The New Super Mario is probably the only Wii game that I have ever enjoyed to play more than once.
The Game Stop was out of this title when I bought my Wii. Is Super Mario as good/better than Galaxy? Meaning, will I OCD until I finish it? If you think it's on par/better than Galaxy, I'll purchase this game tonight.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

The Game Stop was out of this title when I bought my Wii. Is Super Mario as good/better than Galaxy? Meaning, will I OCD until I finish it? If you think it's on par/better than Galaxy, I'll purchase this game tonight.
They're two pretty different games. If you enjoyed all the old school Mario Bros games, then definitely by all means get the New Super Mario. It doesn't necessarily bring anything new or revolutionary to the franchise, but it's still insanely fun to play imo. I'd definitely recommend it.
I never played Galaxy to be honest. The New Super Mario is old school Mario but you can have up to 4 people playing the with you on the same level. It's fun and I loved the old Mario's. From the little I saw of Galaxy, that looked more like the Game Cubes Mario Sunshine which I despised so I didn't even try it.
I never played Galaxy to be honest. The New Super Mario is old school Mario but you can have up to 4 people playing the with you on the same level. It's fun and I loved the old Mario's. From the little I saw of Galaxy, that looked more like the Game Cubes Mario Sunshine which I despised so I didn't even try it.
Both games are great but I'd go as far to say Galaxy is awesome. Obviously it comes down to personal preference but I heard good things when I bought galaxy 2 years ago and it blew me away. It's a challenge for sure but it kept my interest and it's the only game I've completed 100% of since they starting keeping track of that stuff.This board drove me absolutely nuts and but I finally (probably 50 tries in) beat it and just watching
pisses me of at how easy this person makes it look. FYI you need to get so many (not all of them) just to have the star appear and then you have to make it back to the starting point to collect it.
I am all up in Mass Effect 2. I hope to finish this weekend.
I should be getting ME2 some time later this week, hopefully by Thursday. I am incredibly excited for this game.
I'm addicted to Mass Effect 2
Yeah, I'm 26 hours into it. I really like it, and can't stop giggling when I hear the Canadian voice overs. Aboot. Terrance and Phillip just own that sound, you know?I've only spotted one misspelling, and had one soft crash.
Both games are great but I'd go as far to say Galaxy is awesome. Obviously it comes down to personal preference but I heard good things when I bought galaxy 2 years ago and it blew me away. It's a challenge for sure but it kept my interest and it's the only game I've completed 100% of since they starting keeping track of that stuff.This board drove me absolutely nuts and but I finally (probably 50 tries in) beat it and just watching
pisses me of at how easy this person makes it look. FYI you need to get so many (not all of them) just to have the star appear and then you have to make it back to the starting point to collect it.
Without clicking the link, I'd lay odds this has to be the mario purple coin comet star or whatever it's called. I started this challenge with 99 lives and finished it with 3. This includes getting bonus lives every 50 star bits up to 999 and every once in awhile getting the green mushroom in the opposite tile from where you start. I honestly thought this level was impossible but that didn't make sense to me because all the other stars were attainable although sometimes tricky. I've completed all the galaxies but I'd expect there's some hidden worlds somewhere. Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be coming out this summer. I won't be getting Super Mario Bros if it's just a rehash of the older games that can be played with multiple people. Platform games that move left to right hold no interest for me anymore.
I won't be getting Super Mario Bros if it's just a rehash of the older games that can be played with multiple people. Platform games that move left to right hold no interest for me anymore.
Speaking of, I found a SEGA collection of Sonic games that I had for the original xbox. I'm on the last boss of Sonic The Hedgehog 2 and will be moving on to Sonic and Knuckles next. These games were amazing.
One of my favorite (not the best) Mario Bros. games and yes the person in that vid made it look easy it took me forever to finish that level.
I'm about 30 hours into Mass Effect 2 and I get an E-74 error.
Ouch. Hope you found a fix, and finished your game. I finished mine over the weekend, which means I played ME and ME2 in about 30 days. I made it with an alien. I finished ME2 with more achievement points than my husband (neither of us played with a book).I think this year is going to be pretty strong for video games. (I'm really curious about Alan Wake.)

I was able to convince a friend to let me borrow his 360 in order to finish ME2. I beat it in 37 hours.For those who have finished it:

Who (if anybody) died on your mission? I got everybody through safely, which is apparently rare. I had Tali do the tech, Miranda lead the first team, Samara do biotics and Garrus lead the second team. Also, what did you think of the human reaper? I think I may have missed a key piece of dialogue that explained it, because I didn't understand the point of it at all.

Anyways, I think this game is incredible. It's better than the first and probably my favorite game of this generation.

I was able to convince a friend to let me borrow his 360 in order to finish ME2. I beat it in 37 hours.For those who have finished it:

Who (if anybody) died on your mission? I got everybody through safely, which is apparently rare. I had Tali do the tech, Miranda lead the first team, Samara do biotics and Garrus lead the second team. Also, what did you think of the human reaper? I think I may have missed a key piece of dialogue that explained it, because I didn't understand the point of it at all.

Regarding your spoilers:

Grunt, who led my first mission died. Jacob, who led the people back to the Normandy lived. I used Tali, Samara, and Garrus like you did.

Here's an odd question--did any of your aliens sing to you?

Anyways, I think this game is incredible. It's better than the first and probably my favorite game of this generation.

Everyone survived when I beat the game as well. I had Tali do the tech work, Samara do the biotics, I had Miranda lead a team both times, and had Grunt return the survivors back to the Normandy. I decided to keep Garrus in my party the entire time. As for the human reaper it seemed to me that the Collectors were pureeing humans down to a "genetic paste" as Dr. Chakwas explained it and using that paste to build the reaper. Now which route did you take? Did you blow up the Collector ship or did you save it for Illusive Man?

Everyone survived when I beat the game as well. I had Tali do the tech work, Samara do the biotics, I had Miranda lead a team both times, and had Grunt return the survivors back to the Normandy. I decided to keep Garrus in my party the entire time. As for the human reaper it seemed to me that the Collectors were pureeing humans down to a "genetic paste" as Dr. Chakwas explained it and using that paste to build the reaper. Now which route did you take? Did you blow up the Collector ship or did you save it for Illusive Man?

I blew it up.

God damnit, what the hell.
Ouch