Yeah, so far, although I wouldn't be surprised if it became available for the PS in 6 months or so.I ridiculously excited for Gay Tony, and for the Loco Roco download!
I'm incredibly disappointed with this news. I've played every version of GTA since it first came out on the playstation and is easily my favorite gaming series of all time. This is the only time I've regretted buying the PS3 vs the Xbox 360.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I'm 50/50 on whether or not I should pick up DJ Hero tomorrow. I got a chance to play the demo for a few minutes at Best Buy the other day and wasn't overly impressed, but it's gotten a pretty good review from IGN so far.

I'm 50/50 on whether or not I should pick up DJ Hero tomorrow. I got a chance to play the demo for a few minutes at Best Buy the other day and wasn't overly impressed, but it's gotten a pretty good review from IGN so far.
feel the same way. I haven't had a chance to play the demo though but thinking about trying it.
Am I the only one who is psyched for Dragon Age next week? Game is getting no press no hype no nothing. It's a Bioware game! When have they ever made a bad game... EVER?!Can't wait.
I'm pretty excited for it, but I'm broke so I probably won't be getting it for a while.And no, I don't think Bioware has ever made a bad game.

LOL HAVE BEEN WATCHING NETFLIX ON MY 360 FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW! WELCOME TO THE PARTY! YOU ARE LATE AS USUAL PS!! /360 fanboy trashtalkThe more I read and see vids of Borderlands the more I really want this game.

LOL HAVE BEEN WATCHING NETFLIX ON MY 360 FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW! WELCOME TO THE PARTY! YOU ARE LATE AS USUAL PS!! /360 fanboy trashtalkThe more I read and see vids of Borderlands the more I really want this game.
There are a bunch of good video game deals going on right now like Best Buys buy two get one free or Amazon is having a deal where you spend $80 on video games and you get $40 credit. I'm thinking about getting Borderlands and some $20 game then I'll get COD:MW2 for $20 using my credit and if you preorder MW2 you get $20 credit so lots of savings....
Am I the only one who is psyched for Dragon Age next week? Game is getting no press no hype no nothing. It's a Bioware game! When have they ever made a bad game... EVER?!Can't wait.
I'm waiting for it, have been for a while. If you haven't seen this yet check out Dragon Age Journeys, it's a web based flash game that you sign into through your EA id and you can earn items in the actual game from playing this little flash game. Takes 2-3 hours to beat with each character from what I've heard.
Finally cracked open Uncharted 2 today. Fucking amazing so far. I'm through like 3 1/2 chapters I think. Such a fun pace between the story and the gameplay.
I finished it last week. What a great game. The multiplayer is fun too.

I haven't read this thread in a loooong time but with all the new games coming out...figured I'd read it a bit.I am torn if I want to buy Borderlands or Forza 3 right now.I just don't think I will play them enough right now to warrant a purchase. I have been playing a TON of CoD4 in preparation for MW2. It is by far the most excited I have ever been for a video game before. I may end up buying both those games because I am a sucker for games, period.

I haven't read this thread in a loooong time but with all the new games coming out...figured I'd read it a bit.I am torn if I want to buy Borderlands or Forza 3 right now.I just don't think I will play them enough right now to warrant a purchase. I have been playing a TON of CoD4 in preparation for MW2. It is by far the most excited I have ever been for a video game before. I may end up buying both those games because I am a sucker for games, period.
Definitely still playing a ton of COD4 too. And I know a couple of FCPers from my friends list sign on pretty frequently to play also. We should try to get a private game going sometime.
Definitely still playing a ton of COD4 too. And I know a couple of FCPers from my friends list sign on pretty frequently to play also. We should try to get a private game going sometime.
I saw you on the other night and so I joined your session and was like wtf? Why did I start off with a mini uzi? lol I have never played Old School mode before and I have to say I didn't like it. You beat me down a few times with a shottie.

