MOTHER FUCKING WHORE NIGGER CUNTS!NNANANAHHANANANAN I've foolishly got CoD WaW for the Pc, and I've been trying to get it work for 4 fucking hours now, i'm so fucking tilted I want to murder a baby.
With absolutely no information, I'm going to assume you have a lamesauce graphics processor.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

PC gaming is a pretty consistently frustrating process, particularly if you don't have a state-of-the-art machine, but apparently even if you do. I don't even own a console, those.
The best part is I'm going through their troubleshooting, step by useless step, and none of it ****ing matters.. oh god, I want to murder.
The best part is I'm going through their troubleshooting, step by useless step, and none of it ****ing matters.. oh god, I want to murder.
Well I played CoD WaW all night long...
1) how good was the Champions league 2005 final? I was in San Fran for a friend's wedding ( male/female wedding, for the record) and me and one of my friends who's a soccer fan went down to a english pup down on Haight and watched the game with a bar full of Ex-pat's. My buddy went to go get a hair cut at a place near by at half time, as he was a Man U fan, and figured the game was over. The place was , unfortunately for him, more of an "African barber shop" than it was geared towards my friend's extremely anglo hair, and apparently the barber tried to do the hair cut 100 percent with electric sheers ( my friend has a normal hair cut, mind you, not like he wanted a buzz cut or something). So, he missed all three of the goals, and when came back it was 3 all, and he had, I swear to christ, the worst fcking hair cut ever seen. It was brutally uneven, hilariously bad. 2) We should.. I'll snoop around for it, it's in the gen sports forum somewhere. 3) I can't stand carlsberg, tastes like becks or Heiniken to me, some extremely average euro macro.
This was pretty early on in my football watching days and one of the things that started my love affair with Steven Gerrard.GerrardUEFAcup.jpgI have no problem with Beck's and while I'm not a fan of Heiniken, I think it's at least somewhat drinkable. Would I like Carlsberg? I want to like it. I want to get a Liverpool jersey and drink Carlsberg by myself on game days, no matter how much of a loser that makes me.
I was going to flame you two Liverpool fairies
Grapefruit.jpg
:club:
Pfffft. An PS3? Nice try. Plus, who do you think Mac would rather play Co-op with? A fellow Grapefruit-er or a PS3 owning, poor grammar-ing, garbage can crusher?
Pfffft. An PS3? Nice try. Plus, who do you think Mac would rather play Co-op with? A fellow Grapefruit-er or a PS3 owning, poor grammar-ing, garbage can crusher?
Poor Grammar?Now you're just reaching.

Beat the main quest for Fallout.

I had heard pretty bad things about the ending, but I didn't think it was terrible. It did feel a little unsatisfying, but the part with the giant robot was awesome and hilarious.

I saved right before the last mission, so now I'm just going to go explore forever.