I got my 2500 kills last night and then immediately entered into my 2nd prestige deciding not to continue finishing up a few loose ends ( I don't like getting scores and them not counting toward anything lol) and found out that it keeps your stats and you can continue finishing the large objectives for your guns and also for the Prestige Challenges. So like I open up the Intervention and all the challenges for silencers and ACOG's need to be done over but those last two challenges you get after your first prestige are there and they still show your kills and headhsots so you can add to them as you continue to prestige. That was cool.In the Prestige Challenges if you never completed say Look Ma No Hands then it resets back to zero but say, you got to Look Ma No Hands II and some extra towards III it saves that so you can continue. Maybe this is common knowledge but I didn't know or I would have just prestiged days ago instead of finishing up those last few M4 kills. But I was looking forward to using a new gun but now I feel the need to keep going for the 1000 headshots. lol
wow I didn't know that either. Thanks for the info. Do you get another create a class when you prestiged?
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

wow I didn't know that either. Thanks for the info. Do you get another create a class when you prestiged?
how many did I have before, I can't remember. I have 6 now.I think you get them every other prestige.
Anyone played dragon age origins for the ps3? Is it worth a buy?
Yes, it's a great game. It's a very deep RPG, but it only plays as deep as you want it to, so don't be scared off if you are a casual RPG'er.

Never played GoW 1 or 2 since I've only had my PS3 for a couple of months. Do I need to play these to fully enjoy GoW3?

Never played GoW 1 or 2 since I've only had my PS3 for a couple of months. Do I need to play these to fully enjoy GoW3?
I have't played it so I can't say, but it may be worth buying the GOW collection (I think it's only like $20 for both games). Both those games are incredible.

Yeah you can pick up the god of war collection 1 and 2 for like $30 def worth it. God of war 3 is just awesome. I would play the whole series if i was you, great adventure the whole way through.

I cant pull myself away from MW2. I have both Uncharted 2 and Batman waiting to be played (about 5 hours into each). It's not that I dont like Uncharted or Batman either.My current setup is ACR with Silencer and Heartbeat, P90, claymore, stun grenade, Bling {pro}, Cold Blooded {pro} and Ninja {pro} with kill sreaks of predetor, attack chopper and chopper gunner. Had my best game the other day went 25-2 in a TDM.As for GoW3, I downloaded and played the demo.......wow!!! Not many games where you get to rip the head of a dude and then use his head like a flashlight of sorts! Kinda epic. I'd go buy it, but I can justify it when I have two other games (which i like) sitting unplayed.

Amazon was selling Battlefield 2 for $39.99 and I had a $10 off coupon for buying bioshock so I snagged it. $29, it can be bad and I can trade it back for $40. lol Hopefully though it will get me off MW2. NCAA Hoops 2K8 has helped a little but I always go back to MW2.My set up this round is Scar w/FMJ(only cause that is the last challenge I need on the gun) USP .45/silencedClaymoreFlashScavenger Pro (much needed for SCAR since it has so little ammo to start)Stopping Power ProSteady Aim (Using this to get some emblems as I never use this perk)

you never snipe? steady aim pro is iron lungs, which is pretty crucial
I snipe but I never unlocked steady aim pro because I don't hipfire that much. I have had Steady Aim on my Scar class and can tell you that I have 729 kills with the Scar and only 43 were hipfire kills. I think I need 80 to unlock Steady Aim Pro. Plus I don't need extra time to hold my breath. :club:

Got the Show for PS3. I haven't owned a baseball game in a few years but the game is very good. The presentation is good even though they dont have a contract w/ ESPN or Fox or anything they make it very tv-like. Graphics are good. You can upload your own music to play for certain batters or situations which was cool.

you never snipe? steady aim pro is iron lungs, which is pretty crucial
Eh, I dunno, I'm of the opinion that good snipers have no use for steady aim pro. Iron lungs is fun and all, but holding your breath for over a second just does not correlate to more kills. The normal amount of "air" is more than ample I find.
Eh, I dunno, I'm of the opinion that good snipers have no use for steady aim pro. Iron lungs is fun and all, but holding your breath for over a second just does not correlate to more kills. The normal amount of "air" is more than ample I find.
for me I always use steady aim pro. For me it helps when you see a guy he ducks then I hold my breathe and he comes back up when I am about to lose my breathe. That extra time is sometimes all I need to get the kill.When I start I use that perk right away to unlock the pro as quick as possible then I switch to commando.
for me I always use steady aim pro. For me it helps when you see a guy he ducks then I hold my breathe and he comes back up when I am about to lose my breathe. That extra time is sometimes all I need to get the kill.When I start I use that perk right away to unlock the pro as quick as possible then I switch to commando.
I like my ninja pro on most all my classes except my blade class. But I will try SA pro when and if I ever unlock it. I suck at hipfiring obv.
http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1802512 collegehumor.e7a763d9ea19af7ab02a88d78c68435c.jpgMario Gets Pulled Over
Mario: Is there a problem, officer?Cop: Quite a few, actually. First off, you're speeding.Mario: I'm trying to win a race.Cop: Illegal street racing on the wrong side of the highway?Mario: Well when you put it like that...Cop: And littering. That banana peel you threw back there caused an accident.Mario: Yeah, about the banana. Wario was all up in my sh*t so I had to send him packing.Cop: I'll also have to write you up for endangering a child.Mario: Oh, because I've got Baby Luigi with me? He's fine. Not a bad racer himself.Cop: You...you let the baby drive for you?Mario: It's not a big deal. If he careens off a cliff, that flying turtle guy will pull us out with his fishing pole.Cop: ...Did you take any drugs before you started driving today, sir?Mario: No, but I picked up some mushrooms while I was driving today.Cop: Sir, step out of the car.Mario: Listen, officer. Maybe we can work something out. How about a hundred gold coins?Cop: I'm not taking bribes! And where the hell did you get so much gold!?Mario: I punched a bunch of bricks.Cop: Step. Out. Of. The. Car.Mario: Fine. But not finishing this race is going to kill my chances at the Star Cup. You're practically handing it to Donkey Kong.Cop: ...Donkey Kong?Mario: He's a gorilla.Cop: You were racing a gorilla?Mario: And various dinosaur mutants. Also, more babies.
Got the Show for PS3. I haven't owned a baseball game in a few years but the game is very good. The presentation is good even though they dont have a contract w/ ESPN or Fox or anything they make it very tv-like. Graphics are good. You can upload your own music to play for certain batters or situations which was cool.
I got it as well, have only played once so far, I don't think I have a hit yet. So damn hard. I had the one from 2 years ago, and it seems to have gotten tougher. Not that it was easy before.
I got it as well, have only played once so far, I don't think I have a hit yet. So damn hard. I had the one from 2 years ago, and it seems to have gotten tougher. Not that it was easy before.
Im terrible at hitting. I'm 1-2 in the 3 games I've played. Somehow scored 7 runs in 1 game but lost 9-7. I'm too impatient and don't take very many pitches which probably is probably why.