I always am amazed when I hear guys talking about playing a game over again. Honestly I have only replayed a story mode game once and that was COD 4. Otherwise I usually pass the game and then I am done with it. Even games that I really liked, like GTA 4 or Saint's Row 2. And hell then there is fallout 3 which I just gave up on. I guess I am just the exception to the rule when it comes to liking that game. But wow played MW2 last night for a good 2.5 hours nice to play that long. Have been on a total streak the last week or so. Raised my k/d up nearly .05 up to 1.06. Trying to see if it is possible to get to 1.10.
I am with you in that small exception. I just tried and tried and could not get into Fallout 3. I think I played one character for about 8 hours and I just got stuck so I redid another character to try and get him stronger and got stuck again where no matter which direction I went I got my ass handed to me and leveling up just bored the hell out of me. I traded it in and get extra money for MW2.I used to be able to get into games like that. I was big on RPG's but now I have no patience for them anymore. I am excited about FFXIII but I suspect I will no longer have patience for it anymore but will give it a go.I haven't been playing MW2 for weeks now. I played one FFA game last week but that was it. Completed the career mode on Dirt and have been playing NCAA Football 09. I needed a break.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I never really played the game on a console but damn that game was awesome in the arcade. I spent a lot of time playing that while I was suppose to be in college. They had that game in the lounge.

I never really played the game on a console but damn that game was awesome in the arcade. I spent a lot of time playing that while I was suppose to be in college. They had that game in the lounge.
Yeah, I played a ton more at the arcade. Being in Chicago, we got all the Midway games first, cause they would test them around the city. MK2 and NBA Jam were my thing.
Yeah, I played a ton more at the arcade. Being in Chicago, we got all the Midway games first, cause they would test them around the city. MK2 and NBA Jam were my thing.
for me MK 3 on Genesis was my favorite. Kabal was the shit.

I love the arcade. It was one of my favorite things to do as a kid. Everytime I walk by an arcade in the mall or somewhere else, I always stop in and check out the games. We used to spend all of our money on NBA JAM playing over and over again. I still have it for SNES, but the arcade just made it even better.

Gotta say I had the best round I ever had yesterday. Was playing ground war cause my friend is kinda new and we were in party chat. Was playing on favela and I went 40-5. Had a 16 kill streak and ended the match on a 19 kill streak with the chopper. I was hiding by the C flag and I must have gotten about 6 kills in a row back there alone as they were trying to capture C. I hope to god I can do it again.

Went 30-2 last night on sub base. I was called many names. I wasn't even camping I was just dominating an area like a champ. Had a pavelow and attack helicopter that got a total of 1 kill since they were shot down. I love when they get angry and call you names. How about not running up the stairs into an area you know I am controlling. Why not lob a stun/flash grenade and then come up or sneak up instead of running up the stairs like a fat woman, I can hear you and get back to the door as you come in.I use the second level of the powerstationI can hit people on the other side of the map, then turn and get people on the other side, I can run down and get people on the first floor, then run up and run past the helipad and get people over there. If you can hold that area you can get a good streak going. Helps to be playing with idiots though.hpqscan0024.jpg

Just get it Dev, be one of the cool people! lolI played some single player last night...The snow mission was awesome. My wife was in the room and stopped and watched when Mac and you get on the snowmobiles and she was in awe. It was definitely awesome.Luckily she went back to her office to work before seeing No Russian. I have to be honest, that mission really bothered me. I am not sure it was needed and I don't have any desire to play it again. I pride myself on not being easily offended or bothered by things but I found it completely unnecessary. I won't go into detail but those who played it would know. I am sure as more people get it, the discussion can be had. Or I could stop being lazy and use spoiler tags.
okay just played through this level finally. yeah I know I have been so into MP that I haven't touched the story mode. Honestly I expected more. As I played the level I kept thinking to myself is this the level that everyone was talking about. And for the record I never read any of the things you guys talked about here. I heard that there was a mission and just ignored everything to never read about it.

