God damnit, what the hell.IMG_0488.jpg
just in case...The Xbox 360 e68 error is one of the least common problems to affect Microsoft's latest generation gaming console, and is much less frequently talked about than problems such as the red ring of death or the e74 error. In this article you are going to learn what causes Xbox error e68 codes, as well as the steps that you can take to fix them.The e68 error on your Xbox 360 is caused by a hard drive/HDD problem, much like all of the problems in the "e6x" family of error codes on the Xbox 360 platform. It can be caused by an internal connection error with the hard drive, a general failure of the hard drive, or overheating of the hard drive. Basically, there is quite a large range of things that can cause the Xbox 360 e68 problem, which can make troubleshooting the issue slightly difficult.Step one to fix the e68 code on your Xbox 360 is to remove the internal hard drive and try playing your console without it. If it then works, then you can be sure that you can permanently fix the problem. If not, then you will have more serious issues on your console that will need to be checked over by Microsoft, as the e68 is generally believed to be related only to your console's hard drive/HDDOne way to do this and get rid of the Xbox 360 e68 error would be to simply purchase a new hard drive. However, this can be quite costly and you will lose all of your save game files etc, which is not really what you want. You can actually fix your Xbox 360 yourself for much less than the cost of purchasing a new hard drive, and you will likely get to keep all of your important save data as well.You can learn how to fix Xbox e68 error codes yourself in under two hours by using an Xbox 360 repair guide with step-by-step video instructions. Click the link to learn about how you can fix Xbox e68 errors with a repair guide, and get back to gaming again as quickly as possible. Don't put up with not being able to play your Xbox 360 any longer, discover how you can fix your Xbox today.James Philipson has worked in the electronics industry for a number of years, and has recently become involved in the Xbox 360 repair field, having fixed over 40 consoles himself. He has written numerous articles and reports on the problem, and is an expert at repairing broken Xbox 360s.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I started Fifa 10 on the PS3 and I'm really bad at this game. Like, I'm having a hard time scoring heads up on the goalie from the start screen.

You guys are crazy! Toy Time's purple coins was easy. GWC, aim me sometime for some wii talk :club:
you've must be a master at the long jump and controlling Mario with all the orientation changes. That level topped my video game frustration threshold. I'm pretty damned excited about SMBG2 this summer.

I think Ive been playing waaay to much mw2 lately. Last night I had a dream I was banging some chick in the upstairs bedroom of Estate.Ive been trying to complete Mastery on all the assault rifles. Just got done with the SCAR and currently doing work on the ACR. Those 40 kills with FMJ are tedious as shit.

I think Ive been playing waaay to much mw2 lately. Last night I had a dream I was banging some chick in the upstairs bedroom of Estate.Ive been trying to complete Mastery on all the assault rifles. Just got done with the SCAR and currently doing work on the ACR. Those 40 kills with FMJ are tedious as shit.
that is frickin hilarious. I finally got to put a lot of hours in lately. I have been trying to do the mastery with the 50 cal. Having super hard time with FMJSo have you guys all stuck with the same classes or have you guys changed things up? favorite is Tar 21 w/red dotPP2200 w/red dotMarathonLightweightCommandoKillstreakPredator HArrierChopper Gunner

I have been working this time around on 3 classes. M4A1A Silence/RDS (868 kills 113 headshots trying to get the rest of the emblems and tags)Aug BAR RDS (very close to unlocking FMJ)Intervention Silenced (I am about 25 kills from unlocking FMJ YUCK!)edit: 4 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)1 Members: rinswunhey Ollie Do me a favor? TANK!

