Eating All 12 Mcdonald's Meals In One Sitting...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that'd be amazing if true.cause i drempt of emma last night as well.
i know... was avoiding you so as not to become awkward night
Is there some sort of record for Mcdonalds cheseburgers eaten in say 1 hour? If such a record excists I will make it my lifes work to break it.
im sure there is
Is there some sort of record for Mcdonalds cheseburgers eaten in say 1 hour? If such a record excists I will make it my lifes work to break it.
These aren't McDonalds cheeseburgers specifically but I think you might need more than a lifetime. What's more amazing is this guy just competed in a hot dog eating contest earlier.STEVE HOLT!http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-49...HT-minutes.htmlNew world record as man eats a gut-busting 108 hamburgers in EIGHT minutesIt's a feat that has been compared to Roger Bannister breaking the four-minute mile - a US man has wolfed down a staggering 108 hamburgers in just eight minutes.Californian Joey Chestnut walked away with a £5,000 prize after his gut-busting feat.The 23-year-old already holds the world record for eating hot dogs.Joey Chestnut in action in an earlier hot dog eating competition, for which he is also the world record holderThe previous burger-eating record was 97 of the two-and-a-half inch square Krystal burgers - the standard for the competition.Brad Wahl, vice president of The Krystal Co. said: ""We never thought we'd see someone anywhere near, let alone past, the century mark when we started the Krystal Square Off in 2004.""But like when Roger Bannister broke the four-minute mile barrier more than 50 years ago, Joey Chestnut has set a new benchmark today for all moving forward."

This had me cracking up from the article:* Note: I have never met Ryan Giesel. I do not have evidence to back up some of my statements, particularly those about him hooking up with a lot of fat chicks. But these statements COULD be true. Let’s just say that I have no way of disproving them.

Okay, but what do we think the order should be? Filet of Fish first to get it out of the way? When do we add McNuggets to the equation? Do we do all of one meal and then the other, or are we allowed to pick and choose from them all at once? These are the important questions of our time.

Okay, but what do we think the order should be? Filet of Fish first to get it out of the way? When do we add McNuggets to the equation? Do we do all of one meal and then the other, or are we allowed to pick and choose from them all at once? These are the important questions of our time.
I think the hardest part would be the amount of fries to consume. I'd say it doesn't matter in what order you do everything in, just as long as it all gets down.Wash it all down with a shake?