videos thinking I gotta get it. Looks pretty amazing. Not really looking forward to the story mode though but hell who plays that anymore.

It's only been nearly 8 months since we posted in here figured I would try and revive it a little.

Just preordered Boarderlands 2 since the first one is my favorite game. Your post reminded me that I wanted to play sleeping dogs and then that reminded me that I still haven't played Arkham City.

• 2 months later...

Still alive. Playing all the usuals. Halo 4, Black Ops 2, and a bunch of random PC games now that I have a new laptop that can handle current games for the most part. Also started recording gameplay and such as a hobby while I am now a stay at home dad. Last week I got contacted by Machinima to be a partner. So now I get paid to play video games. So awesome.