that is frickin hilarious. I finally got to put a lot of hours in lately. I have been trying to do the mastery with the 50 cal. Having super hard time with FMJSo have you guys all stuck with the same classes or have you guys changed things up? favorite is Tar 21 w/red dotPP2200 w/red dotMarathonLightweightCommandoKillstreakPredator HArrierChopper Gunner
Class usually depends on what I'm playing but most of the time it's free for all so this is my usual set up:ACR w/ rdsM1014 w/ gripScavenger ProStopping Power ProNinja ProClaymoreStun Grenadex2PainkillerKillstreak:Harrier Chopper GunnerNukeI just recently began to actually try and get a nuke, so this set up is pretty good for long killstreaks imo. Scavenger Pro essentially gives you unlimited ammo and Claymores and once you get a chopper gunner on a map like Wasteland, I think the nuke is pretty attainable.
Class usually depends on what I'm playing but most of the time it's free for all so this is my usual set up:ACR w/ rdsM1014 w/ gripScavenger ProStopping Power ProNinja ProClaymoreStun Grenadex2PainkillerKillstreak:Harrier Chopper GunnerNukeI just recently began to actually try and get a nuke, so this set up is pretty good for long killstreaks imo. Scavenger Pro essentially gives you unlimited ammo and Claymores and once you get a chopper gunner on a map like Wasteland, I think the nuke is pretty attainable.
have you guys been running into a lot of package glitching? I notice I was in a room the other day playing hardcore and it was like one after another I kept having some guy do it. I have noticed it too much in regular death match though.
have you guys been running into a lot of package glitching? I notice I was in a room the other day playing hardcore and it was like one after another I kept having some guy do it. I have noticed it too much in regular death match though.
Yea, sometimes it's unbearable and I end up rage quitting because there seems to be a CP glitcher on every game. Other times I'll go quite a while without seeing one.Good news is a patch is going through Microsoft certification at the moment so it should be fixed soon.
Yea, sometimes it's unbearable and I end up rage quitting because there seems to be a CP glitcher on every game. Other times I'll go quite a while without seeing one.Good news is a patch is going through Microsoft certification at the moment so it should be fixed soon.
I generally have no issue with this glitch as it has helped me complete challenges on most of my launchers. lolJesus I thought 1000 kills with the M4A1A would suffice, now I need another 1500 to get another emblem? Fuck.

Had my best game ever last night and it super pissed me off. I went 16 or 17-1 and i actually had my chopper gunner pop up as i got the gamewinning kill with my harrier. If the rest of my team hadn't been so good I could have gotten my first nuke easily.what's this +1,500 kills thing?

Had my best game ever last night and it super pissed me off. I went 16 or 17-1 and i actually had my chopper gunner pop up as i got the gamewinning kill with my harrier. If the rest of my team hadn't been so good I could have gotten my first nuke easily.what's this +1,500 kills thing?
I am trying to complete all the challenges on the M4A1A and get all the callsigns and emblems. So you have...Mastery Callsign which you get when you complete all the weapon attachmentsA callsign for 500 kills with a weaponA callsign for 250 headshotsThen once you prestige you can get an emblem for 1000 kills, a callsign for 2500 kills, and a callsign and emblem for 1000 headshots (which I will never get).Jeepster posted this before and it shows how to unlock every emblem/callsign and shows which ones are available after you prestige...http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns
Anyone else playing Bioshock 2? I had the opportunity to play a build copy on the 360, so I'm playing the PS3 retail version.
Still waiting on it from Amazon. Stuck in KY I guess.

Played Bioshock 2 for a few hours and was not disappointed; it definitely has retained the same creepy atmosphere and solid gameplay mechanics that made the first so great.

For you guys playing bioshock 2, does it have legacy stick settings? I didn't play the first one because i hate being screwed up switching between normal and legacy sticks every time i change games.

For you guys playing bioshock 2, does it have legacy stick settings? I didn't play the first one because i hate being screwed up switching between normal and legacy sticks every time i change games.
I am not sure what Legacy is. I found a site that lists Bioshock 1 as NOT having Legacy or Southpaw and Bioshock 2 having southpaw but nothing either way about Legacy.Also, no point in playing BS2 if you haven't played the first one for all interested.
they don't have legacy stick controls. amazingly retarded
What exactly is legacy stick controls?I have found much love for a new set up in MW2.UMP / RDSM9Throwing KnifeStunMarathonLightweightCommandoIt's fun just running around knifing people. I did this during 5 TDM matches last night and got 20+kills and always positive K/D.Now I am conflicted. Do this or finish up the M4A1A Kills/Headshot challenges.