• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

Im goin to get NFS Undercover right now i cant wait. I still have to finish work, but atleast i can read the book :club: Prostreet sucked a$$ so it better be good!
Let me know how this game is. Was debating about buying it also.

Any of you guys with Call of duty played the story mode? I was playing this morning cause xbox live was down and really didn't enjoy it too much. To me it seemed really hard to figure out how was on my team and who was the enemy? I mean COD 4 had me locked in from the very beginning. I am thinking I might only play this game online. Unless of course if I can get my friends to pick it up then we may do the story mode co-op

Any of you guys with Call of duty played the story mode? I was playing this morning cause xbox live was down and really didn't enjoy it too much. To me it seemed really hard to figure out how was on my team and who was the enemy? I mean COD 4 had me locked in from the very beginning. I am thinking I might only play this game online. Unless of course if I can get my friends to pick it up then we may do the story mode co-op
I'm trying to beat it on veteran, and it is insanely difficult...much more so than CoD4. I'm going to keep trucking through it though so I can save games on co-op and also so I can get the xp for beating it.
Let me know how this game is. Was debating about buying it also.
IGN said the release date was today, and Gamestop had the same thing but it turned out they were shipping dates so it wont be out till tomorrow. Now i have to watch the Browns and Bills and play some cards.

I just beat the solo campaign and I tried the zombie game by myself, I only got to leave 4. It does offer online co-op up to 4 people. You definitely need a few guys to do well on this.

I've tried EndWar and it seems kind of boring so far. I will spend more time with the game, but early observations are that the game is really repetitive and kind of easy. I haven't tried multi-player over XBL yet, so I'm hoping that's a saving grace of the game.

I just beat the solo campaign and I tried the zombie game by myself, I only got to leave 4. It does offer online co-op up to 4 people. You definitely need a few guys to do well on this.
I am stuck in the Burn Em Out level. I about broke my nice TV by throwing the controller at it I was so frustrated.
I am stuck in the Burn Em Out level. I about broke my nice TV by throwing the controller at it I was so frustrated.
What level of difficulty did you do it on?I am doing it on veteran and it makes me want to strangle myself.
What level of difficulty did you do it on?I am doing it on veteran and it makes me want to strangle myself.
Hardened I think, def not veteran. Still working on getting through CoD4 on Vet. I get the first two cleaned out and now I am going under the bridge after the second mortar camp and I just can't break through. Ugh! I might just start one on recruit just to get through it to unlock zombie mode.
I don't remember off hand but I know that it wasn't the easiest or lowest difficulty. I did it on regular or the one above the lowest.I did pretty well but toward the end I was getting a little frustrated with the BS ways I would be killed.Also, did you guys notice that the online co-op campaign and the solo campaign are different.
I've tried EndWar and it seems kind of boring so far. I will spend more time with the game, but early observations are that the game is really repetitive and kind of easy. I haven't tried multi-player over XBL yet, so I'm hoping that's a saving grace of the game.
my thoughts on the game exactly.granted, I only played the tutorial missions, but I haven't picked up the game since because I found it pretty boring.Sort of a "Point and click, and watch things happen" not very engaging. But like I said, this was only the tutorial missions and I'm sure the game gets alot tougher/intense so I'll go back and put more time in it when I finish 100% on GTA IV, which is what I'm working on right now.

I was able to get as far as level 16 on the Zombies of COD WaW. It was a 4 player co-op with a few guys that really knew what they were doing. Communication is huge so make sure everyone's got a mic.So far the best strategy is

knife the zombies for the first 3 levels as you get 120 points for a knife kill instead of only 20-40 points for shooting them in the first levels. Also, you should open the "Hell" door around level 5 - 7. Just keep in mind that the zombies will then begin to come in from the back as well and you'll need to have ample coverage. I'd wait unti level 11 - 13 or longer, before moving one of the couches and this should only really be done when you don't have enough room to run away from them down stairs.A few people were saying to open the upstairs early as there are sniper rifles up there and you may be able to pick them off from a distance if you're a good sniper. This may change depending on what gun(s) everyone gets from the random box.

Also, if you have passed the solo campaign you can invite a friend to play even if they haven't beat the game.

I was able to get as far as level 16 on the Zombies of COD WaW. It was a 4 player co-op with a few guys that really knew what they were doing. Communication is huge so make sure everyone's got a mic.So far the best strategy is

knife the zombies for the first 3 levels as you get 120 points for a knife kill instead of only 20-40 points for shooting them in the first levels. Also, you should open the "Hell" door around level 5 - 7. Just keep in mind that the zombies will then begin to come in from the back as well and you'll need to have ample coverage. I'd wait unti level 11 - 13 or longer, before moving one of the couches and this should only really be done when you don't have enough room to run away from them down stairs.A few people were saying to open the upstairs early as there are sniper rifles up there and you may be able to pick them off from a distance if you're a good sniper. This may change depending on what gun(s) everyone gets from the random box.

Also, if you have passed the solo campaign you can invite a friend to play even if they haven't beat the game.

this zombie mode has me super super excited...i think i am going to wait til i beat single player and co-op before i do zombies

I won't say that I am pleasantly surprised over the NXE, but it's better than I had hoped. I was one of the people that liked the old dashboard the way it was, but I think the new look will grow on me.