• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I've decided to be the loser of the bunch of us, and not pick it up until at least Veterans Day. Perhaps a chance of it being after that seeing as I've got a whole assfuckload of work to do.

5.5 hrs in and for some reason I can't get the hang of it yet...I guess I just havn't got comfortable with the maps or the guns or the feel QUITE yet but I am digging it so far!I am going to attempt to prestige by Friday when I leave for a few days...going to be near-impossible but oh well. I have all Tues-Thurs to play with the exception of a few hrs of study time for a test.

First Impressions:Picked it up at the midnight release. Left at 11:35, sat in car till 11:50, got in line. Home by 12:25. Not bad. Some were in line since 6pm. Donkeys. Started off with a little campaign mode just to get a feel for it. Graphics are awesome as expected and the first mission is pretty intense. After dying towards the end I couldn't resist and saved and headed to multiplayer. I told myself to finish the single player first but I am weak.I don't know how I feel about it yet. I have about 1hr 30min into MP, level 9. A lot more guns, maybe too many I am thinking. It seems to me that just doing all the challenges for say 5 guns will take you to the first prestige and then you have to start all over. But I do not know what the level cap is. 55? 65?I don't like the blood smears when you are getting shot at. But I am seem to be getting more used to it the more I play but man can it hinder your view more than in COD4. I love how you can have a shotty as your secondary instead of a pistol. Some maps I really don't like. Scrapyard is one of them. Estate is the other. Everything else has been cool. But more time with each map will help me appreciate them more. There are two maps in COD4 I despise playing so no big deal. (Pipeline and Chinatown in case you were wondering)The little tags you can get are cool. I like how the weapon challenges are.The perks are interesting. I am not quite clear on how they all work and this pro mode or whatever but I am sure I will get it.Okay, the care package you get at 4 streak kill is plain awesome. First one I got was the AC130 and I just sat up there killing people left and right. It was awesome. Had a cool predator missile today on Afgan where I had three people shooting at each other and I placed the missile right in the middle and got all three. Aiming seems improved in this game. Some people felt the game was too slow and I don't get that. I think it moves at a similar pace as COD4. All in all I am enjoying it and wish I wasn't at work till 8pm tonight.

I bought mass effect last weekend. I've only played a little and wasn't immediately hooked.
I just could not get into that game. I no longer have patience for slow talky games. It's just so much damn talking and choosing what to say and cutscenes. It would bore me to death and then when I would try and pick it up again I couldn't figure out where and what I was supposed to do. I got so stuck that I just traded it in.

Played MP for a bit, leveled up to 5, but had to stop because I was getting a horribad connection.Turns out my brother-in law is downloading tons of shit on his laptop downstairs and is eating up a lot of the bandwidth. Now I'm just waiting for him to go to sleep so I can jump back on. Will probably be on all night. From the little I played, I was hooked!GamerTag is CrookedLink for those that haven't added me.

I am so bummed. I got the game early and barely got to play it. And now I just bought a new house and for the next two weeks we are renovating it. The game I have been waiting for a while has to be put on hold till things mellow out. But the perks are great. I agree with there seems to be way too many guns. Brings me back to rainbow six with the famas and the scar. So far my favorite map is the airport and I think it is favela. That snow map I don't like and that other really big map with the bunkers is probably my worst map.Hope I get some time to play tonight.

Ok, Just ordered MW2 online for 58.99 with free shipping... figured I'd save on the ridiculous chicago sales tax. Should have it within the week.That being said... Who has it for PS3? Add me on there if I don't have you yet. "SuitedUp"

Ok, Just ordered MW2 online for 58.99 with free shipping... figured I'd save on the ridiculous chicago sales tax. Should have it within the week.That being said... Who has it for PS3? Add me on there if I don't have you yet. "SuitedUp"
Give multiplayer a chance this time around you vagina.
Give multiplayer a chance this time around you vagina.
I know..... thing is... I hardly have shit to do, but I still feel like I don't have time to put into video games. Yet I'm usually just laying in bed on the computer doing nothing. ****ing bejeweled blitz imo.
I bought mass effect last weekend. I've only played a little and wasn't immediately hooked.
The beginning of that game is kind of slow, but it's probably my favorite game of this generation.
i have a ps3 :club: game is siiiiiick. game of the year imo. nvrquit29 on psn

To prestige or not to prestige...that is the question.Does anyone know if you get any special guns like the golden gun if you complete all the gun challenges?There are sooo many freaken challenges that I don't know if I want to start it all over every time I prestige...plus 70 levels is a LOT. It would be kind of cool to just get everything 100%...I'd be impressed with myself at least.

There are way, way too many guns in this game. I love it, and I have every reason to suspect i'm very close to the end of single player, but I am still finding multiple new guns every level. It sounds cool, but I have no idea what to use / pick up.

I don't even know what Prestige means. Summary?
Prestige Mode is an option that a player can choose after they progress to Level 55 (Commander), and it can be accessed in the Barracks menu. Prestige Mode effectively restarts a player at Level 1. All weapons and other challenges will be reset. The player must progress through the ranks to unlock challenges and weapons again. Despite being reverted back to Level 1, the player gains a special symbol next to their name indicating they are in Prestige Mode. A player can progress through the ranks a total of ten times and enter a new level of Prestige Mode with a new symbol placed by the player's name. The last Prestige medal, the "Gold Cross", lets players know that they have played through to the last Prestige rank.
That is the explanation for COD4. MW2 goes to level 70 and I have no other info than that.
That is the explanation for COD4. MW2 goes to level 70 and I have no other info than that.
Thanks, I went and googled it myself too. Got about the same info. So it's pretty much just for a little thing by your name, meh, we'll see.Also, as for the inviting friends, there was an issue, and it should be patched on friday apparently.
Is anyone else having problems inviting friends to play together on MW2? I always get an error and so do my friends when we try to accept each others invites.
If you're invited to a match do the following.Hit the PS buttonGo to Account management and hit triangleSign outNow sign back on to the PSN networkNow accept the Invite.WOO LAH yeah it sucks to do it but it works. suppose to be a patch by friday

I like prestige because it makes those cool sounds when you go up a level or finish a challenge.bwwwwwieeeeeuuuuu da dat dat duh duh duh duh.Gamertag kevanos on xbox.