Yea the whole post apocalyptic setting is a fairly popular theme, the difference with fallout is that it bases itself on that th fallout happened during the 1950's, which explains some of the settings and marketing etc...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I have the X3. it was worth every penny for FPS games where positional sound + headset are important and cranking up surround sound isn't really practical or appreciated w/ a wife around.
Sweet.By the way, does the headset HAVE to be connected to the controller if you only want to hear game audio (not chat on XBOX Live) and if so, can it be connected to the Rock Band 2 drums?
Do any of you have the Turtle Beach Ear Force Xbox 360 headset?I was really tempted to buy the X3 yesterday at Best Buy for $100. But then I thought, do I really wanna spend one hundred bucks on a headset that I can't even use on my iPod?I have heard good reviews on them as well as the X4 which is $200 but offers Dolby 5.1 surround sound.
Got the X4 I really like them the price is the only bad thing about it. But you can also hook it up to your tv and watch tv through the headset also. I got 4 rechargeable batteries that I just switch around. It take a little getting use to trusting the your hearing of when someone is behind you but it works great in COD
Sweet.By the way, does the headset HAVE to be connected to the controller if you only want to hear game audio (not chat on XBOX Live) and if so, can it be connected to the Rock Band 2 drums?
the headset doesn't need to be connected to the controller to hear the sound. WEll at least the way I have it hooked up for me.
the headset doesn't need to be connected to the controller to hear the sound. WEll at least the way I have it hooked up for me.
the sound comes through an infared device that plugs into your TV wirelessly. the connection to the controller is only necessary for using the mic.
Thanks for the info guys.I'll be picking the X3s up this weekend.
I've been wondering if I should get that.
Definite yes.HD Remix is pretty buggy, but it's about to be patched, so it should be fine soon.And a double yes for Street Fighter IV. I'm so stoked about this game.

Holy shit, I'm freaking out.I was going to put in a quick CoD4 Sessions before I left for work today but right at the beginning of the match the game froze. Didn't think much of it cause it happens once in a while but then I tried to restart the system and I was stuck in the XBOX Dashboard and again everything was frozen.So I took the game out to see if that was the problem but the 360 wouldn't boot up and all I got was the 3 red lights flashing!Then I restarted it once again and it took me back to the dashboard and then it went completely blank and then to a green screen with pinstripes on it.This is so ****ing gay and I really hope I don't have to send in my 360. I'd never even worried about the red ring of death cause I have the black Xbox Elite which I thought was suppose to have the hardware issues solved.****, I gotta go to work now so I'm just hoping when I come back my Xbox will be acting normal again...

Holy shit, I'm freaking out.I was going to put in a quick CoD4 Sessions before I left for work today but right at the beginning of the match the game froze. Didn't think much of it cause it happens once in a while but then I tried to restart the system and I was stuck in the XBOX Dashboard and again everything was frozen.So I took the game out to see if that was the problem but the 360 wouldn't boot up and all I got was the 3 red lights flashing!Then I restarted it once again and it took me back to the dashboard and then it went completely blank and then to a green screen with pinstripes on it.This is so ****ing gay and I really hope I don't have to send in my 360. I'd never even worried about the red ring of death cause I have the black Xbox Elite which I thought was suppose to have the hardware issues solved.****, I gotta go to work now so I'm just hoping when I come back my Xbox will be acting normal again...
so did it start up and work okay? Also did you end up picking up the X3 headset?
so did it start up and work okay? Also did you end up picking up the X3 headset?
Sigh...No, I'm still getting the three red flashing lights and it's tilting the shit out of me.I haven't had time to call Microsoft to start a service ticket on it but I'll probably do that sometime tomorrow morning.Anyone know how long before I see my system back after I send it in? I've heard anything from 1 and a half weeks to over a month.I can't imagine myself going a month without an Xbox so I'm thinking of picking up the XBOX Arcade system for $200 this week and then reselling it when I get my Elite back from Microsoft. Thoughts?Also, I was suppose to pick up the X3 Saturday but it's backorderd at the two Best Buys near my house and they won't get them for a couple of weeks so I'll either buy it then or just order it online.

Had the same freezing PS3 problem briefly the other night...went through the same cycling steps and got it working. Would've sucked if I hadn't since I'd promised a small party Rock Band.

