So since it seems we have a lot of gamers on the site (like Ron Mexico) I thought I would create a similar topic like the what are you guys listening too topic. So feel free to post what games you are playing and how you are progressing and any general talk. Anyone who wants to decide to be the mk of this topic and be smug feel free. MLB 2K872-58 with the Tigers. 2 games ahead of Cleveland in the AL Central. Amazed I have played (and not simmed) 130 games. I need to get out more.Lost OdysseyRented it this week because I had a hankering for an RPG. Heard that this was a good one for the 360. It was developed by Mistwalker which was created by the guy who created the Final Fantasy series and the music was done by Nobuo Uematsu who did a lot of the music for past Final Fantasies. Only 3 hrs in but so far I love it. Very good story and very well presented. Mixes turn based combat ala pre FF XII and something similar to the Ring System that was in Shadow Hearts. Call of Duty 4I need to renew my live membership but I will usually play this. Currently I think I am level 23 3rd prestige.GTA4Pick it up now and then and play. Stuck on a mission right now so I put it down for a bit.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I haven't tried Lost Odyssey yet, but I intend to once I get caught up on stuff I already own. These are the games getting the most play in my house right now.360: GTA IV, Lego Indiana JonesGTA IV is great, but I got stuck on a mission and put it down for a bit. I had a blast with the Lego Star Wars games and picked up Indiana Jones, it didn't dissappoint and I'm working on getting 100% completion in it, I'm around 80% right now and it's been fun to play with my kid.Wii: Boom Blox, Mario KartBoom Blox is a fun time waster and Mario Kart is just a blast to play with my son, he is pretty close to having everything unlocked now.PS3: MGS4, Hot Shots GolfSlowly working my way through MGS4, there are so many cut scenes that it feels more like watching a movie sometimes so I have to be in a specific mood to sit around and play it. Hot Shots Golf is all sorts of win.

I have been playing a lot of Hangaroo on the computer. (freeaddictinggames.com)for whatever reason I find Wheel of Fortune style games addictive and I can play at work. as some may have noticed I have had a couple of slow slow weeks at work so I have been posting on here nonstop. Padding my own stats, ftw.I have also been playing GTA IV for the PS3. Great game I just never have enough time to do more than a mission or two. I totally need to up my PPIT total. (prostitutes put in traction)Been playing some Madden 08 too when I have friends over. Madden always satisfies.

Xbox 360:Rock Band, this usually doesn't changePC: CSBeen playing Counter-Strike for 6 years, my friends and I still get a blast out of some pwning on pubs and scrims.Wii:Lots of VCSuper Mario Bros 3.Super MetriodLegend of Zelda: A Link to the PastSuper Mario 64

Slowly working my way through MGS4, there are so many cut scenes that it feels more like watching a movie sometimes so I have to be in a specific mood to sit around and play it.
And you doubted me.But I have a question...If I can get one game, what should it be?I figure COD4, MGS4, GTA4, or other?
And you doubted me.But I have a question...If I can get one game, what should it be?I figure COD4, MGS4, GTA4, or other?
Doubted you about what?I've played ever MG game ever released, I know what to expect. Some days I'd rather run around in an open world environment killing hookers indiscriminately, on other days I'd rather sneak around and snipe people, that's when I play MGS.I'd go with GTA4 personally.
If you have the ability to play online then CoD4 AINEC.
Doubted you about what?I've played ever MG game ever released, I know what to expect. Some days I'd rather run around in an open world environment killing hookers indiscriminately, on other days I'd rather sneak around and snipe people, that's when I play MGS.I'd go with GTA4 personally.
Doubted was the wrong word. But just saying... that's pretty much what I said in the other thread.
If you have the ability to play online then CoD4 AINEC.
I do, and I was thinking along the same lines.Also just saw Rockband 2 is coming this year, I'm excited for that.
For PS3?
Yep yep!Name on there is Suited_Up also. (Pretty sure at least)I only played the first mission so far cause I had to put on the Cubs game, but seems pretty cool so far.
Yep yep!Name on there is Suited_Up also. (Pretty sure at least)I only played the first mission so far cause I had to put on the Cubs game, but seems pretty cool so far.
My PSN is Asimo22.You really gotta play online...

Wii:Tales of Symphonia: Yeah, this is a GC game, but the sequel is coming soon for Wii, so I'm playing through it again.I don't have a PS3 or 360, but soon I hope. Tomorrow my friend is bringing his PS3 so I can own some peeps in COD4.

I don't have a 360 so I've been playing older stuff.N64Conker's Bad Fur DayInternational Superstar Soccer 64XBoxTriple Play (the one w/ Pujols on the cover)I'd like to get a 360 but I was waiting for the price to go down a little more.

Mostly been playing MLB 2k8 and Tiger Woods 08 lately. Trying to force myself back into finishing Bioshock, GTA4, and Crackdown, but I just haven't felt like playing non-sports games.

They just announced a price drop for the 360.
link?I know it was widely accepted that there was going to be an announcement at E3 but I didn't think there'd be one before.What's the new base price for the system with HD?
They just announced a price drop for the 360.
I see $350... do you know what it was a what it dropped down to?