Got DJ Hero. Only played 8-9 songs so far, but I like it. Makes me dance as I play, it helps keep the rhythm somehow. Scratching is kind of a bitch though, especially with the blue button.
Was hoping to buy it from Costco cause if I don't really like then I could return but they didn't have it yesterday. I guess now gotta see if I can borrow the game from my friend.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

Finally got to 70 in MW2. I think I'm almost done with it though. Will have to play around with the AK for a bit but can't see putting in too much more time. Never played COD4 and started this one with a KD around .60 for the first 15 hours or so. As of now I'm at .96 and should make it back to 1 before I quit. Might be crappy for some of you out there but for me to get back to 1:1 after my horrible start I am extremely happy with that.
You sound like I did once I hit level 55 for the first time in CoD4. Next thing I know I hit 55 10th prestige. :club:

2010 seems to have some great games slated to be released, with some stuff not yet announced I'm sure. Was checking out this page over at IGN where they listed their most anticipated games for the coming year so far:http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1057696p1.htmlI'm SUPER SUPER SUPER excited for Red Dead Redemption, I think someone in here showed the trailer for it a bit back, either way I really hope this is a game that can live up to the hype it's getting. Rockstar always does well, so I'm fairly certain I'm going to love it.EDIT: Here's a quick link to the newest trailer describing some of the game for anyone too lazy to look around for it.

2010 seems to have some great games slated to be released, with some stuff not yet announced I'm sure. Was checking out this page over at IGN where they listed their most anticipated games for the coming year so far:http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1057696p1.html
2010 is going to be an absurd year for games. Of the games listed, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2 and Alan Wake are all must buys for me.

Out of those I will definitely be interested in Bioshock 2FF13Splinter Celland one I don't know much about but seeing who made it, The Last Guardian. I loved ICO and Shadow of the Colossus.

I was a huge, huge fan of Bioshock, and spent considerable time trying to get some artwork. (I wanted the NYE posters that you see hanging in Rapture, especially the one with a top hat, and bunny ears. I hate it when the internet fails me.)I'm still super excited, but I feel a little anxious because I know a different team has made the sequel.I'm playing Mass Effect for the first time, and I'm loving the music. I named my character BubbleS Shepard, after Bubbles in the Wire. (I'VE ONLY WATCHED SEASONS ONE AND TWO, PLEASE O PLEASE DON'T SPOIL ME.) It still looks great, and I prefer the inventory controls and graphics to that of Dragon Age.

I loved ICO and Shadow of the Colossus.
Yes, yes and yes.
civ4 with all the expansion packs? I need to learn how to play. LG and I played freeciv a bunch of times... that's all the experience I have with it.
Civ IV dominated my life for a whole summer a while back, it's got spectacular depth and easily in my top 10 favorite games of all time. Try winning games on the hardest difficulty setting, yikes.

I've been playing Batman Arkham Asylum and I've enjoyed it quite a bit.You guys talked me into getting MW2. I've never gotten into shooters on consoles (more of a PC guy) but too many people have been saying good things about it. Also getting it on Amazon (through Target) for $39.99 made it worth it. I'm planning on sucking royally at first but hopefully I'll get the hang of it. Toys r us is running a Buy 1 - Get 1 1/2 off right now and I got Assassin's Creed 2 and Uncharted 2.

Finished Fallout 3 for one of my characters in roughly 22 hours.I was surprised that it just ended, I was prepared for a 40 hour campaign (which I'm sure I could get close to if I finished all the side quests and exploration) and it just ended fairly unexpectedly. Just when I was starting to use the cooler weapons and armor.

you must have skipped all kinds of stuff. my first playthrough of fallout 3 clocked in around 60 hours. i'm lvl 14 in dragon age, dwarf rogue. just offed the high dragon. weeee

Finished Fallout 3 for one of my characters in roughly 22 hours.I was surprised that it just ended, I was prepared for a 40 hour campaign (which I'm sure I could get close to if I finished all the side quests and exploration) and it just ended fairly unexpectedly. Just when I was starting to use the cooler weapons and armor.
I highly recommend going back to an old save (or downloading Broken Steel) so you can explore more. I have one character who has ~85 hours of gameplay and hasn't done everything.
I highly recommend going back to an old save (or downloading Broken Steel) so you can explore more. I have one character who has ~85 hours of gameplay and hasn't done everything.
Yeah I most definitely will, at the time it was merely a "hmm guess I'll progress the main story a little bit, then go cash in my contracts. Oh wtf it just ended."

I always am amazed when I hear guys talking about playing a game over again. Honestly I have only replayed a story mode game once and that was COD 4. Otherwise I usually pass the game and then I am done with it. Even games that I really liked, like GTA 4 or Saint's Row 2. And hell then there is fallout 3 which I just gave up on. I guess I am just the exception to the rule when it comes to liking that game. But wow played MW2 last night for a good 2.5 hours nice to play that long. Have been on a total streak the last week or so. Raised my k/d up nearly .05 up to 1.06. Trying to see if it is possible to get to 1.10.