Most of the time I'm shooting from the left side, not sure if it makes a huge difference, but it's not easy to score overall. My team is 5-10.I have 6 goals and 3 assists in 15 games. Pretty weak. Oh, 2 of the goals were empty netters too, lol.
Try to get to the slot a bit more. If you do shoot from the left, go glove side high. You're gonna hit a ton of posts though, as it's a difficult shot.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

Try to get to the slot a bit more. If you do shoot from the left, go glove side high. You're gonna hit a ton of posts though, as it's a difficult shot.
I think the only time I scored from there was between the legs. (That's the 5-hole right?)

Okay, I'm hosting a bunch of guys this weekend, and we decided it'd be awesome to go back to the good old days of Playstation Games and whatnot. So we're getting one of those multitap 4-player things for the PS1/2 and I'm trying to come up with games to play. Input/Thoughts? About the only things I've decided on are Tekken Tag Tournament and Crash Team Racing. Definately need some sports (this is aussieland, none of your stupid american football pls :club: ) (Pro Evolution Soccer?) and FPS though.Cheers in advance

Okay, I'm hosting a bunch of guys this weekend, and we decided it'd be awesome to go back to the good old days of Playstation Games and whatnot. So we're getting one of those multitap 4-player things for the PS1/2 and I'm trying to come up with games to play. Input/Thoughts? About the only things I've decided on are Tekken Tag Tournament and Crash Team Racing. Definately need some sports (this is aussieland, none of your stupid american football pls :club: ) (Pro Evolution Soccer?) and FPS though.Cheers in advance
MK2 is all you need.Not sure you can get it on ps1/2 though. Get PS3 and download it.YW.
I don't remember which game it was but Royal Rumble mode on a WWF game was fun back in the day with a bunch of people.
I played RE4 on gamecube, maybe I should replay it on wii. Do you know if it's the exact same game? Meh, either way I'm sure the wiimote makes killing zombies a shitton of fun.
I think pretty much it is...but the Wii version apparently has some other content not included on the GC version. Plus apparently the controls on the Wii are much much better from my understanding. I never played it on GC. I've found the replay value to be so outstanding though.

If anyone on a 360 is interested in getting on a NHL 09 team and also playing in a NHL 09 league against other FCP'ers post up your tag and I will invite you. You must be signed up with easportsworld though, just do that by getting online with any EA game.

I'm getting a little bored of CoD4.Can anyone recommend a good tactical shooter for the 360?I was thinking one of the Rainbow Vegas or Ghost Recon games.Have never played either.

I'm getting a little bored of CoD4.Can anyone recommend a good tactical shooter for the 360?I was thinking one of the Rainbow Vegas or Ghost Recon games.Have never played either.
I have played rainbow vegas 1 and 2. I like vegas 1 however after having played vegas 2 and going back to vegas 1 it seemed very slow. I did like vegas 2 however a lot of other guys I played rainbow with said it seemed to lag a lot. I never experienced the lag. One thing though is COD 4 is a lot faster than rsv2.

I take back what I said about getting bored of CoD4.I just hadn't been putting much time into it. I hadn't even finished the single player campaign. But I finally did last night and it was without a doubt an intense campaign throughout. The cinematic ending was definitely one of the best in any game I've played and had me wrapped up emotionally. Just kick ass overall. And the epilogue mission after the credits was a nice bonus.Now I'm going to start putting more time into the online play. I've only played it a couple of times. Currently a noob at level 5 but will definitely be putting some hardcore game time in the next few weeks.I also picked up MLB 2K8 yesterday. Not really feeling it so far. Johan Santana threw a perfect 8 innings against my Cubbies in my firs Franchise game. I completely suck at hitting. I've tried the Swing stick as well as the classic hitting controls and I just suck on both of them pretty badly. Any tips from anyone who owns the game?

I've found the replay value to be so outstanding though.
Yeah I'm pretty sure I beat it twice on GC :club:. The second time through I remember having awesome weapons from the start and unlimited ammo, or something like that. Probably more zombies too.

MLB 2k8 - I had the same problem when i bought the game. I was getting over it too, but i switched to classic for hitting and pitching, but left the Total Control on for the fielding (pre-loading your throw is important). I got so wrecked when i first started, you just have to play a couple games and get into a flow. I swing at just about anything, and they dont throw very many balls during an at-bat.

