10000 Pot Limit Omaha June 29th

Gl daniel3:06 PM EST - "So far at my table only 5 are seated and I know two jonathan shipley and thomas walroos"3:09 PM EST - "Its going to be a bit tough for me to get my head into the game today so the plan is to take it easy in the early stages. Clonie sat to my right"3:19 PM EST - "14500 made a straight with 4567. I also have my 10k special addon chip which can be added any time in the first three levels. After that it must be played"4:45 PM EST - "Adding the chip at the right time is important. The guy on my left busted two players so I won't do it. If the players on my right doubled I would have done now"4:45 PM EST - "18300 just fired three barrells on a stone cold bluff against the guy on my left and he folded. Had KQ103 with two spades. Came 2s 4c 6s 9c 6d"4:45 PM EST - "20900 and plan on saving the extra 10k for the duration"4:49 PM EST - "I just bet 10k with Matusow last longer bet must make money"4:49 PM EST - "Lost a monster. Ac Kc 10 10 flop 9c 8c 2s and I'm against 88AJ. Missed. 10700 left"4:57 PM EST - "Guy on my left went broke so I did my add. I have 19k now with no insurance"5:03 PM EST - "17700 and its break time"5:35 PM EST - "10s full lost to Clonies straight flush. 5k left"5:36 PM EST - "Board was 8 6 4 10 8 she had 9 7 diamonds"5:42 PM EST - "Flopped top set of 10's again. Only lost 500 this time"6:05 PM EST - "Wow I have Q 10 8 7 with Spades. Flop is Js 9s 5. Guy had J 10 9 3. I'm huge fav and blank out. Not my day but will try the 1500 HORSE"

I'm happy to read that Daniel is picking himself up, dusting himself off, and getting "back on the horse" that threw him yesterday. (pun intended)Have a good game, Daniel. Go get'em! :club:

weird sidenote about this tourney. Players are given 10k in starting chips plus a red chip that can be used at any time to "reload or addon" worth an additional 10k. However, at the end of level 3, the 10k is added on if you have not yet used it. In other words... a player can use it right off the bat for 20k in starting chips.. or hang on to it in case they bust...personally, i think its a great idea especially for such a high variance game as plo. Should be a pretty even split between players who use it right away and those who hang on to it imo.

weird sidenote about this tourney. Players are given 10k in starting chips plus a red chip that can be used at any time to "reload or addon" worth an additional 10k. However, at the end of level 3, the 10k is added on if you have not yet used it. In other words... a player can use it right off the bat for 20k in starting chips.. or hang on to it in case they bust...personally, i think its a great idea especially for such a high variance game as plo. Should be a pretty even split between players who use it right away and those who hang on to it imo.
yea im not sure how I feel about that, i guess i dont mind it too much. they have actually done this for a few years now this being the 4th maybe.

Greenstein Gets 75 Minutes OffA tough break for Barry Greenstein. After Jonas Entin raised preflop with A :club: Q :ts Q :5c 2 :D , Greenstein reraised withKK XX. Entin made the call, then called again when the flop came K :D Q :4h T :D to give Entin a set of queens and a royal draw.The perfect trap card for Greenstein hit the turn -- the case queen, which gave Greenstein top full house but also made quads for Entin. By the river, Greenstein was all in and Entin made an easy call, relieving Greenstein of every single chip he held and bumping his own stack up to 50,000.With that, Greenstein can spend the next hour and fifteen minutes focusing on the upcoming $50K HORSE final table.Ouch

Overheard at the TablesDaniel Negreanu was out of his seat at a neighboring table when we walked up."I knew you were going to say something like that," began Negreanu. "What if I said I'd eat a steak with you?""A tofu steak," Negreanu quickly added with a laugh.Mike Matusow said he'd never heard of tofu steak before."Oh yeah, it's like tofurkey on Thanksgiving," said Negreanu.That is tofuckedup!!!

Recent EliminationsJeff Madsen, Sam Farha, Daniel Negreanu, Mike Matusow, Brandon Adams and Gavin Smith have all been eliminated from the tournament in the last ten minutes.gg Daniel and gl at the 1500 Horse

Daniel stopped and chatted when he saw Sylvia and I at the Rio few minutes ago. I had no idea he was out of the 10K already. Felt bad for him after the day went yesterday, but he seemed pretty upbeat.He had just registered for the 1500 HORSE, sort of sarcastically said 'YAY, I get to play the 1500 horse now, yippeee" lol.He was in a good mood which is amazing.I'd be drinking a few....