Let the countdown begin...227568_10150261388730996_333387460995_9387908_1574860_n.jpgThe first NHL 12 Screenshot. What's new to you?226445_10150266623255996_333387460995_9438640_7116320_n.jpgFormer Art Ross winner Evgeni Malkin gets ready for the puck to drop in the Winter Classic venue at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh. NHL 12 allows you to play at this venue with your favorite teams and battle for supremacy while battling hostile weather conditions.228265_10150266623290996_333387460995_9438641_702480_n.jpgNew to NHL 12 is the Action Tracker. During gameplay the Action Tracker will keep track of everything that occurs on the ice. From what area of the net you shooting at most, to where on the ice is your face-off percentage highest – no detail is overlooked. The Action Tracker also automatically saves these events through instant replay, allowing you to go back watch the event anytime during the game.227003_10150266623350996_333387460995_9438642_1094205_n.jpgIn Be a Pro Revamped, you will have to earn your ice time. You will start off with limited ice time, working your way up the bench until you earn your coaches trust to be put in game changing situations. Start by completing simple tasks such as blocking a shot, or winning a faceoff and your coach will start relying on you more. You will also be able to simulate to your next shift, which makes the experience more seamless and engaging.229565_10150266626350996_333387460995_9438643_3176554_n.jpgJarome Iginla of the Calgary Flames sends an unfortunate Red Wing back into his bench. NHL 12s new Full Contact Physics Engine gives users the ability to create massive collisions and send opponents over the bench.226660_10150266628855996_333387460995_9438646_460735_n.jpgFormer Vezina winner Tim Thomas stretches out in desperation to stop Chicago captain Jonathan Toews. NHL 12 features all new dynamic goalies, this year goalies will react to players crashing the crease, battle through screens and make sprawling desperation saves like never before.https://www.facebook.com/easportsnhlhttp://tlk.tc/j33 - First Video

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I have to stop buying the NHL games...I play them for like a week and then not again until the next one comes out.
I have to stop buying other games, I play the other games once or twice, then go back to playing Be a Pro in NHL games the from then on. :club:
I have to stop buying other games, I play the other games once or twice, then go back to playing Be a Pro in NHL games the from then on. :club:
yeah this is pretty much me. I have games that are still in the plastic, but I've put like 5+ hours each into NHL 11 and MLB 09 (lol) in the last week.

Although I haven't owned an NHL game in years, I play a lot at a friends house. It's a great multiplayer game

I will believe it when I see it. They said this about MW2 and Black Ops and yet, neither had a monthly fee.Edit: so basically it's bungie.net but not for free. I guess they figured that no one will pay to play so at least you can still play for free. If you are a stat junkie then you can pay $7.99 a month to get what you get for free with Halo titles. Lame.I picked up MW2 this weekend. My disc broke last year I never re bought it. God I am a beast in that game compared to Black Ops.
I will believe it when I see it. They said this about MW2 and Black Ops and yet, neither had a monthly fee.Edit: so basically it's bungie.net but not for free. I guess they figured that no one will pay to play so at least you can still play for free. If you are a stat junkie then you can pay $7.99 a month to get what you get for free with Halo titles. Lame.I picked up MW2 this weekend. My disc broke last year I never re bought it. God I am a beast in that game compared to Black Ops.
I tried playing MW2 recently and I really sucked at it. I have gotten totally into playing hardcore capture the flag on black ops. Going back to regular core games I really suck at. And then playing hardcore TD sucks cause it seems to be just a camping heaven. I have wanted to pick up COD 4 again and try that one.
I tried playing MW2 recently and I really sucked at it. I have gotten totally into playing hardcore capture the flag on black ops. Going back to regular core games I really suck at. And then playing hardcore TD sucks cause it seems to be just a camping heaven. I have wanted to pick up COD 4 again and try that one.
HC CTF is fun. I think I was in a game with you and may have accidentally killed you even though you were on my team. lolI played more MW2 last night and it felt like easy mode. 30-3, 29-6, 29-8, 30-2, 25-2. Then I started sniping and it got worse lol.I still have my COD4 and put it in from time to time. Still a very enjoyable game. WAW is the only one I can't stomach anymore.
I saw you joined up with me the other day on expansion map TDM!Map pack exclusive games are amazingly soft. Tehtoe and I have been winning at a ridiculous rate on all types (Domination especially) on the expansion-only games.
I saw you joined up with me the other day on expansion map TDM!Map pack exclusive games are amazingly soft. Tehtoe and I have been winning at a ridiculous rate on all types (Domination especially) on the expansion-only games.
Didn't think of it till just now. Yeah I was killing it a bit that night too. Then I played some regular TDM and struggled a bit. Maybe I need to play some of that a little more.

I just got Addicted to the new Battlestar Galactica MMO.I've never really got down with MMOs, but this one is several levels of Awesomeness. Makes me look forward to this new MMO that's supposed to be coming out this fall and be free. I saw it on AOTS but I forget what it's called. They said something like it's gonna revolutionize MMOs with it's graphics engine and be a serious rival to World Of Warcraft. If anyone knows which one I'm talking about and the name, let me know. Otherwise, I'll post it when I find it.This Battlestar Galactica online is so sick and looks amazing! Off to play more after this post.If anyone's interested: http://us1.battlestar-galactica.bigpoint.com/It's free to play.

