Yah I guess it is supposed to be a rugby player, I have already changed mine to it.
Same here... and I don't even like rugby, but the dude looks so dumb it's delicious. (No idea what that phrase means)
Same here... and I don't even like rugby, but the dude looks so dumb it's delicious. (No idea what that phrase means)
Ummm.....you feeling ok today?

Hm... when I go to install the update I get this message:"Problem compressing archive, please try again later"Any chance anyone knows how to work around this?Thanks a lot.EDIT: Nevermind. Sorted itself out.

BALLER
LOL... I just picked an emtpy table. Those were at the top of the list. :)Now if I wanted, that could say $200, so back off pipsqueak!
LOL... I just picked an emtpy table. Those were at the top of the list. :)Now if I wanted, that could say $200, so back off pipsqueak!
:club:
Hm... when I go to install the update I get this message:"Problem compressing archive, please try again later"Any chance anyone knows how to work around this?Thanks a lot.EDIT: Nevermind. Sorted itself out.
mine didnt work at all either, but i reinstalled it all together at www.fulltiltpoker.com