Then Portal 2. OMG this game is just plain amazing to me. I never played the original Portal, (did purchase it on Steam yesterday) and I can't believe I ingored the awesomeness that is thinking with Portals.
Yeah, I loved the first Portal and Portal 2 is absolutely one of the best gaming experiences I've had in a long time. The co-op is fantastic as well.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I'll be getting Portal 2 later this week. I enjoyed the first one, so I am definitely excited.All this recent news about The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim has gotten me re-interested in Obivion, so I've been playing that.

Escalation Map Pack dropped today for the 360.So far I like it but haven't played all the maps but Hotel and Stockpile are pretty decent.

Escalation Map Pack dropped today for the 360.So far I like it but haven't played all the maps but Hotel and Stockpile are pretty decent.
I fooled around a bit on zoo and I kinda like that map. For some reason the maps seem really big. Not totally digging the elevators though.

I bought Portal 2 and Gran Turismo 5 a couple weekends ago, blew through Portal 2 in about a day but I already can't wait to start it all over again. I thoroughly enjoyed the first game and I've played through that like three times now. Gran Turismo 5 is fun, but it doesn't represent the major leap forward that I thought it would. Still amusing to drive all these cars I'll never be rich enough to actually own.

My PS3 got hit with the YLOD a few weeks ago and I've tried repairing it a few times but it'll only last for like 30mins before it dies again. So, I've been looking to getting a PS3 slim. I'm considering exchanging a Boost Mobile Motorola i1 phone (I bought for $350 from Best Buy) that I used for 3 months for a PS3 so I've been checking around on Craig's List to see if anyone would exchange.I found a guy this morning on CL that said he has a 3 week old 320GB PS3 slim that he wants to exchange for a Motorola i1 phone and he left his cell number on the listing and said to text him.I text him and he says that he needs this phone because his wife broke the one he had which was his company's phone. I gave him all of the info on the phone and I asked some questions regarding the PS3. I asked what it comes with and he said he would include, COD Black Ops, Killzone 2, two controllers, and all original cables and the original Playstation box.I told him that I need to test out the PS3 before we exchange and he said that's fine and that I could come to his house to test it. I'm taking my brother in law with me as I don't want to get ass raped alone. It obviously sounds like a really good deal for me and I really don't care how this guy got a hold of the PS3.Can you guys suggest the things I should test out on the PS3 before I complete this exchange? Can the slims have YLOD also? Does anyone know how to check to make sure the casing hasn't been opened and that it is the 320GB version, or when it was originally manufactured? Am I crazy to think that this deal is legit and I'm not getting screwed here? Too me, as long as the PS3 is the 320GB version and in good working condition I don't really care how old it is. Also, I'm sure that if it is actually only 3 weeks old that I'd be able to tell based on the controllers as the joysticks are typically tighter when they are new and won't be worn out.Any suggestions would be appreciated.-Asimo

I bought Portal 2 and Gran Turismo 5 a couple weekends ago, blew through Portal 2 in about a day but I already can't wait to start it all over again. I thoroughly enjoyed the first game and I've played through that like three times now. Gran Turismo 5 is fun, but it doesn't represent the major leap forward that I thought it would. Still amusing to drive all these cars I'll never be rich enough to actually own.
You should find someone to play co-op with in Portal 2. I found the puzzles to be much more interesting and challenging than the single player.

For anyone who has an iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad and likes to play MMO's, Gameloft dropped Order & Chaos within the past week. It's a WOW clone that plays good. The cost of the game is $6.99 and includes a 3 month subscription. After the initial 3 month period, its $0.99 per month or $1.99 for 3 months. It also includes an in-game purchase system to buy gold, but so far I haven't really seen the need.I'm playing on my iPhone. I'm sure it would be better on an iPad, but it is not hard on the smaller screen.Also, I've been playing Infamous lately with PSN being down. I got it for my kids for x-mas and am loving it.