For anyone who has an iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad and likes to play MMO's, Gameloft dropped Order & Chaos within the past week. It's a WOW clone that plays good. The cost of the game is $6.99 and includes a 3 month subscription. After the initial 3 month period, its $0.99 per month or $1.99 for 3 months. It also includes an in-game purchase system to buy gold, but so far I haven't really seen the need.I'm playing on my iPhone. I'm sure it would be better on an iPad, but it is not hard on the smaller screen.Also, I've been playing Infamous lately with PSN being down. I got it for my kids for x-mas and am loving it.
I've been playing this quite a bit on my iPad2. It's fun. Just Immersive and addicting enough to make me want to come back to it, but not life consuming, and it is easy to pick up and play for 20-30 minutes at a time. I haven't played an MMO in years (I played Asheron's call in the early 2000s). This game isn't nearly as deep and immersive as AC was, but it is nice to have a game on the ipad I can sink some hours into while my gf is watching Jersey shore.I've gotta say though, if this is truly a clone of WoW, the core gameplay is just ok, and I don't really understand what made WoW such a smash success. the Leveling/questing system in particular is raher bland. Go to X, talk to Y, go to Z and kill 5 monsters, return to X and get xp/gold/items, rinse repeat.
I've gotta say though, if this is truly a clone of WoW, the core gameplay is just ok, and I don't really understand what made WoW such a smash success. the Leveling/questing system in particular is raher bland. Go to X, talk to Y, go to Z and kill 5 monsters, return to X and get xp/gold/items, rinse repeat.
I used to play WOW and I really did get addicted to it. What you say there is a big part of the early life of your character but as you gain levels then things get interesting with the raids and dungeons. Or the arena. I loved it but it was taking too much of my time.

Playstation Network is giving away 2 games for free (available for download in the Playstation Store).The choices are:InfamousSuper Stardust HDDead NationLittle Big PlanetI already have Infamous. So I'll be getting LBB. Should my other game be DN or SSHD?

Playstation Network is giving away 2 games for free (available for download in the Playstation Store).The choices are:InfamousSuper Stardust HDDead NationLittle Big PlanetI already have Infamous. So I'll be getting LBB. Should my other game be DN or SSHD?
Is there a time period when you have to make your choices?Sony's having their E3 press conference today or tomorrow, maybe they'll announce more choices.

I already have LBP and Infamous, so I went with the Wipeout bundle, and dead nation. I'll probably never play either to be honest.

Yeah I have LBP and Infamous already so I went with Super Stardust HD and the Wipeout bundle. Super Stardust is actually quite difficult imo, but a pretty good game in the vein of Geometry Wars. Wipeout is a decent little racer for free.

Downloading Infamous. I previously had LBP and sold it thinking I might get the 2nd one but never did. So I'm torn between getting that again, and Super Stardust probably.

I don't think I've opened this thread in a year."popped into my Xbox 360 a game about which I had been curious for some time, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, which some regard as a great twinkling light of video-game preposterousness. If anything, this undersells the game's feral charm. 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand is a third-person shooter in which the player controls the Vitamin Water mogul himself. The plot is as follows: A Middle Eastern concert promoter, unable to pay 50 Cent an agreed-upon $10 million, convinces 50 Cent to accept a diamond-covered skull as adequate recompense. Unfortunately, 50 Cent's diamond-covered skull is stolen from him, which inaugurates a nation-wide rampage. The object of the game is to kill everything and earn money (killing people, luckily, earns you money), which makes 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand a rare game whose authored narrative is not at all disconnected from its player-generated narrative. Aside from the astonishing fact that 50 Cent agreed to the particulars of his portrayal within the game, the most interesting thing about 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand is how fun it is to play. Its batshit-crazy story revels, hilariously, in everything the medium does not do well. I played the game through in two days, after which I wondered if the single most damning thing about video games is the fact that one could argue, legitimately, that 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand is a better game than L.A. Noire."hahahaha
I haven't played LA Noire, but I immensely enjoyed that article.
I have the game and I liked it, but I think I hit the point where I don't care that much about the story anymore. I kept waiting for something to happen, there was a little twist, and then I got bored of it again.
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I finally broke down and got a PS3. Couldn't pass up the deal. $299.99 got me a 160GB PS3 Slim, Black Ops, First Strike, and a $50 Best Buy Gift Card. fearsomebeaver is my PSN thingy.I will say that I now see why I pay for online with Xbox. I can't get a good connection at all on Black Ops but went back to my XBox and was just fine with my connection.

as much as i like free, i think sony dropped the ball a bit with their semi-crappy version of connectivity for players. they had a window of opportunity to undercut the price of xbox live BUT still make it a pay service so it generates revenue for upgrading/improvement. they just aren't putting enough work in to it, probably exactly because it isn't a revenue stream. idiots.