Walmart's black friday deal on PS3s might finally convince me to pick one up:PlayStation 3 with Infamous, Batman Arkham Asylum, and Dark Knight on Blu-ray for $299.00
Best Buy is gonna do it with LittleBigPlanet and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

Anyone know of places doing Buy 2 Get 1 free games? Gamestop is doing that for preowned games (Nov. 24th-29th) to but I'd prefer new if possible.There are a bunch of games I'm interested in and I figured this is the best way to go about it with a "budget" in mind.
Nope, you just missed all the big retailers doing it (Toy's R US, Best Buy, Amazon) so Gamestop is probably your best bet.

so I bought a dual d-link 2.4/5GHz router so I could stream Netflix movies and maybe play online games eventually. It was a super huge pita to get the ps3 to connect. Then I had issues with getting my psp connecting. now my desktop disconnects which is super frustrating. I've never had issues with disconnects before getting this router. good news is that I finally got my psp to update to the current version will be playing GTA chinatown wars. I just started Turok for the ps3. I liked the ps2 version and even though Jadaki said this game is bad 40 pages back, I figured I'd give it a shot. Apparently I really suck at fps without auto-aim. Oh and Jadaki was right about the game but I'm going to muddle my way through it.

I was playing MW2 on Domination and got Tactical Nuked. Not just once, but 4 times, in row, by the same guy.ubercamper I guess.I didn't even stick around to see if he would make it to 5.

• 2 weeks later...

So what are your classes in MW2? Just curious as I might want to try others setups. And I want to see if others name their custom classes.Random AR (I use this and use which ever assault rifle I am working on, these days, ACR)ACR w/ RDS and SilencerSPAS with RDSSemtexStun X2Bling ProCold Blooded ProNinja ProFinal StandHeavyFAL w/ RDS and SilencerJavelinSemtexStun X2Bling ProStopping Power ProScrambler ProFinal StandFastUMP45 w/ RDSP2000 or something or otherSemtexSmokeMarathon ProLightweight ProCommando ProMartydomNoobFAMAS w/ HoloStingerThrowing KnivesStun X2Sleight of Hand ProHardline ProNinja ProMartydomBOOM! HeadshotBarret .50 w/ HeartbeatM9ClaymoreStun X2Marathon ProStopping Power ProNinja ProFinal StandKillstreaks:UAVCare PackagePrecision Air Strike

So what are your classes in MW2? Just curious as I might want to try others setups. And I want to see if others name their custom classes.
I totally name them, and find it hilarious we have the same name for one of them.Flashbangs with every classTits:M4A1 w/ Holographic SightSleight of Hand ProStopping Power ProNinja ProM9 SecondarySemtexPainkillerAA Meeting:Intervention (Har har) w/ Heartbeat Sensor and FMJBling ProCold Blooded ProNinja ProAA-12 w/ Silencer and RDSClaymorePainkillerBOOM headshotBarrett .50 Cal Sleight of Hand ProCold Blooded ProNinja ProStingerClaymorePainkillerBlueb1rdsSCAR-H w/ Holographic SightScavenger ProStopping Power ProCommando ProM9SemtexFinal StandCHOO CHOOAUG HBAR w/ RDSMarathon ProLightweight ProCommando ProM9Throwing KnifeFinal StandSex KittensMP5k w/ RDSMarathon ProHardline ProSitRep ProDeagle Tac Insertion Final StandSwitch between a few killstreak loadouts but this is what they usually are:Care Package Predator Missile Harrier Strike Predator MissileHarrier StrikePave LowHarrier StrikeChopper GunnerTactical Nuke

I'm constantly changing classes because I Prestige as soon as I hit level 70. The only class that I usually keep is:Scar w/ Red Dot SightMarathonStopping Power/ HardlineNinja ProSemtexAnd when I rank up enough I usually have a Riot Shield class with a Throwing Knife to piss people off when I play S&D. My Killstreak rewards are always the same also using Predator Missle, Attack Helicopter and the AC130.

