Infiltrator for me as well. Widow+Assassination Cloak+Tungsten Ammo does an insane amount of damage. The cloak is also useful for flanking and getting out of trouble (unfortunately, I probably use it for that reason more than any other). I roll with Miranda + Garrus/Grunt, and I will be using Thane against the Collectors because he has Warp. Miranda is ridiculously useful. She has a power to strip any defense, and once the defense is down it usually only takes one headshot to kill any enemy. On top of that, her passive ability gives +15% weapon damage and +7.5% health to the entire squad. Are you playing with a character you previously beat ME2 with or a brand new character? I'm playing with a character I already beat it with, and it's kind of frustrating not having all the upgrades (though having the Widow from the beginning is obviously great).
No, I played the Vanguard on Veteran for my first playthrough using my character from ME1. Vanguard = kind of gay. Charge is worthless. I used it less than 10 times the entire game. On Veteran or less, though, the game plays itself. I tried to use the same character on the next run, but I quickly realized that I was fucking fucked. I was so stoked when I got on the Collector ship and realized there was another badass Sniper rifle I could take. I almost took the Assault Rifle, which is what I took with my Vanguard, but I could not resist a weapon named "Widow." Soooo sweet. I use the "invisible run away and hide behind cover then use a medigel to heal my dead-ass team as some group of assholes follows me which leaves said assholes trapped in a pincer-type thing" move like 5 times/mission. It's invaluable.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

According to some around here The Show is worth giving up sex for their entire life. For those that have Xbox, 2KXX is our only choice. 08 was good, 09 was crap, the reviews I have read says that 10 is a big improvement over 09. I am still content playing my 08. It takes forever to play 162 game seasons (yes I play through each single game) much less two seasons which I have been doing from time to time. I can still adjust the rosters if need be.
I am still not too sold on the game. I got it the day it came out and started playing the my player. Basically you create a player from scratch and you try and get to the majors with him, yes pretty similar to the show. The game play of the game is really simple being that you are in the minors. I did play a few exhibition games and those were alright but nothing spectacular. Honestly not sure if the game is work 60 bucks. weeeee just made my 1,000 post.
I am still not too sold on the game. I got it the day it came out and started playing the my player. Basically you create a player from scratch and you try and get to the majors with him, yes pretty similar to the show. The game play of the game is really simple being that you are in the minors. I did play a few exhibition games and those were alright but nothing spectacular. Honestly not sure if the game is work 60 bucks. weeeee just made my 1,000 post.
I was curious about the MY Player aspect cause I like it in the NHL series. I have this game in my gamefly queue to try it out. Like I said before, I still play my MLB 2K8 and that was a decent game. Now you can change your title!
I was curious about the MY Player aspect cause I like it in the NHL series. I have this game in my gamefly queue to try it out. Like I said before, I still play my MLB 2K8 and that was a decent game. Now you can change your title!
Never realized you needed 1K post to change your title.

I got my first game from Gamefly which is Batman Arkham Asylum.First off. I don't like Batman. I don't like Superman. I don't like Spiderman. I simply don't like comic books and comic book characters. Never got into it. I only see movies that my wife forces me to see since she loves Iron Man and she likes Superman. Yuck. Which usually means I stay away from games like this as well. But I kept hearing sooooo many great things about this game. And even though I have only played about 2 hours...what a great game. I don't even care if I am playing Batman, it's such a well constructed game that so far hasn't gotten boring. I am playing Assassins Creed 2 as well and while better than the first by a long shot, still incredibly repetitious. Batman so far has not been that way. Good story, great graphics, good fighting, and riddles that you can solve as you play. Can't wait to get some time this weekend to really get into it. Plus it has kept me off that MW2!

So pissed. Went to finish up Batman yesterday, was 4 chapters away from the finish so about 2 hours, and my game save was gone. I remember having to stop playing the day before for some reason and just shut the 360 off thinking that my last save would still be there but I guess this is one of the very few games that does not have a permanent save file that gets updated as you play. It erases while you play and then saves when you are done. I don't feel like playing the first 8 hours again so I am sending it back.Might get Battlefield 2. Yes I said it was crap but now I hear that the demo is not indicative of the final product and that many of my complaints with it have been resolved. If that is true then this might be a pretty damn good game.