You should find someone to play co-op with in Portal 2. I found the puzzles to be much more interesting and challenging than the single player.
I definitely will, just haven't yet.
My PS3 got hit with the YLOD a few weeks ago and I've tried repairing it a few times but it'll only last for like 30mins before it dies again. So, I've been looking to getting a PS3 slim. I'm considering exchanging a Boost Mobile Motorola i1 phone (I bought for $350 from Best Buy) that I used for 3 months for a PS3 so I've been checking around on Craig's List to see if anyone would exchange.I found a guy this morning on CL that said he has a 3 week old 320GB PS3 slim that he wants to exchange for a Motorola i1 phone and he left his cell number on the listing and said to text him.I text him and he says that he needs this phone because his wife broke the one he had which was his company's phone. I gave him all of the info on the phone and I asked some questions regarding the PS3. I asked what it comes with and he said he would include, COD Black Ops, Killzone 2, two controllers, and all original cables and the original Playstation box.I told him that I need to test out the PS3 before we exchange and he said that's fine and that I could come to his house to test it. I'm taking my brother in law with me as I don't want to get ass raped alone. It obviously sounds like a really good deal for me and I really don't care how this guy got a hold of the PS3.Can you guys suggest the things I should test out on the PS3 before I complete this exchange? Can the slims have YLOD also? Does anyone know how to check to make sure the casing hasn't been opened and that it is the 320GB version, or when it was originally manufactured? Am I crazy to think that this deal is legit and I'm not getting screwed here? Too me, as long as the PS3 is the 320GB version and in good working condition I don't really care how old it is. Also, I'm sure that if it is actually only 3 weeks old that I'd be able to tell based on the controllers as the joysticks are typically tighter when they are new and won't be worn out.Any suggestions would be appreciated.-Asimo
My PS3 died last summer. It was a system from launch day. I called up Sony and sent in my broken system and got a refurbished slim for $180.

hahaha I love Portal 2"All these science spheres are made of asbestos by the way, keeps out the ratsLet us know if you feel a shortness of breath, a persistent dry cough, or your heart stopping. Because that's not part of the test. That's asbestos.The good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show immediate latency in 44.6 years - so if you're 30 or older, you're laughing. Worst-case scenario, you miss out on a few rounds of canasta. Plus, you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face."

BTW I picked up that used PS3 off of Craig's List and it works perfect. One of the controller is a little messed up, but not a big deal. Now just waiting for PSN to get back up!!!!

Outland--a downloadable game on XBox. The game play is kind of like Metroid or Mario, with an art style reminiscent of Braid. I like it, but I fear it's getting too difficult for me, and I won't be able to finish it.LA Noire--played an hour's worth, really want to stay home from work and play a shift.

Outland--a downloadable game on XBox. The game play is kind of like Metroid or Mario, with an art style reminiscent of Braid. I like it, but I fear it's getting too difficult for me, and I won't be able to finish it.LA Noire--played an hour's worth, really want to stay home from work and play a shift.
Got it yesterday and love it. Its just something so different and the missions are pretty interesting and make you think a little

Something really bothers me about LA Noire. I'm enjoying the game for the most part, but there is just absolutely no depth in the side missions and the game is pretty repetitive. Some of the gameplay mechanics feel kind of awkward and going around the city is pretty dull. I do enjoy a lot of the clue-gathering and interrogations, but you CANNOT fail at an interrogation, as you always make an arrest no matter how badly you do. The game is quite fun and very unique, but it feels shallow in so many areas. I'd probably give it a 7.5 or 8/10 simply because it is something different and the story is great.

Something really bothers me about LA Noire. I'm enjoying the game for the most part, but there is just absolutely no depth in the side missions and the game is pretty repetitive. Some of the gameplay mechanics feel kind of awkward and going around the city is pretty dull. I do enjoy a lot of the clue-gathering and interrogations, but you CANNOT fail at an interrogation, as you always make an arrest no matter how badly you do. The game is quite fun and very unique, but it feels shallow in so many areas. I'd probably give it a 7.5 or 8/10 simply because it is something different and the story is great.
I've heard the game opens up after a certain point--the PS3 version is the far superior. I found the 360 stuttery, and the colors not as postcard-y.

I think LA Noire will be like red dead revolver. take a few years to evolve into a great game like red dead redemption. rockstar is starting to figure out how to make great games. i was never a fan of grand theft auto.