Thought about getting the MW2 console but probably not going to just because I've still got more than enough space in my Elite's 120GB HDD.I will however, be buying the Prestige Edition of the game with the night vision goggles, just because, haha.MW2 is looking extremely sick btw. I haven't been so excited for a game release in quite a while. Check out some of the Multiplayer coverage from IGN if you haven't already done so.
I thought about purchasing the MW2 console since it comes with the 250 GB HDD. Microsoft has stated that the 250 GB drives will not be sold separately to the public which means they can probably be sold on eBay for exorbitant prices.oh and congrats on the kid byaaatch
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I thought about purchasing the MW2 console since it comes with the 250 GB HDD. Microsoft has stated that the 250 GB drives will not be sold separately to the public which means they can probably be sold on eBay for exorbitant prices.oh and congrats on the kid byaaatch
Thanks a lot. I am going back and forth if I want to get that xbox. I can get a huge hard drive coupled with the 120 I have now. have two working xboxes in the house. Really debating about asking the wife to get me that for my bday.

I'm most of the way through Halo: ODST so far and pleasantly surprised. The way they tell the story is pretty interesting and the story itself is a lot more robust than the typical "let's go blow up this thing in space and shoot a bunch of guys". I was expecting it to be a watered down halo but it's actually something unique.

Tried playing some SF4 for the first time, got amazingly frustrated at the Xbox 360 crappy D-pad, and felt the analog stick to feel a little weird using. Sigh.
Yep, bought the game about a month ago and I've only played it maybe 5 times total because it's just not fun to play with the 360 controller. I've been on the lookout for a SF4 Fightpad controller on craigslist to see if I can find one for cheap.

Been out of gaming for a couple months. Threw in the Saw game (I know I know) and it was actually really good. Very pleasantly surprised. I've now moved on to Uncharted in preparation of Uncharted 2 next week. Gaming season is finally here! Brutal Legend/Uncharted 2/Borderlands in the next 2 weeks! *PSYCHED*

Been out of gaming for a couple months. Threw in the Saw game (I know I know) and it was actually really good. Very pleasantly surprised. I've now moved on to Uncharted in preparation of Uncharted 2 next week. Gaming season is finally here! Brutal Legend/Uncharted 2/Borderlands in the next 2 weeks! *PSYCHED*
Eh. Don't be too stoked about Boarderlands in comparison to U:2 and BL.
EA is sending my wife a copy of Brutal Legend to review. Curious about it. If it sucks I can just trade it in for COD MW2
What does she do? I think I need EA to send me free games.
Eh. Don't be too stoked about Boarderlands in comparison to U:2 and BL.
Ugh Why would you ruin this for me?! :club: Really looking forward to it. From everything I've seen it looks awesome! Been waiting for a good coop game for quite awhile. Going to try Operation Flashpoint tonight. Tactical shooter. What a novel concept with the barrage of run and guns there always seems to be.
When you get a chance I'd like to know how Brutal Legend is.
Just playing it now. Gameplay is fun albeit simple. I am definitely not the target audience on this one but it's so hilarious I can put up with the over the top stuff. Awesome soundtrack as well. It's pretty short which I think was expected. 10-12 hours with a lot of the side stuff done. It's funny I put it in expecting to hate it. I mean.. it's Jack Black with an army of headbangers?! Seriously?But all the little things are making up for the horrible premise. So if you're into the game/world in the first place I think this is going to be a great game.
What does she do? I think I need EA to send me free games.
She has a fairly successful blog that deals with women and pop culture issues and she gets free stuff all the time. DVD's from TV networks and movie studios for review, cool promotional items from movie studios, and now EA has been sending her games. She doesn't even play video games. So she watches me play and then writes her review. Works for me.Just rented Dirt 2 this weekend. I can't stop playing. The general "story" is lame and a little annoying at times but the racing is awesome.

I picked up NBA 2k10 last week. It's really good. The gameplay is much improved over last year, albeit with a few technical problems that are supposed to be fixed with a patch sometime this week. The newly added My Player mode is really good. Out of all the similar modes in other games I think this is the deepest I've played. You start off as an unknown rookie with a walk-on role for a Summer League team. If you perform good enough in Summer League you may be invited to a training camp for a team. And if you survive training camp you're in the NBA, and if not, you're in the D-League.Currently I have a 6'10" Power Forward who averaged 26ppg and 15rpg during Summer League (good for 2nd overall and 1st overall, respectively). I was picked up by the Wizards and am now fighting my way for a spot on the team.

Uncharted 2 as good as advertised?
Yes. The action is great, responsive controls, and funny, well delivered dialogue. I think some of the ingame looks better than the movie sequences.This and Shadow Complex. Awesome.
Uncharted 2 as good as advertised?I actually never got the 1st one even though I thought the demo was great, I might get the 2nd.
Do yourself a favor and get the 1st AND 2nd one. Great games. Finished 2 this morning. Love the end dialogue.

Scale of 1-10 thing. I have a friend who is deathly afraid of clowns. So got a good laugh out of me.

Toys R Us is having a buy 2 get one free sale on games right now. I'm going to pick up Fallout 3 GOTY, the new Batman and maybe Madden 10. I finally opened my copy of Soul Calibur IV and I'm loving it but I'm having trouble figuring out all the moves.

When you get a chance I'd like to know how Brutal Legend is.
Brutal Legend is funny. I'm not particularly a Jack Black fan (alright--I liked School of Rock and Kung Fu Panda and that's it!), but his bits are still pretty fresh feeling. I'm not a big fan of the fighting styles.Quite frankly, this feels like the best PS2 game I've ever played, and it's really nothing compared with Uncharted 2. All of this caveat emptor--I'm only a couple of hours into Brutal Legend.
Uncharted 2 as good as advertised?I actually never got the 1st one even though I thought the demo was great, I might get the 2nd.
Every review I have read has been very favorable. ScrewAttack has said it's a game worth buying a console over like Halo was for the original Xbox.http://www.ScrewAttack.com/VGR/Uncharted2
Toys R Us is having a buy 2 get one free sale on games right now. I'm going to pick up Fallout 3 GOTY, the new Batman and maybe Madden 10. I finally opened my copy of Soul Calibur IV and I'm loving it but I'm having trouble figuring out all the moves.
I also find that SC4 has a very high learning curve. You can't go wrong with Fallout 3 the game is almost perfect. Batman and Madden 10 are more of rental games than buyer games. Batman: AA is sweet, but it's one of those games that will be played till it's beat and then never again after that. Madden...well it just isn't what it used to be.