Sigh...No, I'm still getting the three red flashing lights and it's tilting the shit out of me.I haven't had time to call Microsoft to start a service ticket on it but I'll probably do that sometime tomorrow morning.Anyone know how long before I see my system back after I send it in? I've heard anything from 1 and a half weeks to over a month.I can't imagine myself going a month without an Xbox so I'm thinking of picking up the XBOX Arcade system for $200 this week and then reselling it when I get my Elite back from Microsoft. Thoughts?Also, I was suppose to pick up the X3 Saturday but it's backorderd at the two Best Buys near my house and they won't get them for a couple of weeks so I'll either buy it then or just order it online.
I just got mine back today! I started my claim on December 14th. Yea.....
I just got mine back today! I started my claim on December 14th. Yea.....
JAFSLSHGDFKLHSMNADSKLFJSKJFNADSFCKKK!!Guess I'm buying a the Xbox 360 Arcade this week then.
JAFSLSHGDFKLHSMNADSKLFJSKJFNADSFCKKK!!Guess I'm buying a the Xbox 360 Arcade this week then.
what they typically do is send you a refurbished one. Not sure if they will do that for the elite though. Here is a way to speed up the process but it will cost you some money. When I sent mine in they sent me the shipping sticker and told me to put it on a box. For some reason when I went to UPS they said I had to pay for the box. What I did was send it like next day and they turned around and sent it back to me pretty quickly back. I say I was without the xbox for about 1 and a half weeks. The thing that took the longest was actually the shipping. They use the cheapest and longest way to get to you. So if you speed up the front end of it and they just send you a refurbished one you could get it back pretty quick. Or go buy a new one from costco and then return it when you get yours back from being fixed.
what they typically do is send you a refurbished one. Not sure if they will do that for the elite though. Here is a way to speed up the process but it will cost you some money. When I sent mine in they sent me the shipping sticker and told me to put it on a box. For some reason when I went to UPS they said I had to pay for the box. What I did was send it like next day and they turned around and sent it back to me pretty quickly back. I say I was without the xbox for about 1 and a half weeks. The thing that took the longest was actually the shipping. They use the cheapest and longest way to get to you. So if you speed up the front end of it and they just send you a refurbished one you could get it back pretty quick. Or go buy a new one from costco and then return it when you get yours back from being fixed.
I'm probably going to end up doing something like this.I just did the whole requesting a repair thing online and they said I should get the pre-paid shipping box in 4 days. Between that and then shipping it off, getting it repaired and them shipping it back, I could see how it might take a month to see my system again, or at least a refurbished one.Right now I'm trying to look for some used systems on Craig's List but if I can't find anything there for a good price, I'll probably buy a new system and return it/sell it when I get mine back.I also considered getting my Elite fixed locally by some dude who's ad I saw on Craig's List also. He charges $40 and guarantees he can fix it in an hour or so, but I don't want to run the risk of him not being able to fix it and then my warranty being voided because he opened it up.
I'm probably going to end up doing something like this.I just did the whole requesting a repair thing online and they said I should get the pre-paid shipping box in 4 days. Between that and then shipping it off, getting it repaired and them shipping it back, I could see how it might take a month to see my system again, or at least a refurbished one.Right now I'm trying to look for some used systems on Craig's List but if I can't find anything there for a good price, I'll probably buy a new system and return it/sell it when I get mine back.I also considered getting my Elite fixed locally by some dude who's ad I saw on Craig's List also. He charges $40 and guarantees he can fix it in an hour or so, but I don't want to run the risk of him not being able to fix it and then my warranty being voided because he opened it up.
I wouldn't let that dude fix it. I would just send it to Xbox cause at least you know it will be fixed and your warranty will still be valid.

Just got back from Best Buy.Decided to pick up the 360 Arcade afterall even though the shipping box that Microsoft is sending me for the Elite is suppose to arrive today. I've already gone a week without my Xbox though and it's been hell so I'm glad I got the Arcade. Will probably try to get rid of it on Craig's List later for $150 or so.I also picked up the Turtle Beach X3 headset. The Best Buy website kept saying my local store had them back ordered but I decided to check anyway and there happened to be one left so that was pretty lucky. So the Arcade plus the headset and a new set of drumsticks for Rock Band came to a total of $343. Not bad I guess.

Just got back from Best Buy.Decided to pick up the 360 Arcade afterall even though the shipping box that Microsoft is sending me for the Elite is suppose to arrive today. I've already gone a week without my Xbox though and it's been hell so I'm glad I got the Arcade. Will probably try to get rid of it on Craig's List later for $150 or so.I also picked up the Turtle Beach X3 headset. The Best Buy website kept saying my local store had them back ordered but I decided to check anyway and there happened to be one left so that was pretty lucky. So the Arcade plus the headset and a new set of drumsticks for Rock Band came to a total of $343. Not bad I guess.
You're crazy.