Back to playing a bunch of CS 1.6Steam ID is clamman29you know what to do.
I play a lot of Source and the occasional 1.6 game. I will add you on steam. My ID is ShriverR
Might get Battlefield 2. Yes I said it was crap but now I hear that the demo is not indicative of the final product and that many of my complaints with it have been resolved. If that is true then this might be a pretty damn good game.
Well, I think if you're looking for something similar to MW2 it will upset you. There is a leveling up system, different multiplayer kits, and unlockable weapons but that is pretty much where it stops. It is 100% more fun if you're playing with a few guys you know in a squad. The game is very much about communication, a bit like how L4D is. You're going to need to tell your squad everything you see and spot/mark the enemy when you can. The MP also has vehicles, controllable UAVs, Helis, etc. Basically it would be advantageous if your squad had a medic, sniper, assault in it. Control-wise it moves a bit differently, almost a bit slower. For me it took a few hours to really get a hold of my limitations and basic strat. The stuff I've played has been more objective based with large maps, which has allowed for replayability. The graphics are great and at times make you smile when you blow a hole through a building, or watch trees collapse onto vehicles or enemies for kills.
Well, I think if you're looking for something similar to MW2 it will upset you. There is a leveling up system, different multiplayer kits, and unlockable weapons but that is pretty much where it stops. It is 100% more fun if you're playing with a few guys you know in a squad. The game is very much about communication, a bit like how L4D is. You're going to need to tell your squad everything you see and spot/mark the enemy when you can. The MP also has vehicles, controllable UAVs, Helis, etc. Basically it would be advantageous if your squad had a medic, sniper, assault in it. Control-wise it moves a bit differently, almost a bit slower. For me it took a few hours to really get a hold of my limitations and basic strat. The stuff I've played has been more objective based with large maps, which has allowed for replayability. The graphics are great and at times make you smile when you blow a hole through a building, or watch trees collapse onto vehicles or enemies for kills.
hmmm with your explanation really making me rethink picking this up. I have been so disappointed with MLB 2k10. I wish I never sold back 2k8. Guess I will just try and play MW2. been playing a lot of ground war lately. My play there has been very inconsistant. I either totally dominate or get my ass handed to me. Not sure if it has to do that I haven't been playing as consistant as I was but really struggling be consistant.
Anyone playing Final Fantasy XIII?
I've played it, but won't finish it. The tutorial is long, the game is deep, and it looks amazing. In general, I don't care for the FF aesthetic of having weightless characters.

I think FF waned on me until I did not care about it any more, probably by XI, and that was just the MMO. Yes I played that for a while, it was pretty awful, but the only MMO on the 360 at the time.

I couldn't get to into XII. But I have been hankering for a good ol RPG so what better than a Final Fantasy. But between finishing Bioshock, my stupid addiction to MW2, playing college hoops 2K8 because it's just that time of year, and well moving to a new house, I just don't want to dive deep into a game like that right now.All set to move into my 2nd prestige. Just need 61 more kills with the M4 to get to 2500 kills. Not going to go for the 1000 headshots though, got to about 275 so that is fine. Need to call in 3 more sentry guns and kill 9 more people with the the sentry gun and then I move on to the next prestige. I don't know which gun I will try and do 2500 kills and 250 headshots with next. Maybe the scar.

MW2 map pack dropping on the 30th. woooot
Rumor is that Overgrown, Shipment, and Crash will be in it.Can you imagine Shipment with harriers and AC130's on it. Yikes.
Rumor is that Overgrown, Shipment, and Crash will be in it.Can you imagine Shipment with harriers and AC130's on it. Yikes.
that would be pretty crazy similar to the way rust is. guess if I prestige I better be back to near the top by the time the new map pack comes out.
that would be pretty crazy similar to the way rust is. guess if I prestige I better be back to near the top by the time the new map pack comes out.
did you finish your barrett challenges?
nope not done with them yet. Been playing really crappy lately and struggling with the sniper.
I got my 2500 kills last night and then immediately entered into my 2nd prestige deciding not to continue finishing up a few loose ends ( I don't like getting scores and them not counting toward anything lol) and found out that it keeps your stats and you can continue finishing the large objectives for your guns and also for the Prestige Challenges. So like I open up the Intervention and all the challenges for silencers and ACOG's need to be done over but those last two challenges you get after your first prestige are there and they still show your kills and headhsots so you can add to them as you continue to prestige. That was cool.In the Prestige Challenges if you never completed say Look Ma No Hands then it resets back to zero but say, you got to Look Ma No Hands II and some extra towards III it saves that so you can continue. Maybe this is common knowledge but I didn't know or I would have just prestiged days ago instead of finishing up those last few M4 kills. But I was looking forward to using a new gun but now I feel the need to keep going for the 1000 headshots. lol