Meh, I usually play 1.6 (but haven't done that in a long while) I tried Source out when it initially got released and they had a huge problem with hit boxes, so that put me off of it. I know it was a problem that got fixed but my friends and I all stuck with 1.6.
yeah it was bad at first but now aside from some gltchies it pretty much the same game as 1.6 with a face lift.are you guys playing codmw2 for xbox or pc? I have the pc version, not a very big fan of console shoorters, your so handicapped by your controller and once you play with good players it just turns into a camp fest. The pc version isnt much better but it is imomario should also stay in a 2d world i think im to old to handle mario in a 3d. Its just not the same
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

any other must have titles for the Wii?
Super Mario GalaxyMetroid Prime 3: CorruptionThe Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princessare all gimmesSuper Smash Brothers Brawl to a lesser extent, but still good nonetheless
are you guys playing codmw2 for xbox or pc? I have the pc version, not a very big fan of console shoorters, your so handicapped by your controller and once you play with good players it just turns into a camp fest.
I'm playing on the 360, and the controller does handicap you a little compared to a mouse, but it's not that bad. Remember everyone is using a controller so the handicap is canceled out. The PS3 version can be played with a mouse, I know because I had done it, and there you can do that to gain an advantage.
I've been playing the revamped God of War, God of War II, and yes, the God of War III demo.Can't wait!!
I haven't played any, and I've heard they're great, but I saw the demo from the 3rd one, and it just looks like a typical hack n slash and those get so boring for me. Devil May Cry-esque?
I haven't played any, and I've heard they're great, but I saw the demo from the 3rd one, and it just looks like a typical hack n slash and those get so boring for me. Devil May Cry-esque?
The gameplay was innovative at the time, and the story was quite good.I got bored with the second one though, and GOW3 doesn't look like it adds that much.
No, not for me. I don't care for Devil May Cry. God of War II was the first video game where I really started to think about the importance of pacing in a video game. There's not a huge story, but there is one there (with Linda Hunt doing voice over!) and the game play is just stupid fun!I think the demo started alright, but then, at the end (it's lengthy) it totally hooked me again! Good violence, and good use of mythology stuff. God of War II had a Making of documentary with it, that was awesome. You got to see the head designer, and his crappy apartment, with his meager lifestyle, looking like he had slept five hours a night for three months straight. There was also a fantastically awkward corporate meeting leading up to the E3, where the production team who had been killing themselves on deadline, were told they didn't measure up. Everyone in the room looked like they hated each other.

Haven't check this thread in a while but I absolutely love this game. Me and friends have been tearing people apart for the past 2 weeks and we should be prestige this weekend. If you have a PS3, add me at NORTHERNTKE.

Haven't check this thread in a while but I absolutely love this game. Me and friends have been tearing people apart for the past 2 weeks and we should be prestige this weekend. If you have a PS3, add me at NORTHERNTKE.
You are so far above everyone else on my friend list stats wise.... You gotta respond to your messages though, lol.
I'm playing on the 360, and the controller does handicap you a little compared to a mouse, but it's not that bad. Remember everyone is using a controller so the handicap is canceled out. The PS3 version can be played with a mouse, I know because I had done it, and there you can do that to gain an advantage.
I never really got into PC gaming at all. I'm a PS3 kinda guy... What advantage does a mouse bring to the game? If I'm playing MW2 on PS3 is it worth it to try to convert to a mouse and keyboard?
I never really got into PC gaming at all. I'm a PS3 kinda guy... What advantage does a mouse bring to the game? If I'm playing MW2 on PS3 is it worth it to try to convert to a mouse and keyboard?
I always thought it was super awkward to play games with a mouse, but I grew up on console games.
I always thought it was super awkward to play games with a mouse, but I grew up on console games.
Same here. This argument has been had at least twice already in this thread and nothing has changed my mind. I personally am leaps and bounds better without the mouse. It's not even close.

Walmart's black friday deal on PS3s might finally convince me to pick one up:PlayStation 3 with Infamous, Batman Arkham Asylum, and Dark Knight on Blu-ray for $299.00

Walmart's black friday deal on PS3s might finally convince me to pick one up:PlayStation 3 with Infamous, Batman Arkham Asylum, and Dark Knight on Blu-ray for $299.00
Not bad. Look around though, seems like most places are doing free games, but they're different everywhere.

Let's say you are interested in upgrading to Blu-Ray because you watch a lot of movies and want the movie streaming and all that.Let's also say that you are not opposed to the occasional video game, but certainly aren't an enthusiast or anything (you currently have a PS2).Would it be worth it to get a PS3 or are you better off just getting a good Blu-Ray player?

You could go on about this for a while but the main thing is. A mouse will actually go where you point it. Where the controller is kind of random and no where near as accurate as a mouse. I have a question about the mouse and keyboard on ps3. Im sure most of you have noticed that games like MW2,halo3 and most console shooters except maybe the first halo have a SLIGHT amount of auto aim. When your cross hair goes over an enemy its like the cross hair has "magnetism" on the target it wont stay locked or anything but just for a second.Now do you still get this magnetism when using a mouse and keyboard for ps3? because if you do that'd pretty much cheating imo
Let's say you are interested in upgrading to Blu-Ray because you watch a lot of movies and want the movie streaming and all that.Let's also say that you are not opposed to the occasional video game, but certainly aren't an enthusiast or anything (you currently have a PS2).Would it be worth it to get a PS3 or are you better off just getting a good Blu-Ray player?
The PS3 is actually the best Blu Ray player (last time I heard), and I think it's worth the extra 100 bucks or so to get all the added benefits.Just got netflix streaming on it too, which is sweet.

Hit 58 in MW2. Got weapon mastery for the M4A1 and SCAR-H, red tiger for the M4, working on that fall camo. 1.25 K:D, just used my last killstreak unlock to get the nuke. I'm going to have some runs at trying to get my first nuke on Sunday. No doubt it'll go Predator Missile -> Chopper Gunner -> Nuke. Probably will go with Hardline as well.

Hit 58 in MW2. Got weapon mastery for the M4A1 and SCAR-H, red tiger for the M4, working on that fall camo. 1.25 K:D, just used my last killstreak unlock to get the nuke. I'm going to have some runs at trying to get my first nuke on Sunday. No doubt it'll go Predator Missile -> Chopper Gunner -> Nuke. Probably will go with Hardline as well.
fwiw, best set up for nuke is Harrier-->Chopper Gunner-->Nuke or Harrier-->AC-130-->Nuke (this one on tdm fo sho)

Pretty sure my last match I was at least 1:1 in K/D, I didn't see the final tally, I think I was maybe even ahead by a kill or two, but that's the first time ever!After that a poker tourney started so I stopped playing, but I'm getting slightly better, that one matched took me from 0.21 to 0.24 bitches!

Yea, noticed you've been leveling up absurdly fast. What do you play mostly? TDM?
Yea, noticed you've been leveling up absurdly fast. What do you play mostly? TDM?
Been rotating through TDM/HQ Pro/Domination mainly depending on what mood I'm in. Dom and HQ are my favorite, but my K:D is just better when I don't have objectives. I've been leveling extremely fast due to the challenges mostly, I've got all the pro perks which helps. Anytime you see me on and want to play send an invite, I'll play any mode you want to play, doooon't mattah.