I've had the chance to play a couple of these--here are some thoughts from a casual gamerBorderlands--not impressed. To be fair, in general, I hate games where my character can't jump. Yes, I know this is odd, and no, I don't care. Also, I must be the 1% of humanity who is not charmed by anthropomorphic robots.Forza--great racing game. The menu screen is all white, and it reminded me of an operating room. IMO the best car is the Shelby.Dragon Age--I'm playing this now. I'm playing on casual (I don't play a lot of games, and don't have the attention span or patience for harder levels, especially on an RPG) I like it, but it feels like an older game. Maybe it's because I just finished with Uncharted 2, which is so gorgeous, and then switch to this--which has pop-up galore. I think it's biggest problem was its five year production. It feels dated--I am particularly frustrated by its menu screens, I find it hard to read. This is a big deal with an RPG, and juggling inventory, skill levels, etc. Also, in the inventory screens, I haven't found a way to optimize my belongings. I play on casual, I auto level up my characters, why can't the game just tell me the best weapon I own, the most effective armor, etc.DJ Hero--there's a bigger learning curve here that I thought. I've had all the Guitar Heros, Rock Bands, etc. I play on hard or expert (except drums!), but I really needed to complete both parts of the tutorial for this game. Alas, I still felt like a douche scratching on a plastic turntable, so I don't think I'll be revisiting it much.C'mon Gay Tony!

I saw you on the other night and so I joined your session and was like wtf? Why did I start off with a mini uzi? lol I have never played Old School mode before and I have to say I didn't like it. You beat me down a few times with a shottie.
Haha ya I remember. I don't play Old School much either but decided to give it a try just to mess around a bit. I mostly play FFA and Search and Destroy.
Borderlands--not impressed. To be fair, in general, I hate games where my character can't jump.
Ummm, for the 360 the A button is to jump and on the PS3 it is the X button.
Haha ya I remember. I don't play Old School much either but decided to give it a try just to mess around a bit. I mostly play FFA and Search and Destroy.
Yeah I play HQ or SnD mostly.
Yeah I play HQ or SnD mostly.
Yeah I see you guys a bunch, I'm still rocking it too, pretty much daily (Blueb1rds). I'd love to get in some matches or a private game, though just recently my mic stopped working for some unknown reason :(HQ is where it's at, although I've been getting into some Domination lately. Been working hard to improve my K:D. I struggled really really hard out of the gate for this game with a ratio of about 0.66 for a while. Since then I've improved a ton and currently am at 0.97 but it's hard when you have 23,000+ kills to go out there and just have a few good sessions to get it above 1.0, so it's a good sign that I've been steadily improving it.
Also, in the inventory screens, I haven't found a way to optimize my belongings. I play on casual, I auto level up my characters, why can't the game just tell me the best weapon I own, the most effective armor, etc.
The problem with this is that there is no definitive best armor (in most RPG's at least, and I would assume this one, too). There is more to it than just damage resistance. Some armor may give bonuses to certain attributes, some may have resistance to certain types of attacks and others may just look shiny. Now, if there was some sort of tier system that would be useful.Also, how do you have this game?
Yeah I see you guys a bunch, I'm still rocking it too, pretty much daily (Blueb1rds). I'd love to get in some matches or a private game, though just recently my mic stopped working for some unknown reason :(HQ is where it's at, although I've been getting into some Domination lately. Been working hard to improve my K:D. I struggled really really hard out of the gate for this game with a ratio of about 0.66 for a while. Since then I've improved a ton and currently am at 0.97 but it's hard when you have 23,000+ kills to go out there and just have a few good sessions to get it above 1.0, so it's a good sign that I've been steadily improving it.
Ah, yea I see you online all the time but forgot if you were FCP or just a random person I might have added.Anyway, for some reason I never really got into HQ and I'm not sure why. I just don't enjoy it too much when I fire it up and always end up switching to FFA. I know HQ is the way to go, as far as wanting to level up faster, but with MW2 around the corner, I'm currently just working on improving my K:D ration as well.On a sidenote: I just called GameStop because I was planning on going in tomorrow to preorder MW2's Prestige Edition (with the NVGs) and found out the Prestige Edition sold out pretty quickly. I know paying $150 for a pair of toy NVGs was pretty silly to begin with, but I'm disappointed nonetheless. Will probably be pre-ordering the Hardened edition now and doing the whole midnight release thing.