Ah, yea I see you online all the time but forgot if you were FCP or just a random person I might have added.Anyway, for some reason I never really got into HQ and I'm not sure why. I just don't enjoy it too much when I fire it up and always end up switching to FFA. I know HQ is the way to go, as far as wanting to level up faster, but with MW2 around the corner, I'm currently just working on improving my K:D ration as well.On a sidenote: I just called GameStop because I was planning on going in tomorrow to preorder MW2's Prestige Edition (with the NVGs) and found out the Prestige Edition sold out pretty quickly. I know paying $150 for a pair of toy NVGs was pretty silly to begin with, but I'm disappointed nonetheless. Will probably be pre-ordering the Hardened edition now and doing the whole midnight release thing.
Why don't you try Best Buy or Amazon?
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

The problem with this is that there is no definitive best armor (in most RPG's at least, and I would assume this one, too). There is more to it than just damage resistance. Some armor may give bonuses to certain attributes, some may have resistance to certain types of attacks and others may just look shiny. Now, if there was some sort of tier system that would be useful.Also, how do you have this game?
We received it in today up in Canada so not too shocking someone has it down there already. Will be plugging it in sometime tonight. Also trying to find time to play Demons Souls. But with DA:O now here... I just don't see it happening :club:
http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Warfare-Pr...4994&sr=8-1Nope, Amazon is to amazing to allow that to happen.
Yeah man I considered Amazon, but I think they actually SHIP the game on the release date, which means I would get it a couple of days after everybody.That is unacceptable, given how psyched I am about this game, haha.
Yeah man I considered Amazon, but I think they actually SHIP the game on the release date, which means I would get it a couple of days after everybody.That is unacceptable, given how psyched about this game, haha.
odd since I read on the COD boards that all reserves for the prestige were over. Must have found a way to get more made.You can get it on the 10th but you have to pay heavily for it

I am trying to sign on more for CoD. SND is alright, so is HQ, but since I am GC lvl 55 I don't care about points anymore so all I like to play is regular TDM so I can kill lots of people. KILL KILL KILL KILL KILLAdd me (POKERadam) anyone and I'll play whatever, whenever I am on.

damn too much to comment about the whole COD 4. I am byaaat00 having been trying to play as much as I can with having a 6 week old. totally excited about MW 2. On top of having a kid we are also looking to be getting the keys to our new place on the 9th. We gotta do about two weeks of construction work and then can move in. so much for my plan of taking a few days off from work to play modern warfare.But lets definitely try and get a game of all of us together one of these days. For me I always play hardcore headquarters. You can go on much longer kill streaks I find and depending on the map less camping.

I am GC level 46 so I am just doing HQ to get to 55 by the 10th. I still want to work on getting the golden guns after so I will still be playing it even after MW2 comes out.I as well can't wait for Bioshock 2 especially since I just finished Bioshock a couple months ago.

doubt it.
yeah its pretty debatable. I know a lot of us have been waiting for this game. I think I haven't anticipated a game this much since probably GTA 4. And MW 2 I am way more hyped than I was for GTA 4.
TF2 is $2.50 on steam until 2:00 pacific.go GODDAMN BUY IT.
It is amazingly good, pretty sucky that the console community was pretty non-existent seeing as I do most of my gaming these days on a console.
Doubt you all know how much of a CoD nut I am.Also, lol adam.
I know how much a nut you are...I also know I have logged muchhhh more timeYour ban will end soon...don't worry!(Actually you probably enjoy it)
I know how much a nut you are...I also know I have logged muchhhh more timeYour ban will end soon...don't worry!(Actually you probably enjoy it)
I have now 22 days on COD4 multiplayer, I believe I have both you and Tethoe beat.
I hit GC55 and then I switched to CoD:WaW :club:
I actually haven't played multiplayer in WAW for a while. I really liked that multiplayer and then I went back to COD 4 and now just don't really wanna go back to WAW. I thought Agent of anarchy had the longest time in multiplayer. I could be wrong.