Question For Anyone Good With Multi Tabling / Pokerstars

I want to play 40 tables of micro cash, but my left monitor only takes the first 9 tables and then forces my poor right monitor to take the rest. Does anyone know how I can fix this?hug and kisses,Ralef

You can only play 24 tables on Stars. Besides, 40 tabling is going to be basically impossible. And you are going to have to cascade to come close to doing that many if you use multiple sites.

I want to play 40 tables of micro cash, but my left monitor only takes the first 9 tables and then forces my poor right monitor to take the rest. Does anyone know how I can fix this?hug and kisses,Ralef
Take a ball pean hammer to your monitor. Youll thank me tomorrow.
can't you just drag them from one monitor to the other?
This is the actual answer to your question. Although I don't think it matters since you aren't going to be able to 40 table this way. You need to drag the tables to where you want them and then save the layout. Its under the View tab.

24 on Stars, 16 on FTP, why haven't I thought of this before?!This sounds like the coolest idea ever, and an awesome prop bet!How many months days hours minutes seconds until you go insane and never want to play poker again?!