I am debating if I should or should not prestige. I believe it has probably taken me about almost a month to get level 55. I usually only play about 2 to 3 hours a day. I had initially played COD4 when it first came out then I sold it back after a month or two and had purely played RSV 1 and 2. I am wondering if my learning curve will be better cause I know how the game works now. Or if I will just totally regret doing it. I really like having three frags. I will say this much I know I am not that good and it has been a good challenge to get to level 55 just not too sure if I would want to do it again. What do you guys think?

I am debating if I should or should not prestige. I believe it has probably taken me about almost a month to get level 55. I usually only play about 2 to 3 hours a day. I had initially played COD4 when it first came out then I sold it back after a month or two and had purely played RSV 1 and 2. I am wondering if my learning curve will be better cause I know how the game works now. Or if I will just totally regret doing it. I really like having three frags. I will say this much I know I am not that good and it has been a good challenge to get to level 55 just not too sure if I would want to do it again. What do you guys think?
I told myself I would never prestige. I did the minute I was able to. It's kind of fun to start from scratch, brings some new life into the game but I am lvl 52 3rd prestige right now and I am now just going to go for all gold weapons and no more prestige's. Personally I would do it at least once. Well probably twice because the second prestige badge is UGLY!
I told myself I would never prestige. I did the minute I was able to. It's kind of fun to start from scratch, brings some new life into the game but I am lvl 52 3rd prestige right now and I am now just going to go for all gold weapons and no more prestige's. Personally I would do it at least once. Well probably twice because the second prestige badge is UGLY!
Thanks for your thoughts. I know a lot of guys I play online with say every time they prestige they wish they didn't. Do you need to prestige to the max to get all the gold guns? Or do you get the gold guns from doing the challenges?
Thanks for your thoughts. I know a lot of guys I play online with say every time they prestige they wish they didn't. Do you need to prestige to the max to get all the gold guns? Or do you get the gold guns from doing the challenges?
Piddle here on my other account,You get the golden guns by completing all the kills and headshot challenges. It's a daunting task but something to keep me interested enough.

LMAO, got traded in my NHL 09 BAP to the Canadiens...I scored 130 pts, won the MVP and the Wings got Georges Laraque....

I bought the original Halo yesterday for my 360 since it was like $4.99 at GameSpot and it was deemed one of the best shooters back in 01 or whenever it was that it came out.I've only played like an hour on it, but I don't see why it had such great reviews. Granted, the graphics are outdated big time but still, playing the damn thing wasn't much fun and the story not very intriguing thus far. I guess I'll put in a few more hours tho before I decide whether or not I wanna finish it.

I bought the original Halo yesterday for my 360 since it was like $4.99 at GameSpot and it was deemed one of the best shooters back in 01 or whenever it was that it came out.I've only played like an hour on it, but I don't see why it had such great reviews. Granted, the graphics are outdated big time but still, playing the damn thing wasn't much fun and the story not very intriguing thus far. I guess I'll put in a few more hours tho before I decide whether or not I wanna finish it.
I didn't think any of them were all that great.
It was amazing basically due to the quality of other FPS of it's day. I like the storyline though, I thought it was pretty good.
The biggest draw for me was the unique nature of the co-op mode. How many other first-person shooters even offered co-op campaign options in 2001? Any? It just made the game play so much more fun. The respawn made it so making progress wasn't really frustrating, but the higher difficulty levels still made it reasonably challenging. I thought it was pretty revolutionary, as well as an amazingly fun, tightly-designed shooter. I am not a big fan of FPS, but I played the campaign mode for 150+ hours even after I'd beaten it, just drinking on a Thursday or Friday afternoon, passing the controller with 2 or 3 friends.
I am at Prestige 5 level 20 something.I always go Prestige right when it's available. I definitely does keep the game challenging and fresh. I can understand that you really like having the 3 frag but when you go into the next prestige it will help you a lot in your overall game to not have to depend on it which will make you a better player over time. Also, you'll learn to use different guns that you don't have available in the lower levels, again very helpful in improving your all around game.I don't try to go for any gold guns, I think I only have the Desert Eagle in Gold right now. I told myself I'm going to get to Prestige 10 before doing this or trying to complete any every single challenge.Go Prestige. Trust me you won't regret it.The worst thing that will happen is that it'll take you 3 weeks +/- to get back to level 41 to get the 3 frag...