Q School Training

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO. Seriously, I think Q is the one person on FCP I most would want to meet (I already met Mark).Nice job guys.
thanks, folks. vb and i had fun putting it together.i just have to figure out a way to parlay 3.25/45p brilliance into a trip to the wsop.
i spent a couple hours railing last night. i thought it important to get some training material out there for other railers. this is that material. enjoy!
Nice work gents....When Picard popped up....I lost it!
:club: moreee plzz
+1 LMAO great stuff
I do think there's a considerable difference there.I know you weren't really going for this but you've got movies from both 90's and 00's in your list (maybe that's a bit telling?).I admit there's going to be some bias but if kids are really going to look at 'Dodgeball' and 'Scary Movie' the same way many people look at 'Trading Places' and 'Spaceballs' then I feel bad for those kids.
If you people find this funny then you have my deepest apologies.
  • 4 months later...
Nice, Q added a new one last month :club:
heh, that one was a little too esoteric.having almost 1k views of railing 101 has resulted in me getting numerous pm's about more personalized training. sadly, once i have them on a chat client and bring up the associated fees, they get all snarky & insist that i should have been upfront about it in this thread. i have to explain to them-- as i am explaining to everyone now-- that a public forum has rules. (the two people who purchased the advanced course went on to appear in crowd shots at this autumn's WSOP main event final table, so i'll let results speak for themselves.) all i was doing here was exposing the tip of the iceberg of possibilities. i'm sure everyone here has exposed just the tip at least a couple times in their lives.
heh, that one was a little too esoteric.having almost 1k views of railing 101 has resulted in me getting numerous pm's about more personalized training. sadly, once i have them on a chat client and bring up the associated fees, they get all snarky & insist that i should have been upfront about it in this thread. i have to explain to them-- as i am explaining to everyone now-- that a public forum has rules. (the two people who purchased the advanced course went on to appear in crowd shots at this autumn's WSOP main event final table, so i'll let results speak for themselves.) all i was doing here was exposing the tip of the iceberg of possibilities. i'm sure everyone here has exposed just the tip at least a couple times in their lives.
so how much did Chrozzo really pay you? wsopginieua0.jpg