I was way more patient as a child. At least way more than I am this exact week. I did just buy FF7 through PSN though. So excited to play through that again. By far the nest video game experience I have ever had.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

See, now I'm going to have to play it again just so I can try that. The game was a lot of fun in the early goings...but I reached the point of having the full map open to me and jeez...every time I want to start a new mission I have to spend 20 minutes riding the damn horse to get there. There should be a setting where you can plot a course and skip to the checkpoint.
If you make camp somewhere you have the option to fast travel to your destination from there.
the fact that the games are easy is actually a plus for me.. since in general I'm not a very good video game player (except for sports games). I also get frustrated really quickly and will stop playing a game if I get stuck. Uncharted 1/2 were like the perfect games for me. They had some challenging spots, but I never felt "stuck". and they moved quickly with a great story, and never got boring.Given my general suckiness, I wonder, looking back, how I ever got through the water Temple in Zelda: OOT. (my favourite game of all time). I think I was a lot more patient as a youngster.
I never actually played Zelda OOT but all I hear are good things. Is that Nintendo only? I gave up my Wii in the divorce and never got another one because I didn't really play it anyway.
If you make camp somewhere you have the option to fast travel to your destination from there.
Interesting, thanks for the tip. I don't think I ever made camp anywhere while I was playing...you probably have to buy a tent or something at the store to do that right?
Interesting, thanks for the tip. I don't think I ever made camp anywhere while I was playing...you probably have to buy a tent or something at the store to do that right?
If I remember correctly you start with a basic one, but you can buy an upgraded one purely for looks.
I never actually played Zelda OOT but all I hear are good things. Is that Nintendo only? I gave up my Wii in the divorce and never got another one because I didn't really play it anyway. Interesting, thanks for the tip. I don't think I ever made camp anywhere while I was playing...you probably have to buy a tent or something at the store to do that right?
I think in each town you can buy a room or a house like GTA.
Yeah, that part I knew but I never knew you could camp outside.
yeah, I didn't play much either because fuck horses but I do remember it was pretty easy to camp just about anywhere and fast travel to a place as long as you'd been there before.
This is pretty epic. Winning a domination match with no kills.
That is pretty amazing. Would love to be on the other team when they are trying this. Could really build up some nice stats.
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone that got and plays Wipeout? I'm kind of a sucker for futuristic racers and have enjoyed playing it. I think I have yet to play any PS3 game online though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I insult sbriand every time I see him on steam. every. single. time. and he never responds.wouldn't be shocked to hear that I've been traumatizing his wife or something.

I insult sbriand every time I see him on steam. every. single. time. and he never responds.wouldn't be shocked to hear that I've been traumatizing his wife or something.
You do? I honestly have seen nothing of the sorts and that makes me sad. If I am around, my comp is usually on all day, I see you have logged in and started playing Civ but other than that I see nothing. Boo I say!
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally got MGS4, yeah I'm a little behind. Beat it in 5 days. Really enjoyed it, and playing through again to go for the "No Alerts"That might have to wait though since I picked up Arkham City tonight. Didn't have time to play much, but it's pretty sweet so far.

The main reason I could never be Batman is not because of my physical ineptitude, or my financial woes, or because he's a fictional character and I should probably just get a life, but simply because, if given the means, I would absolutely dress in an elaborate costume and crouch unseen in the shadows, but instead of fighting crime, I would spend my nights hurling annoying little boomerangs into the backs of criminal's heads until they got fed up and started arguing. Then I would giggle, thus revealing my position, and be promptly shot.- Robert Brockway

You failed the stealth mission, Robert, because you covered the ceiling with explosive gel, stood directly on top of it and then detonated it so you could "jumpkick everybody through the flames on the way down," instead of just ducking into the vents, like you were supposed to.Also, it makes me a little sad that I'll never have a title as good as "Robert Brockway, Word Puncher."

Also, it makes me a little sad that I'll never have a title as good as "Robert Brockway, Word Puncher."
You're kidding, right? You're [insert preferred handle]! You've been word-punching your way into the hearts of FCP OT-General posters for years.

so haven't written in here for a long time. Just finished assassins creed 2 the other weekend and really enjoyed it. I had played the first one and got so bored with it didn't finish it at all but the 2nd one was awesome. Also just picked up battlefield. honestly wasn't planning on buying it but my neighbor talked me into it. For me playing with people I know is much more fun than playing by yourself. Haven't played the story mode and honestly doubt I will, hell I didn't even play the story mode for Black Ops.

so haven't written in here for a long time. Just finished assassins creed 2 the other weekend and really enjoyed it. I had played the first one and got so bored with it didn't finish it at all but the 2nd one was awesome. Also just picked up battlefield. honestly wasn't planning on buying it but my neighbor talked me into it. For me playing with people I know is much more fun than playing by yourself. Haven't played the story mode and honestly doubt I will, hell I didn't even play the story mode for Black Ops.
I have Battlefield also for PS3. I have been a huge BF fan going back to BF 1942 and I really love what they've done with BF3. The online multiplayer is very good. The singe player is very similar to any of the CoD Modern Warfare ones. I'm playing it just because, but it's nothing special so far

I am really enjoying BF3. The single player is okay but man I just love the MP side of it. I was having a ton of fun last night playing rush and doing nothing but shooting down attack choppers and jets with my stinger. Then MW3 on the 8th and then Skyrim on the 11th and I am done buying games this year. All 3 of these games are going to fight for my time.

I'll be getting Uncharted 3 sometime, as well as Skyrim, but I might wait a bit on both, since I'm not even close to done playing NHL 12, and I only have so much time for gaming. Not to mention I was in the middle of a hall of fame calibre season on Road to the Show on MLB 09 which was interrupted by NHL 12's release.You know what sucks? Every game/movie rental store in my city has gone out of business in the last year. Blockbuster, Rogers, Movietime, all gone. Now I can't rent games form anywhere. UC3 is a game that I don't really need to own. 12-14 hours or whatever for the single player is enough, and I could have spent maybe $20 to rent it for long enough to beat it, now I'll have to spend $70.