I've started to get into Borderlands lately. I have also had Modern Warfare 2 in my usual rotation. I have come to the conclusion that I wouldn't mind one bit if the Underpass map just fell off the planet.I still haven't gotten a nuke yet, but I had a few good chances that didn't materialize. Two nights ago I was 14-0 before my Harrier left. I called in my chopper gunner and proceeded to get 2 kills and 8 freaking assists before it was destroyed....but what can you do. :club:

I've started to get into Borderlands lately. I have also had Modern Warfare 2 in my usual rotation. I have come to the conclusion that I wouldn't mind one bit if the Underpass map just fell off the planet.I still haven't gotten a nuke yet, but I had a few good chances that didn't materialize. Two nights ago I was 14-0 before my Harrier left. I called in my chopper gunner and proceeded to get 2 kills and 8 freaking assists before it was destroyed....but what can you do. :club:
I finally got Borderlands this weekend and looooooove it. Lvl 15 Hunter at the moment. I was worried since it has been compared to Fallout 3 which I could never get into no matter how hard I tried but I find this one a little more enjoyable. I will never get a nuke. I figure since my best streak was 19 back in COD4 with some 22 days played that getting 25 is a joke. I did get two 15 kill streaks though in that above 30-2 match of FFA.
I finally got Borderlands this weekend and looooooove it. Lvl 15 Hunter at the moment. I was worried since it has been compared to Fallout 3 which I could never get into no matter how hard I tried but I find this one a little more enjoyable. I will never get a nuke. I figure since my best streak was 19 back in COD4 with some 22 days played that getting 25 is a joke. I did get two 15 kill streaks though in that above 30-2 match of FFA.
I agree. For me the best streak I have gotten is like 19 and that is with using all my kill streak rewards. I just don't think I would have a chance getting the nuke. I am not at the point debating if I should prestige or not. I want to unlock everything for the guns I use but not sure if I should just try and prestige and do it for the next level. hmmm...... what you guys think?
I agree. For me the best streak I have gotten is like 19 and that is with using all my kill streak rewards. I just don't think I would have a chance getting the nuke. I am not at the point debating if I should prestige or not. I want to unlock everything for the guns I use but not sure if I should just try and prestige and do it for the next level. hmmm...... what you guys think?
I probably will end uo hitting a 25 streak but of course I never have the nuke killstreak equipped. lolI am in the same boat as you. Just hit 70 and now got about 60K XP to decide if I want to prestige. It would take forever for me to unlock everything but I would like to finish off the entire M4A1. I have about 76 more headshots to complete it all. But I had this same issue with CoD4 and each time I ended up doing it immediately when it became available. lol
“Ramirez! Do Everything!”So “One Man Army” might be a perk in Modern Warfare 2, but it’s also a pretty accurate descriptor of the game’s entire campaign mode as well. After your initial U.S. Ranger is shot in the face, you take control of Private James Ramirez, who despite being a Private is tasked with singlehandedly winning World War III.This video is compilation of every single order that’s screamed at poor Ramirez, and no one ever stops and congratulates him that by the time the war is over, he probably has over a thousand confirmed kills, as opposed to the rest of his unit which probably has about eight between them. Not only that, but you’d think they’d throw a few dozen Purple Hearts his way as he’s been shot probably ten thousand times over the course of the past week or so.James Ramirez, a Real American Hero.
I am in the same boat as you. Just hit 70 and now got about 60K XP to decide if I want to prestige. It would take forever for me to unlock everything but I would like to finish off the entire M4A1. I have about 76 more headshots to complete it all. But I had this same issue with CoD4 and each time I ended up doing it immediately when it became available. lol
I prestiged the minute I could. lol

hit 3rd prestige last night...didn't go for any nukes in my 2nd after getting 8 in my 1st and stupidly prestiging before i got the 10 nukes challenge.

I've gotten way too much enjoyment out of the Wii's Super Mario Galaxy. Kind of like the PS3 and GTA, the console is worth having for this game alone. Anyone have any recommendations for other decent Wii games?