how many 10's has IGN given out, ever?I can think of only 2 others off the top of my head: Zelda: OOT, and GTA4
Apparently 31 all time. Lots are old though. I count 7 for PS3/360/Wii.Mario Galaxy 2MGS 4GTA 4UC 3RDR Undead NightmareChrono Trigger WiiPac-Man Championship DXhttp://www.ign.com/index/top-reviewed.html
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

So MW3...Don't know. I think I like it. Love survival mode. Right now though, I hate the maps. Just hedge mazes. No open spots, small, confined, lots of tight corners. Campers paradise. Still early though. Hopefully they will fix it with the map packs.

So MW3...Don't know. I think I like it. Love survival mode. Right now though, I hate the maps. Just hedge mazes. No open spots, small, confined, lots of tight corners. Campers paradise. Still early though. Hopefully they will fix it with the map packs.
It feels more like a very well developed map pack rather than a new game. Still great but some parts are a little blah and other parts are really fun. Black ops is much easier.
Black ops is much easier.
I am actually happy that i don't have to play Blops ever again. I stopped playing core games because the hit detection was just plain horrible. I could only stomach hardcore and there was still hit detection issues in that mode as well. I will say this for IW. They got the hit detection down. It's maps they seem to have an issue with. IMO of course.
They should include a fix that causes anyone camped in a spot for more than 60 seconds to blow the **** up like some kind of grenade. That should take care of that...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been playing some Skyrim. Having a blast but I think I F'ed up my character. I chose a Briton and have been focusing on the offensive magic tree, but if I just grab a sword and shield, i still do way more damage/take less damage. I might just start over and do a sword and shield guy like I usually do. It's really fun just wandering around the world though and checking out all of the cool places.Also been playing COD: MW3 a bit. I'm level 14 or so, and my K/D ratio is a stellar 0.28. I've only been playing team deathmatch. My team pretty much always loses.

Been playing some Skyrim. Having a blast but I think I F'ed up my character. I chose a Briton and have been focusing on the offensive magic tree, but if I just grab a sword and shield, i still do way more damage/take less damage. I might just start over and do a sword and shield guy like I usually do. It's really fun just wandering around the world though and checking out all of the cool places.Also been playing COD: MW3 a bit. I'm level 14 or so, and my K/D ratio is a stellar 0.28. I've only been playing team deathmatch. My team pretty much always loses.
Heh, I got aboutr 47 hours on Skyrim right now. I have a Nord. He is big on sneak, archery, and destruction magic. Lvl 26 right now. Love this game. Can't stop playing. I have only put in about 12 hours into MW3, which if you ask me right now, is by far the worst CoD yet. HATE IT! Or well, just not enjoying it like I did MW2. Even Black Ops was a little better than this. Oh well.But in Skyrim my game got effed up a bit. I decided one day to walk from Whiterun to Riften. I had never set foot in Riften and knew the Thieves Guild was located there and really wanted to do that quest line. Got there finally, and quite a trip it was, I had a hell of a time with a group of bears. I have run into single bears often but I had three chasing me down. Anyway, got to Riften and this dude approaches me and asks me to help him with this thing in the market. He creates a distraction, I break into this other guys lockbox, steal a ring, then plant the ring in this other guys pocket. It worked out well and he told me that I might be TG material and I should make my way through the sewer and if I can make it to the guild I can join. So I do, I get my first job which is to collect some unpaid debt from 3 individuals. I collect 2 of them and then I needed to head to my house in Whiterun and take care of something and then came back later to collect the last debt. When I got to the bunkhouse where this person lived I found her and her associate dead in front of the door. No idea how. Went back to my autosaves and she was dead in each one. So now I can't complete my first TG mission thus never being able to play that quest line. Boo!Just finished the Winterhold College quests and working my way off an on between the Dark Brotherhood quests and the main quest. Oh and a few Bards college quests.

OK you professional gamer-type people...I have a question regarding Nintendo 3DS. I'm sure I could find it through Google but you guys are often quicker.If there are three different 3DS's in my house can all three race against each other in Mario Kart 7 with only one game or do they each need a game in their system?

Can I assume that Skyrim is basically the same thing as World of Warcraft and other games of the like?In the same vein that Battlefield 3 is essentially the same game as anything in the COD series?

Can I assume that Skyrim is basically the same thing as World of Warcraft and other games of the like?In the same vein that Battlefield 3 is essentially the same game as anything in the COD series?
No not at all actually. Skyrim is a single player game. There is no online aspect where as WoW is a MMORPG. (Massively Multiplayer Role Playing Game). Skyrim is just a RPG. The key to Skyrim is that it is completely open. It has only a few minute instances of linear gameplay. You pretty much start the game on a wagon where you are being taken to a village to be beheaded. You escape and then the "world" is your oyster. You can do anything you want and be anything you want. The world is ridiculously detailed and large. I think i read it spans like 16 square miles. If you see a mountain range ahead of you, you can actually walk to it and climb it if you wish. Doesn't sound like much but very rare in games. Most times that is just "painted" on background, but in this game it is not. There is tons of things to do. You can go around and just rob people. You can go around and join guilds like the College for Mages, the Thieves Guild, or even become a snekay ninja assasin for the Dark Brotherhood. I am doing their quests right now and I just assasinated a key person in the land of Skyrim. I am not a huge single player non shooter type game player these days but I can't stop playing this game. The ability to create your character and the story any way you want is quite interesting and enjoyable. I have 52 hours played now on my character and I would say that I am not even 20% through the game. I know one guy is has barely done any of the main quest line and has 157 hours played.Edit: Oh and you can become a vampire or a werewolf. The trouble in explaining the scope of this game is that it is just too much. I had a $25 gift card for gamestop and used it to get the strat guide for the game. It's bigger than my phone book. Like 760 pages. There is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to do. You can get married, you can actually work and take part in the games economy. Oh and there are dragons!
the only other games I've been exposed to in this genre are like, final fantasy. it looks a lot more fun than any of those games were, and way more open to whatever shenanigans you want to do.seems like I'd probably become a mage, do everything at the college to start, and then one-shot everything for the rest of the game. my computer probably can't handle it and I don't have a console, so...
the only other games I've been exposed to in this genre are like, final fantasy. it looks a lot more fun than any of those games were, and way more open to whatever shenanigans you want to do.seems like I'd probably become a mage, do everything at the college to start, and then one-shot everything for the rest of the game. my computer probably can't handle it and I don't have a console, so...
Ahh yes, killing Bards is one of my favorite things to do. There is one bard in Whiterun that I hate but he never leaves the inn. My house is in Whiterun so I can't risk having the guards of the city try and kill me each time I try to go home so I can't kill him. Boo!Edit: I love Final Fantasy but they are so linear. There is very little, "go do whatever you want" in those games.
OK you professional gamer-type people...I have a question regarding Nintendo 3DS. I'm sure I could find it through Google but you guys are often quicker.If there are three different 3DS's in my house can all three race against each other in Mario Kart 7 with only one game or do they each need a game in their system?
If I'm not mistaken (It's been a few years) but I think the original DS allowed you to play some games with limited multiplayer (ex: only certain maps could be played with 1 copy) but you could race with only 1 copy of the game. But I have no idea how the 3DS works