I usually tweak these a little before each game depending on the map and game mode. Same with Killstreaks. And I definitely should be using more variety in my secondary but I just freaking love the G18 and keep coming back to it again and again.SCARminatorSCAR with Holographic sightG18 with FMJFragStun x2Sleight of Hand ProStopping Power ProScrambler ProPainkillersFAMASFAMAS with ACOGG18 with FMJFrag Stun x2Sleigh of Hand ProHardline ProSteady Aim ProMartyrdom SNIPEBeretta with ACOGJavelinTactical InsertionStun x2Sleigh of Hand ProStopping Power ProSteady Aim ProFinal StandMobileP90 with RDSM1014 with RDSSemtexStun x2Marathon ProLightweight ProNinja ProPainkillersKillstreaks-Care PackageHarrier StrikeChopper GunnerAttack Helicopter Pave LowAC-130Predator MissileEmergency AirdropPave Low

I always have a hard time coming up with a good class. I think I am going to have to try some of yours. But holy crap I played last night and I think I only had a 1.00 or better K/D ratio maybe 3 times in about 4 hours. Compared to playing the other day for about 3 hours and maybe had one 3 times that I wasn't over a 1.00 K/D ratio. I guess it matters what time you play and who the competition is at the time.

Yea, the range when using the Akimbo Model 1887 Shotguns is ridiculous and when you combine that with the Auto-Aim on this game you don't even have to try. I've also seen alot of people running around with Marathon, Lightweight and Commando while using a Pistol w/Tactical Knife. It's a bitch way to play and fills me with nerd rage when they kill me but it's also hilarious to watch.

the patch was supposed to fix something with matchmaking. Well it is worse now, I spend more time in lobbies waiting to balance teams than playing. I am sadly losing interest in this game.

I got knifed often by byaatch today.
sorry about that. Was trying to finish up the commando perk. I gotta say hated it when people did it to me, but it is a bit entertaining doing it. I think the best is when you got guys chasing each other trying to stab each other.

I have a question for the Dragon Age fans out there.I'm not a huge fan of this game, but I'm a very casual gamer, who samples a lot, but rarely finishes any. I'm really surprised at how many soft crashes this game has had. Is this normal? Or is this more normal in RPGs?(When I do play, I usually play platforms. The most beloved and played game for me in 2009 was Loco Roco II for the PSP.)

I have a question for the Dragon Age fans out there.I'm not a huge fan of this game, but I'm a very casual gamer, who samples a lot, but rarely finishes any. I'm really surprised at how many soft crashes this game has had. Is this normal? Or is this more normal in RPGs?(When I do play, I usually play platforms. The most beloved and played game for me in 2009 was Loco Roco II for the PSP.)
I haven't run into any, but I am only 6 hours through the mage campaign so far, so that's a bit of a disclaimer. I think it is a bit more common in RPG's, yet again, that's just unfounded on my part and I have no real stats to back that up. As far as the game goes, for the most part I've liked what I've played so far. I went straight into the Nightmare difficulty and haven't had too much problem aside from the first boss, took me a few tries, but eventually got past it. I think there are some obvious areas of improvement, but I like the story and Bioware always does a good amount on putting thought and detail into their RPG's.

I'm at the end boss. I'm playing on easy (casual?) though.

The ending is a little frustrating, in that KOTOR II way. I hauled these people around, gave them the best armor, presents, good combat tactics, etc. Where are they now that I'm ass deep in dragon?

I played an elf mage.

So here's a question I have that maybe some of you guys can help me with. I'm fairly interested in DJ Hero, not overly interested enough to go out and straight buy it though. Would I be able to go into a Blockbuster (or wherever) and rent it so that it comes with the turntable and not just the game? Any other cheap solutions welcome as well.

So here's a question I have that maybe some of you guys can help me with. I'm fairly interested in DJ Hero, not overly interested enough to go out and straight buy it though. Would I be able to go into a Blockbuster (or wherever) and rent it so that it comes with the turntable and not just the game? Any other cheap solutions welcome as well.
I feel the same way about that game. I keep thinking about buying it but can't make my mind up.