More Absolute Poker Gimmicks To Try To Get You To Play There

I like the one where the guy shoves the cookies.That being said, that's the only site I have rakeback at. You won't see me playing there.

Did you quit playing on AP?
No, I just haven't played much poker at all in the last couple months.I'm going to get back into it when I got home from Vegas later this week, and will give AP a shot, as it's still the best for incentives, and has the worst opposition, but if I can't get action fast enough, FTP will get most of my play, even though I can't get RB there.
Why ?
Just added this to another thread, but I think it is worth being here as well... I think my #s are right, but feel free to correct if I am wrong... it is a little late and I am a bit sleepy :)ZOMG we got screwed.Releasing Bonuses:Old bonus release program = $5 released for every 30 raked hands where over $.50 in rake was taken (and player contributed to pot)New FAME release program = (Assuming Diamond Elite level) $5 released for every 70 actual Status Point earned.1 Status Point = X amount of hands raked where player contributed to pot, with no minimum rake amount- 6 raked hands at 50NL = 1 Status Point = 420 raked hands to release $5- 3 raked hands at 100NL = 1 Status Point= 210 raked hands to release $5- 2 raked hands at 200NL+ = 1 Status Point= 140 raked hands to release $5So with FAME, more hands will count as 'raked', but will it even out? Sure doesn't looked that way... (I haven't actually played on AP under this new system yet, but I cannot imagine it is even close)Ca$h for Points:Old program = $.015 for each ARP if over 200k ARPs are sold, otherwise $0.01 per ARP, minimum 50k ARP cashout- As Elite VIP, you earned 3x ARPs over lowest VIP levelNew FAME program = $.007 for each Credit - less than half! ($25/min, $1000/month max)- As Diamond Elite, you earn 5x Credits over the lowest VIP levelAgain, it seems like they are trying to make it seem like you are getting more, but in fact you are getting less.They revamped their AP store, and it iis bigger and you can get more stuff at a 10% discount, but for example their XBOX 360 used to cost 60k ARPs, now it costs almost 80k Credits... ummm... even with the discount and how it is seemingly harder to earn Credits, this doesnt seem like a deal to me.Bonus whoring was the reason I play at AP (just at my level of play, I could make roughly $15-20/hr purely in bonuses and rakeback), but now everything has been cut by more than half... I am seriously considering not playing there anymore and moving to a different site... will sleep on it...
Again, it seems like they are trying to make it seem like you are getting more, but in fact you are getting less.
This basically sums up everything.I'm done with AP. I had 109k ARPs when they switched over, that means they were worth a bit more than $1600, assuming I waited until I got to 200k, which I always have. Well, after the conversion, they were worth $760 or so. I lost almost $900 overnight. AP shipped me 50k extra 'Credits' to "make up for the loss", but they refuse to acknowledge the fact that people waited until the 200k mark. It was nice of them to give me the difference, had I traded them in right away, but I'm still pissed off that I'm out $500 or so more, that I had previously earned.Now, I have no problem with them changing their incentives, they are completely within their right to do that, but when they take money that I had already earned, it pisses me off a bit.Anyways, the new incentive program is pretty retarded, and everything clears slower than molasses, so I'm just gonna get RB on FTP and stick with that. It's much less annoying to just get constant action there, than wait forever for action on AP, even if it's a bit softer on AP.

FTP is giving rakeback to select existing accounts, you may consider contacting them directly if you're moving a significant amount of action over there (instead of getting rakeback via other means...)

FTP is giving rakeback to select existing accounts, you may consider contacting them directly if you're moving a significant amount of action over there (instead of getting rakeback via other means...)
I used this account, like 5 years ago, to get PokerTracker through PSO, so it's already linked to an affiliate.I've had an RB account in the past, but FTP shut it down.