any SF4 players around here? someone should get a good tournament going. Its a great game to gamble on. I can already see an epic bracket. Hit me up on xbl if not."Dopey is here"
When I get my internet set up, we'll have to play sometime.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

SF4 seems so ridiculously deep! I don't know if I'll ever be able to get good enough to try playing online, lol.
do it anywayplayer matches are far more casual than ranked matches, and are just as fun

Cracked open Fallout 3 this weekend. Wow...that was a bad idea.Goodbye friends, family, personal life outside of work and the gym.

FIFA 09I know jack shit about soccer, but this game is incredibly fun & addicting.I also got Guitar Hero: Metallica. It's a must for any fan of the band, and I've come to find out that the note chart for "One" is not the same as it was on GH3.

FIFA 09I know jack shit about soccer, but this game is incredibly fun & addicting.I also got Guitar Hero: Metallica. It's a must for any fan of the band, and I've come to find out that the note chart for "One" is not the same as it was on GH3.
Let me know when you wanna play FIFA online.

So, I'm still looking to find an xbox 360. Thinking about this one that I found on craig's list:"xbox 360 with 60 gig hard drive, two controllers, two games, all the wires and new headset. I have the original box. I really never use this so it's in perfect shape."Games are Halo 3 and Lost Planet.Price for everything is $300Opinions?

So, I'm still looking to find an xbox 360. Thinking about this one that I found on craig's list:"xbox 360 with 60 gig hard drive, two controllers, two games, all the wires and new headset. I have the original box. I really never use this so it's in perfect shape."Games are Halo 3 and Lost Planet.Price for everything is $300Opinions?
Doesn't sound too bad. (I thought Lost Planet was crap, but that's neither here nor there) There is a new Xbox360 bundle with the Elite (which is the black model, 120 gig HDD, HD cables) and comes with Fable II and Halo 3. Priced at $399, it's a great buy if you want something brand new with a big hard drive for lots of downloadables and space to burn your games on. And the black is sleek, if you care about that sort of thing you know.The problem with the offer on craig's list is that the xbox might not be under warranty still (you should probably find out about that if you're really interested) and I'd say that you would definitely need a warranty, you don't want to get screwed out of $300 dollars if you get that deal and then it three red lights on you, or E74s for that matter.
Doesn't sound too bad. (I thought Lost Planet was crap, but that's neither here nor there) There is a new Xbox360 bundle with the Elite (which is the black model, 120 gig HDD, HD cables) and comes with Fable II and Halo 3. Priced at $399, it's a great buy if you want something brand new with a big hard drive for lots of downloadables and space to burn your games on. And the black is sleek, if you care about that sort of thing you know.The problem with the offer on craig's list is that the xbox might not be under warranty still (you should probably find out about that if you're really interested) and I'd say that you would definitely need a warranty, you don't want to get screwed out of $300 dollars if you get that deal and then it three red lights on you, or E74s for that matter.
I would agree going the way of the xbox elite. You also have HDMI cables which the other xbox may not have. A bigger HD which if you tried to buy outside I believe is like 100-150. I think the big difference is you get 2 controllers for the craigslist one. IF HDMI is a big deal I would check to see if that XBox has it. Also making sure it is still under warrenty. For me I like brand new instead of used. But that is just a personal thing.

If you can spare the extra coin I would recommend getting a new Elite bundle. I'm not huge on Halo (I personally think that Gears and Gears 2 are far better shooters), but that aside it's still worth it in that bundle.

I would agree going the way of the xbox elite. You also have HDMI cables which the other xbox may not have. A bigger HD which if you tried to buy outside I believe is like 100-150. I think the big difference is you get 2 controllers for the craigslist one. IF HDMI is a big deal I would check to see if that XBox has it. Also making sure it is still under warrenty. For me I like brand new instead of used. But that is just a personal thing.
Do you guys know if the HDMI cables for the xbox 360 are proprietary to it or can I use just standard HDMI cables as I do with the PS3?I think I'm gonna offer this guy $200 if he doesn't accept then I'll just go with the new xbox elite package.Thanks for the help guys.
Do you guys know if the HDMI cables for the xbox 360 are proprietary to it or can I use just standard HDMI cables as I do with the PS3?I think I'm gonna offer this guy $200 if he doesn't accept then I'll just go with the new xbox elite package.Thanks for the help guys.
Pretty sure any HDMI cable will do.
Got Halo 3 last night after getting my $25 Gamestop giftcard from erewards yesterday. God I suck at MP. What is with the retarded jumping all around crap? It's going to be hard transitioning between about 15 days worth of COD4 and WAW MP playtime to this.
I play this game like every time I turn the xbox on. What your gamertag?
SF4 seems so ridiculously deep! I don't know if I'll ever be able to get good enough to try playing online, lol.
Dude, do it. Can't get any better by just playing the computer. As long as you act cool with the good players that tear your ish apart, quite a few of them are down to giving pointers.
do it anywayplayer matches are far more casual than ranked matches, and are just as fun
Actually, I usually see the opposite being true. The better players are usually lining up player matches through SRK to fine tune their games. Depends on who you look for. There's a lot of players that, unless I'm mentally prepared to take an e-beating and hope to learn from it, I won't join their lobbies.Just, if you play ranked matches. Just enjoy the army of Kens at the starting points in ranked.

May be picking up Left4Dead as a switch from fighting games.Other games I'm anticipating:Final Fantasy XIIIKing of Fighters XIIBlazBlueTekken 6Marvel vs. Capcom 2 re-release on XBLA.

May be picking up Left4Dead as a switch from fighting games.Other games I'm anticipating:Final Fantasy XIIIKing of Fighters XIIBlazBlueTekken 6Marvel vs. Capcom 2 re-release on XBLA.
do yourself a favor and look at Gears 2 and Fallout 3 as opposed to L4D